MY DEEN...ISLAAM (Being Edite...

By Islaamfirst

I was one of them...one of those who mocked the Muslims in our school. Everything changed and I became one of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Sixteen
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Forty Three
WRITER'S SHORT NOTE

Chapter Five

186 20 2
By Islaamfirst

Assalaamu alaikum! Do you guys want to meet the guy? Do you want his own point of view cause he is the other character in this book. I am sorry though I am just introducing him now.

So...the next update might be on his Pov, you will get to know him much better. Let me give you a clue, he...he is also a student. I guess I have told you enough, good luck lovely viewers.

                      Aeesha's Pov

I returned her hug and we left each other's embrace after a while.

I replied sincerely "I am really sorry for making you worry, I...I just got a little sick last night but I am perfectly fine now."

She said "I am glad you're alright now but if you do that again I am going to get mad at you."

I nodded with a smile, I looked at Dilshaad and said "Oh sorry, my bad. Dilshaad this is a friend and my classmate also, Sa'adah. And this is my roommate."

They both exchanged pleasantries, we walked over to the guys. They were sitted just like the other day except they was a new guy with them.

Hamzah smiled and said "See who decided to join us tonight. My sister has been brooding all day because of your absence. She probably thought you left her cause of her weirdness."

Sa'adah smacked his head and he groaned softly.

I chuckled and replied "No, it was just that something came up and I couldn't go to class today."

Adil asked worriedly "Hope you're alright?"

"Yeah thanks." I replied with a smile.

Batul pouted "I have missed my ice cream buddy, you know?"

I smiled cheerfully, Haleemah said "Good you're here, join us. We would all squeeze in."

I looked at Dilshaad who only smiled in agreement.

"Instead why don't we just move into a new table. It won't be very comfortable sitting that way." The new guy suggested.

Sa'adah replied with a smile "Good idea, Ahmad. I take what I said earlier back, you do think with that little brain of yours."

He rolled his eyes and said "Just shut it."

We were all sitted in another place five minutes later. It was like the other one but the seats could contain five people each and the view from there was incredible. No one would even know we were there because it was at the last far end in a corner.

The boys and Sa'adah were sitting opposite us, the new boy opposite to me with Adil beside me and Dilshaad beside me. Batul beside Dilshaad and Yahkub opposite her and lastly Sa'adah and Haleemah were opposite each other.

I avoided eye contact with the guys since they were Non-mahrams, I tried not to pay much attention to them. I could feel Ahmad's heated gaze on me but I kept looking down thinking what his problem was.

"Time to get us some food, so everyone should agree on one food and I would go get it." Sa'adah announced.

For a minute, they were all arguing on different food while Dilshaad and I watched in surprise.

Ahmad surprised me by suggesting "Since Aeesha is our guest, why don't you tell us your mind?"

I locked eyes with him and I almost stopped breathing. He had dark blue eyes which were so beautiful and intoxicating.

I quickly looked away and almost cursed myself for being such a fool.

Dilshaad nudged me gently, I recovered from my shock and said "I...hmm...what about we just...hmm order pizza since everyone likes it. Then we can get drinks...that's if you guys like the idea."

Haleemah said "Nice idea, I agree but I would go for ice cream instead of any drink."

Batul said excitedly "Ice cream! Me too!"

Ahmad and I said simultaneously "Pizza on me!"

I looked down blushing a bit.

He said "I would take care of the bill, just enjoy your meal."

I nodded and looked up at him. He stood up and walked away to get our food.

He came back a few minutes later, he sat down and announced "Food on the way Ladies and Gentlemen."

Batul said "Thanks man."

He nodded, "So...have you and your friend known each other for so long." Adil asked curiously.

Dilshaad smiled shyly and replied "Yeah...since high school actually but we weren't that close till recently."

Ahmad asked interested in our talk "But why?"

She looked at me wide eyed, she quickly readjusted and replied looking away from me "She...I...no reason. We just weren't close."

I looked down, she should have told them the truth, but why didn't she? Would they like me if they knew I was a Non-Muslim before? Don't get me wrong but I had lived with alot of my classmates who hated me because they were fed with some rumors.

