OH NO I messed up the Naruto...

Da nekoninjagirl

She's Nell. She's a 13 year old girl as of today, and she's a Narutard. Her friends are too. They can talk fo... Altro

OH NO I messed up the Naruto world
I hate running. And charmander?
WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?
Well hello Hokage-sama
I have to live in WHO'S house
I don't need a bobdyguard! Anymore . . .
Test? What test? Damn it don't scare me like that!
Jesus and National yaoi day
Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?
EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.
Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!
Weird a** dream
Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.
Finally the stupid picture
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! OH time for games!(Part 3)
The next morning, fun right?
Mommy? and My masterpiece!
The magical box of wonder's and Missions! YAY!!
Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.
Ramen, and the news! I hope its good news.
Ouchy Headache!
Their Gummy and the Brain! Don't ask.
Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.
Neko speaking
I'm on a boat with birdies
Walking, and Bunny!!!!!!
All about Haku
Meanie! and I miss mommy :'(
The parents
Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!
Food! and Paper
Jello!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!!
We practiced.... NOT!
Popcorn? You're kidding me.
I actually get to do something (part 1)
I actually get to do something (part 2)
First impressions
Long night
Just an authors note

Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(Part 1)

2.5K 83 7
Da nekoninjagirl

Yay! I can keep my promise! Um I'm kind of having a brain fart so this is pretty much whatever came to my head. So boredom moment!

Naruto: Who are you talking to?

Neko: The magical people from the Great beyond.

Nell: What? Really! HI MIGICAL PEOPLE FROM THE GREAT BEYOND!

Neko: What are you doing?

Nell: WHAT? I'm hyper!

Sakura: She's scaring me!

Neko and Nell: Yes be afraid, be very afraid of our awesomeness!

Kin: Awesomeness? Is that a word?

Neko: It is now!

Nell: You know what we mean.

Payne: You know I just noticed something.

Neko: Well that was random.

Nell: What'd you just notice?

Payne: That Neko doesn't own Naruto.

Sakura: Really you just noticed that.

Payne: No it wasn't. . . . . or was it?

“OK, I'll probably be there tomorrow, bye.” My mom says.

“Bye!” Payne, Kathy, and I yell at her. Then she went away.

“Who's Anko?” Sakura asks.

“She's a sensei.” I say. So for the rest of the night, we watched the Naruto episodes that they've lived. Which Kathy and I took the liberty of rewinding the kissing scene a few times on 'accident' but we skip when Naruto transforms into Sasuke. Then at some point we got bored and were just sitting doing nothing.

“Damn, I bored.” I say.

“Let's play truth or dare.” Kathy says evilly.

“No that's never happening again!” Payne yells at her.

“Awe! Boo. But now we have more people torture this time.” I say.

“Yea we won't gang up on you. Can we, please?” Kathy insists.

“Fine.”

“What's truth or dare?” Naruto asks.

“We'll show you. Hey Sasuke! Do you have any soda bottles or something?” I say sickly sweet.

“What's soda?” Sasugay asks.

“S***, I forgot you guys don't have those awesome drinks.” I say

“How did you forgot you were a soda-aholic?” Kathy say.

“Well, they had cookies and yea soda wasn't on my mind.”

“You're lucky I came prepared. I brought a bottle with me.” She says.

“Yea! We should tell mommy to bring us soda tomorrow.”

“Yea we should. Now how to play, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you ask truth or dare. If they pick truth you ask them a question and the person has to answer truthfully. If they pick dare you dare them to do something.”

“Can I go first? Can I? Can I?” I ask.

“Fine.” She gives me the bottle and I spin it. It lands on Hinata.

“OK Hinata truth or dare?”

“Um t-truth.”

“Awe damn. Um let me think here. . . . Have you ever. . . . No that won't be good. . . . Oh I know. Do you know what yaoi is? And pick someone in the circle and say what you think they are.” Kathy chuckles at this and Payne sighs. Hehe we asked him a similar question before when we were playing over a house that had a lot of guys at.

“Um I-I t-think I kn-know.”

“What is it?” Kathy says evilly. Man we're being mean to Hinata.

“I-Its u-um its g-guy o-on g-g-g-guy.”

“Wow sweet and innocent Hinata is not as innocent as I thought. So pick someone and tell what they are.”

“U-um S-S-Sasuke w-would be a u-uke p-p-probably d-d-depending on the guy.” Sakura looked ready to kill Hinata.

“And the truth will set you free!” I say dramaticly. “See told you. You're gay no matter how you see it.” Meanwhile Kathy is making sure Sakura doesn't kill anyone, and Sasuke looks like he doesn't care. “Gasp, No my gay jokes are getting to normal! Anyway Hinata you're turn spin it.” She spins it and it lands on Kathy.

“Truth or dare, Kathy-chan.”

“Dare me!” Hinata looks like she can't think of anything so I whisper to her.

“Dare her to run around and hug every guy in the room.” She looks at me like she doesn't want to. “Don't worry it'll be funny. Oh tell her to kiss them too.”

