Till We Meet Again (KHR FF) {...

By _rottenreader

STOP!! You're warned to stop reading this because the story doesn't make sense at all and already discontinue... More

Prologue (Edited)
{Chapter #01 : The Parallel World} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #02 : Discharge} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #03 : Parallel Tsuna's Memories} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #04 : School} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #05 : School pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #06 : 2-B becomes 2-AB} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #07 : Gathering Information Equals Hacking!} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #08 : Truth About Tsunayoshi} (Edited&Revised)
ANOUNCEMENT!!!
{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #10 : With 27} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #11 : Because Of The Tape} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #12 : It Starts}(Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #13 : The N&N} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #14 : Who Are You?} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #15 : Impossibility} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #16 : Persistence} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #17 : The Talk} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #18 : The Talk 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #19 : Ietsuna's First Love} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #20 : Ieyoshi's Past} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #21 : It's Starting}
A/N
{Chapter #23 : Talk (2)}
Author's Note (IMPORTANT!!!)
Attention!!

{Chapter #22 : Talk}

713 49 14
By _rottenreader

"Mom take care of yourself okay? You can call the school when something comes up." Tsuna said to Nana.

"I'll be fine. If something comes up, I have people I can go to. For example, Yasu-kun. So I'm fine here, just enjoy your time at school." Nana said.

Tsuna kinda had an upset face.

"Tsuna, I'll be fine." Nana reassured her son.

Tsuna nodded.

"I'll be back. We'll be back." Tsuna said and pecked his mother's cheek.

Yoshi smiled softly as he watched the two.

They really care for each other...

"Mom, we'll be going now. Take care." Yoshi said and pecked Nana's cheek.

"Whatever's going on with you two, I want it to be okay when you come back." Nana whispered to Yoshi's ear.

Yoshi was taken aback at Nana's sudden whisper.

Yoshi nodded and smiled.

Nana waved them bye with a smile too.

Nana wished that Tsuna would tell her and Ieyoshi his problem.

...

The twins walked in silence and distance.

Yoshi bit his lip while hesitating to call out to Tsuna.

Tsuna was also silent thinking about the past few days.

The days that he stopped talking to the others, he started taking up 27's hacking and hitman job.

He would sneak out at night and do his mission. Tonight, he also has a mission.

Famiglia annihilation, target Tigre Famiglia.

His partner is still not decided, if not decided, he's going to do it alone.

He has been meeting up with 27 recently. Learning information as much as possible.

Since 27 wasn't able to research longer because of his death, Tsuna took up his job and they discussed about it together.

Yoshi seeing Tsuna indulge deep in his thoughts he sighed and gave up trying to talk to him.

Then suddenly Tsuna stopped and he bumped into him.

"Yoshi, let's talk." Tsuna said facing him.

"O-okay" Yoshi said rubbing his head.

"What are we going to talk about?" Yoshi said nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous about it, I just want to talk to you about Boreen-sensei." Tsuna said.

Yoshi had a confused face.

Why Boreen-sensei?

"What about Boreen-sensei?" Yoshi asked.

Tsuna pinched his nose while a blush crept up on his cheeks.

"Well you see, he has an uncanny resemblance to someone I really like. I'm upset and frustrated because he also tease me." Tsuna said.

And it's about love!??

"Do I look like someone who knows something about love!??" Yoshi said dramatically.

Tsuna just deadpanned.

"Never mind, just forget what I said." Tsuna said and started walking first.

"No, wait wait! I'm just joking. So what's the problem there?" Yoshi said catching up to Tsuna.

"You're asking me what's the problem there!? He's a man! I'm a student, he's a teacher! I'm falling!" Tsuna said.

Well I already love him though long before I was here. Tsuna thought.

"As long as it's love, it's fine. Based on experience." Yoshi said.

Tsuna raised a brow at that.

"Based on experience? What do you mean by that?" Tsuna asked with a smirk.

Yoshi had an 'uh, oh' face.

"I meant based on people's experience! There's my Spartan tutor, our parents, one of my guardians. I'm surrounded by people experiencing love!" Yoshi lied.

"What a great lie you have there." A voice said.

The two of them looked towards the voice and Yoshi facepalmed.

What in the world is this guy doing here!??

"Do you two know each other?" Tsuna asked.

"No/Yes" the stranger and Yoshi said.

Yoshi glared at the guy, the guy just shrugged.

"Why the heck are you here? Wait, is that our uniform you're wearing?" Yoshi said.

The guy nodded.

"We transferred." He said.

"By we...you mean you two?" Yoshi asked.

The guy nodded again.

Yoshi looked like the world is ending.

Tsuna was confused and is a little bit angry not knowing what's going on.

"No way! If Arashi saw you, World War III might occur-"

"What about me Juudaime?"

....

"Excuse me, is Inugami Frederich-sensei here?" The teacher asked.

"No. He's on leave for today. He said he had some things to do. Very important." Another teacher said.

"Well, there's someone looking for him. A beautiful woman." The teacher said.

When Sumiko-sensei heard this, her brow slowly rose up.