Ahmad asked with a concerned tone "Are you alright, Aeesha?"

I looked up and replied "Yes I am."

A waiter came with our food and guess what! She was a classmate of mine.

She served us and our eyes met when she asked if we needed anything else.

She smirked and flipped her red hair behind her.

Dilshaad noticed and said "Hey Marcella! Long time no see."

Marcella was among the 'mean girls' of our school. The group of Adriana, Marcella, Alison and Maddy (the meanest of them who hates me alot because her stupid boyfriend flirts with me)

Marcella hissed at Dilshaad and turned back glaring at me.

She said in a cruel manner "I thought I would never see you again, Bitch. And what are you wearing? You...look...urrgh irritating."

I looked away while Dilshaad fumed beside me. She said "Hey watch it! She's human and she has feelings, remember?"

Marcella smirked evilly and replied "Last I checked, she isn't human. Better pray Mady doesn't find you or else consider yourself a goner, Aleesha."

I bit my lips and shook my head sadly.

Dilshaad replied  "She didn't do anything, you made all of it up to make everyone hate her. She's innocent and you know it."

Pain flashed in Marcella's eyes and said "You started it, Aleesha. You could have stayed put and away from him. We all know who he is and how dirty he can be but he always gets what he wants. He clearly wanted you and Maddy lost it, she wanted him too."

I stiffened not wanting to remember the past.

She added sadly "She has been looking for you and won't stop until she finds you. After he left, I lost my best friend...she isn't the girl I knew anymore."

I felt regret suddenly and one thing crossed my mind 'It was my fault'.

I felt something wet on my face, I knew it was my tear and I wiped it away with my hand.

Dilshaad growled "It wasn't her fault the stupid boy couldn't keep off her back. I agree she is the hottest girl in school and had like tons of men in her trail but we all know her. She is always quiet and minds her business all the time. She and Firdaus were always together away from us all."

Marcella spitted out "She's a bitch and that's what everyone thinks. Even you, the day you saw that video...you all hated her. All the Muslims hate her."

Dilshaad stood up and said coldly "I was fooled by you guys, just like everyone else. I can't believe because of some guy, you and your group ruined her life. You made everyone hate her."

Marcella said calmly "I...I thought it was the right thing to do. My best friend was hurt and I wanted her to pay for taking Maddy's boyfriend away. I didn't know it was going to go this far...I didn't know."

Dilshaad replied sadly "It did, it really did. Now get away from her before I make It my life's goal to hurt you and your friends."

There was silence for a while, Marcella glared at me and said softly "They are not my friends anymore thanks to her. I have realised my mistakes, I...I am sorry, Aleesha."

Dilshaad replied "Sorry? Sorry is not enough. One more thing, her name is Aeesha."

Marcella walked away and we were all silence once more. Dilshaad sat down and hugged me whispering 'I am sorry for believing them'.

She let me go and I looked at the others who were staring at us with wide eyes.

Sa'adah asked confused "What was that all about?"

I replied "Nothing, just old school stuff."

Haleemah said "Wow! It must have been hard? Everyone hating you because they set you up and no one knows the truth."

Dilshaad said "Can we please talk about something else? We are so sorry for the intrusion though."

Adil said "Yeah let's eat already."

I was getting tired again and was feeling just like the other night. I said some du'a and calmed myself.

I declared softly "I...I have no appetite anymore so I will just go sleep or something. I am sorry Dilshaad but I guess I will treat you to dinner some other day."

She replied "I am coming with you."

I shook my head and confessed "I just want to be alone for a while please."

I stood up and said softly "I will see you tomorrow inshaa Allah. Thank you everyone!"

I walked away not waiting for their reply. You guys remember when I said my past was better than now, I guess I was wrong cause my past was worst. At least some people don't hate me much now.

What???  What is she talking about? Whose boyfriend? Who is Maddy? The mean girls? No way!

Want to know more? Follow me people. Will update soon inshaa Allah. Assalaam alaikum!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
608K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
327K 44.2K 48
In life, we don't always get what we want. Falling in love is a great feeling. Being loved in return is even a more greater feeling. But not bein...
4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...