Till We Meet Again (KHR FF) {...

By _rottenreader

STOP!! You're warned to stop reading this because the story doesn't make sense at all and already discontinue... More

Prologue (Edited)
{Chapter #01 : The Parallel World} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #02 : Discharge} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #03 : Parallel Tsuna's Memories} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #04 : School} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #05 : School pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #06 : 2-B becomes 2-AB} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #07 : Gathering Information Equals Hacking!} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #08 : Truth About Tsunayoshi} (Edited&Revised)
ANOUNCEMENT!!!
{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #10 : With 27} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #11 : Because Of The Tape} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #12 : It Starts}(Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #13 : The N&N} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #14 : Who Are You?} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #15 : Impossibility} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #16 : Persistence} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #17 : The Talk} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #18 : The Talk 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #19 : Ietsuna's First Love} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #20 : Ieyoshi's Past} (Edited&Revised)
A/N
{Chapter #22 : Talk}
{Chapter #23 : Talk (2)}
Author's Note (IMPORTANT!!!)
Attention!!

{Chapter #21 : It's Starting}

664 38 10
By _rottenreader

"Who did what!?" Yoshi yelled over the phone.

"Yoshi-kun please keep your voice down." Nana said while she placed the plates down on the table.

"Sorry Kaasan!" Yoshi said and went back to the phone.

"The Varia just betrayed the famiglia. They took the Vongola rings." Lal said calmly.

"What's the current situation there?" Yoshi asked.

"Well, thankfully they only got the half part of the Vongola rings. The other half are wth us, except for the sky ring..." Lal said.

"Did they take it?" Yoshi said.

"No, it has been missing for months but the Ninth decided to keep it a secret until that incident happened." Lal said.

"Hmm, how many months has it been missing again?" Yoshi asked.

"I don't know, they just told me that it has been missing for months." Lal said.

Yoshi sighed.

"Let's talk about this later, by the way those two are here." Yoshi said.

"Who?"

"The brothers that took care of me when I left the CEDEF headquarters." Yoshi said.

"....the brothers?" Lal asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, it's been years. They're running a shop here." Yoshi said.

"A coincidence, they say?" Lal said.

"Well, somewhat like that. Both of us were surprised." Yoshi said.

"I guess it's really fate." Lal said.

"As if..." Yoshi said.

"*sighs* you brat, just decide what you feel already. It's been years. Well that's it, I'm gonna hang up now. I love you and miss you my stupid son." Lal said.

"Love you too mama..." Yoshi said and the call was cut off.

He returned the phone on the receiver and scratched his head.

"Decide my feelings huh?" Yoshi mumbled to himself while heading towards the dining room.

"Mother, where's Tsuna?" Yoshi asked.

"He went already...I already asked this before, is there something going on with you two?" Nana asked worriedly.

"No mother, there's just this incident and I think Tsuna is just troubled about something. I can't figure it out so I'm just gonna wait until he says so." Yoshi said.

Nana sat down on the opposite chair.

"Ieyoshi...I've been really wanting to ask about this...who's the person you've been talking over the phone these past few days?" Nana asked.

Yoshi paused eating.

"My mama." Yoshi smiled softly.

Nana did the same.

"What was she like?" Nana asked.

"She's a really great person Mother. She's strong. She's very brave. On top of that, beautiful and has a kind heart. Though she's a Spartan tutor" Yoshi said sweatdropping.

Nana hummed in response.

Yoshi took another bite on his breakfast.

"Aren't you feeling awkward mother? Asking me about this things..." Yoshi asked.

Nana shook her head.

"I'm not. I'm more relieved that I'm hearing you that you had a mother there." Nana said.

"I'm sorry I didn't take care of you." Nana apologized.

Yoshi flinched a bit.

"Mother...you're not at fault here...it's crystal clear that it is his fault..." Yoshi said in a low tone.

Nana just went silent.

"Maa just let that man be, he's just busy." Nana said.

If you just knew...