"Excuse me, can I go talk to her?" Sumiko-sensei asked.

"Ah Kanzaki-sensei, yes yes you can. You're always with Inugami-sensei." The teacher said.

"Thank you." She said then went outside to meet this 'beautiful woman'.

She's closed the door behind her and it took the attention of the woman.

When she turned around she became surprised.

"Just as I thought...it was you Fuyuki." Sumiko said.

"You were a teacher here?" Fuyuki asked.

"Yes. What do you need from Fred?" Sumiko said crossing her arms.

Fuyuki smiled embarrassedly.

"Uh, I can't say it. It's a secret between us so..." Fuyuki said.

"Don't worry, I know everything about it. I never told you, but I'm involved in Mafia." Sumiko said lowering her voice when she said the word mafia.

"You're what?" Fuyuki said unbelievably.

"Just spill it. I also have some things I need to do." Sumiko said.

"Tell him that Yasu sent him this letter. About the kidnapping incident years ago he says. And tell him also that...Nayoshi came looking for me. And I want to talk to him about what Nayoshi said. Tell him to call please." Fuyuki said.

Sumiko took the letter and nodded.

"And Sumiko, I'm a bit upset that you never told me you were a part of our world. I almost died just to hide the truth from you." Fuyuki said.

Sumiko smirked.

"It was fun playing with you. I'm gonna send your message to him. And Fuyuki." Sumiko said.

Fuyuki who as about to leave turned back.

"What is it?" Fuyuki asked.

"...nothing. You've changed." Sumiko said.

Fuyuki had a confused look on her face.

"What are you saying. I never changed. It's you who changed Sumiko. You've become different, in a good way." Fuyuki giggled.

"Maybe. You can go now. If I have time, can we hang out?" Sumiko asked.

Fuyuki nodded. "Of course. Just like before." She said.

Sumiko watched as Fuyuki walked away. Remembering what she gave up saying.

Yoshimura...that idiot friend of hers.

...

"What about me Juudaime?"

Yoshi sweated.

"Oh Arashi! It has been a while huh? Sorry for ignoring you guys for so long." Tsuna said while waving.

"It's fine Tsuna-sama. Everyone has problems..." Arashi said while eyeing the tall brown haired guy beside his boss.

"Hey you...have I met you somewhere?" Arashi asked.

Yoshi made an 'eh' face.

"I don't think I have met someone with a hair blazing red." Said the guy.

"Hmm..." Arashi just hummed.

Yoshi became relieved then his eye caught something.

The guy made some signs. The secret communication they came up before.

I-A-M+I-N+A+D-I-S-G-U-I-S-E+Y-O-U+I-D-I-O-T

Yoshi made some signs too with an irritated face.

I+R-A-I-S-E+M-Y+M-I-D-D-L-E+F-I-N-G-E-R+T-O+Y-O-U+B-A-S-T-A-R-D

The other just rolled his eyes.

A-S+A-L-W-A-Y-S+E-A-S-I-L-Y+I-N-S-U-L-T-E-D

Yoshi gave the middle finger to him, hiding it to the other two that is currently talking.

"I'm gonna go now. I'll just see you Ieyoshi at school. Natsu will be very pleased if you won't get angry at him." The guy said.

"I won't. Just at you." Yoshi said.

The just smirked and went on.

"Yoshi, who was that guy?" Tsuna asked.

"A bastard. Let's go, by the way Arashi. Aren't you with Takehiko?" Yoshi asked.

"No Juudaime. He was with his brother. And about his brother...I'll just explain on the way." Arashi said with a grimace.

"What brother?" Tsuna asked.

"You see. Takehiko is the brother of the popular baseball guy Yamamamoto Takeshi." Yoshi said.

"Now that you mention it, they have the same surnames." Tsuna said.

"And I'm the student council's secretary's brother." Arashi sighed.

"Ah! The one who helped in our plan last time!" Tsuna said.

"Too bad I needed to go to the bathroom and then I was suddenly knocked out by someone outside the bathroom and some weird people saved me from my abductor and then I went to the Kokuyo Land to stop Mukuro from doing any more that what he has done and stop the Vindice from taking him even Chrome and then...." Tsuna mumbled.

Yoshi's eyebrow twitched.

Right...why did I forget about that?

"Tsuna...how did you know about the Vindice? Especially Mukuro?" Yoshi said.

"Isn't it normal that I know about the mafia police when my father is somehow affiliated to a mafia gang and my brother is a trainee that will succeed my father's position?" Tsuna asked.

=====

Hey guys.

Sorry if I suddenly changed the format of my writing style.

The goddamn bold just don't freaking work to the point that I have pulled out my hair in frustration.

And thanks for keeping up with me just to read my story.

Sorry for the late update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 10
Sometimes people play the same part for too long. It's like they are living in an old skin. They grew accustom to it. And even if it became unbearabl...
113K 3.6K 12
Would things be different if there was a chance to change it all? Disclaimer: This story and all of the characters in it are created by me. None of...
1.3K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
73.8K 3.9K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...