“O-OK Kathy-chan, run around and h-hug and k-k-kiss every guy in the room.”

“Oh I love that one.” She gets up and Hug Kakashi and kisses him on the cheek.

“Teleiophile!!” I yell at her.

“Um no. That was more of kissing a father.”

“Oh whatever.”

“What's a Teleiophile?” Sakura asks.

“Its someone who is attracted to someone older than themselves.” I say. I only know this because of boredom at home, Kathy, and my computer. Sakura looked like she wished she never asked.

“OK, next!” Kathy walks up to Payne and tackle/hugs him. “Hey bro long time no see.”

“Owe Kathy see this is why I didn't want to play.”

And this is why you're gay. You have Kathy on top of you and you're not even attracted to her.” I say.

“I'm not gay I just don't see her as more than a sister.” So Kathy continues her rounds. She kisses Payne on the forehead then hugs Sasuke, while cringing might I add, and kisses his hand. Then goes to Naruto.

“Do I have to kiss him?” She asks kind of teasing Naruto.

“Yes but keep it at least PG-13.” Which confuses everyone but Kathy, Payne, and me.

“Damn no rated-R stuff, fine but what about the guy deal?”

“Fine you get him for now.” I say making everyone even more confused. “I'll explain later.” I say to them. So she hugs him then kisses him right on the lips. “Kathy! I didn't say steal his first girl kiss!”

“Sorry I went overboard but Naruto's to hot not to.” I just sigh at her.

“OK now is later, Kathy and I called dibs on all the guys we liked in the show. Originally Naruto was mine but ah well.” Then Kathy went up to the couch and hugged it then kissed it. Payne and I are laughing our butts off.

“What is she doing?” Kin asks.

“When ever we go somewhere she decides if everything is male or female encase we play this game. I guess the couch is male.” Then she sat down.

“And I've decided everything else is female.” She says.

“OK, next!” I yell. She spins the bottle, and it lands on Sasugay.

“What do you want Mr. EMO?” She says.

“Why do you both call me that?”

“Because we don't like you. Now pick truth or dare.”

“Fine truth.”

“Wimp. Whatever Nell come we need to plan.” She starts to walk up stairs.

“Yes! Messing with the Uchiha!” I follow, jumping up and down while I go.

“OK what should we ask him?”

“We could ask him about the most embarrassing thing his done?”

“No, that's kind of stupid. How about who he likes?”

“The Uchiha liking anyone?”

“Fine not that.”

“The super question?”

“Yes! The super question!” The super question is a question we asked a total of 20 people, and none of them wanted to answer but the 8 that did were hilarious. “We should add more to the super question.”

“I know just start it, and I'll finish it.”

So we head back downstairs.

“Sasuke you're in for it. They're coming down.”

“So Sasuke,” Kathy asks all sweetly, “one do you know what 'The Talk' is? If not we'll tell you.”

“Then have you ever had 'The Talk', and if so who gave you it? Also how was it said?” I say. Payne looks like he's cracking up laughing in his seat, and except for Kin and, I think, Kakashi maybe Hinata, they're confused.

“What's 'The Talk'?” He asks.

“Awe damn it, he doesn't know what 'The Talk' is!” I cry.

“'The Talk' is hmm how do I say this?”

“Um you may have heard it as 'The Birds and the Bees' or maybe 'The Pears and Apples' or my favorite that came from watching Naruto 'The kunai and the shuriken'?” I said. You know I've never had 'The Talk' before yet I know so many names for it. Now Hinata definitely knows what I'm talking about but the rest are still confused.

“Huh?”

“Kami damn it, the s** talk!” I finally yell.

“Oh!” Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura say.

“So have you had it or not?!” Kathy yells at him.

“Uh. .uh. .uh. . . .” He starts blushing. See why we call it the super question because picking truth doesn't mean you save yourself.

“Answer the question!"

“Yea I've had it. . . .”

“Wow you've had it, seriously?” He nods. "I'm suprised you've had it with how this world is." Kathy and I burst out laughing.

“OK, who gave it to you?”

“Um. . . I-I-I was tolled b-b-by-”

“Stop being Hinata and stuttering.”

“By Anko.” He finally spits out. Now we kind of giggle.

“So you know who Anko is. She's awesome! And hilarious!” I say.

“And how was it tolled?” Kathy asks.

“Well she uh um showed it with a shuriken and kunai but she didn't call it 'The kunai and shuriken' so I didn't get what you were saying.”

“Ha ha ha ha nice awe man, that was awesome.”

“Nice question, sis.” Payne says.

By the way, the truth and dares are still coming, and I literately choose the names and dares at random. Meaning I put them in two hats and had a friend pickone of each. Yea let's just say we were bored. And really at the beginning that wasn't Payne random thought, he's not that much of an idiot, it was just getting to long it'll be continued at some point.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...
153K 4.8K 33
I do not own Naruto nor their characters, only a few characters I own which you'll stumble upon in the story. 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 A girl(...
26.9K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
39.1K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...