Yoshi sighed then continued eating silently.

...

"Hey, hey did you hear?"

"I did. It's about the generazione di assassini's leader Mabui Yuuko right?"

"Yeah, yeah. I heard that rumor."

Yuuko clicked her tongue and made way to a classroom.

"Inugami-sensei." Yuuko said.

It was the consultation room that was made by the teacher Inugami Frederich.

"Mabui-san you're here again. It seems like you have many problems these past few days." Inugami said.

"Well, there's a rumor going on that...I'm with a guy." Yuuko said sitting down on a chair, crossing her arms and legs.

"Aren't you?" Inugami said.

Yuuko glared at the teacher.

"Me and Naoki are not together sensei. Never. Ever." Yuuko spat.

"I never said anything about Nao." Inugami said, grinning.

Yuuko had a tick mark on her head.

"I hate that guy! Why should he come back here?! Especially with my sister?? Can you please kick your brother back to England along with my older sister please?" Yuuko complained.

Inugami laughed.

"You really hate my brother that much?" Inugami asked.

"Yes!" Yuuko said in a 'duh' tone.

Inugami sighed.

"I still don't understand why you still hate my brother though." Inugami said.

"Even if I do try to tell you, you won't understand. Putting that aside for now, did you hear?" Yuuko said.

"About what?" Inugami asked.

"She's dead." Yuuko said.

"She? You don't mean her right? She's like a cat with many lives it's impossible...right?" Inugami said nervously.

Yuuko sighed.

"It's true. Mimori-neesan is gone." Yuuko said.

Inugami has a dreaded expression.

"No..." he muttered under his breath.

"Her body broke down. The stress was too much for her body." Yuuko said.

Inugami clicked his tongue.

"Yoshimura-san is taking it badly. If this keeps up, our organization will fail." Yuuko said.

"Is that why Yuna came back?" Inugami asked.

"Yes, she came back to tell everyone. She couldn't contact the others in Japan so she's going there herself to get ready when our organization falls." Yuuko said.

"How's Nayoshi taking this?" Inugami said.

"Yuna-neesan said that Nayoshi-san left and still refuse to come back." Yuuko said sadly.

"Mimori is the reason this organization was made. Her death is really affecting the organization greatly." Inugami said.

"How about the mother? Did they say it to her?" Inugami asked.

"No, not yet." Yuuko said.

Inugami sighed.

"And is it me going to confront her?" Inugami said, clearly knowing what was the reason for Yuuko to say this.

Yuuko nodded.

"Why is it always me?!" Inugami whined.

"Because you're the only that can talk to her." Yuuko said.

"Fine..." Inugami said.

Yuuko patted his shoulder.

"Good luck sensei." She said and walked away.

Inugami had a dreaded look on his face again.

...

"Isn't this bad?"

"No."

"But it's not spinning the way we expected. I thought we are going to make this world spin because of Sawada Tsunayoshi? Why are you letting other two spin the story?"

"Because they interest me."

"I have a feeling that you brought Sawada Tsunayoshi to this world just to watch the other two..."

"Oops, I've been found out~"

"BYAKURAN!!!"

"Sorry!!"

...

Request : Sending a message. Work with Blackberry.

"What a pain." The boy wearing glasses said.

Request : Annihilation. Work with Mascherato27.

"Hmm..." the boy hummed.

"It seems like my partner is on the move again~"

...

"You guys do remember tomorrow right?" Boreen said.

The class replied with a yes.

"One forgets, all of you will go through hell." Boreen said with a grin.

The students shuddered in fear of what kind of hell will they be experiencing if someone forgot...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 0 35
DISCLAIMER BE WARNED: This is a story of homosexual girls, please do not read if your not into that kinda thing, oh, and this also has a bit of gross...
436K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
89.7K 3.8K 43
FanFiction. Ghost Ship. Ohm x Kao Smut warning. Mature warning. 18+ warning. NSFW warning. Please read the Disclaimer.