BOND{BOYXBOY} EDITING

By dikshaprashar

just read out!!!!!!!!!! BEING EDITED wattys 2019 More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
CHAPTER-1 EDITED
CHAPTER-2 EDITED
CHAPTER-3 EDITED
CHAPTER-4 EDITED
CHAPTER-5 EDITED
CHAPTER -6 EDITED
CHAPTER-7 EDITED
CHAPTER-8 EDITED
CHAPTER-9 EDITED
CHAPTER-10 EDITED
CHAPTER-11 EDITED
CHAPTER-12 EDITED
CHAPTER - 13 EDITED
CHAPTER-14 EDITED
CHAPTER-15 EDITED
CHAPTER-16 EDITED
CHAPTER-17 EDITED
CHAPTER-18 EDITED
CHAPTER-19 EDITED
CHAPTER-20 EDITED
CHAPTER-21 EDITED
CHAPTER-23 EDITED
CHAPTER-24 EDITED
CHAPTER-25 EDITED
CHAPTER-26 EDITED
CHAPTER-27 EDITED
CHAPTER-28 EDITED
CHAPTER-29 EDITED
CHAPTER-30 EDITED
CHAPTER-31 EDITED
CHAPTER-32 EDITED
CHAPTER-33 EDITED
CHAPTER-34 EDITED
CHAPTER-35 EDITED
CHAPTER-36 EDITED
CHAPTER-37 EDITED
CHAPTER-38 EDITED
CHAPTER-39 EDITED
CHAPTER-40 EDITED
BONUS CHAPTER
SHORT STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW WORK ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT
THE SEQUEL IS HERE!
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT
New Story Alert!

CHAPTER-22 EDITED

9K 417 16
By dikshaprashar

 Chapter-22

Jamie (Adam)

"I...." he tried to say.

"I asked you a question" I said to him, what the hell he's doing in her in front of my house, I mean I know he's the Alpha and all but, seriously what does he want now, "well let me ask you again, considering your lack of ability to understand the damn simple question" I forced out of my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again seriously, he's getting on my damn nerves and top of that he's still not answering the simple question, "oh love of freaking god, what's so hard about the question, seriously dude if you are here to talk about some shit or insult me some more, I'm seriously not in the best mood and top of it I have to look after the little monsters so, unless you have something valuable to say, so please or just do whatever Alpha's do" I finished and you known, what's the most surprising thing is, I still didn't get any answer from him.

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when a loud piercing cry broke my sight from his rather beautiful, attractive, mesmerizing yet adorable face. Without any more wait I left the front door open, he can come in or not it's up to him, but I choose later.

I went up to my room and took Ethan from the crib and held him close to me and murmured sweet words into his ear so, he calm down which he did, we both went downstairs to see Logan looking at the pictures on the wall they are not much but, still are very close to me and my family, away from those haunted memories, this is not the time for those thoughts Jamie.

I put Ethan with Riley, who thankfully didn't make a fuss and cleared my throat loudly "so are you ready to say something or just going to play mute today, not that I mind" I said dismissively.

He looked at me like he was solving an interesting puzzle or tries to study me like I'm some species from another planet, he finally broke his stare and to looked towards the two toddlers in the cote playing with each other, Logan heaved a sigh and then opened his mouth to say and then closed it again, well he finally realizes he made a mistake of coming here.

"Why are you so rude?" Logan finally asked

"Sorry" I asked little taken aback

"I asked you, why are you so rude?" Logan said again, with a raised eyebrow.

Anger bubbled inside me "well I can ask you the same Alpha" I mocked him with my answer.

Logan again went to his mute mode and thinking, I don't know about what but, he finally said "ok fine, I'm here to talk to you; like an adult not, two teenagers fighting over their ego, can we do that" I study him as he made his request, I was seriously want to throw him out but, a rational part of me and even the bigger part of my wolf was urging me to compel to his wishes so, I agreed with the nod.

"Why not, take a seat wherever you want?" I said to him, to which he gladly responded and took a seat in the armchair. "So you want something to eat or drink?" I asked out of politeness.

"Well water is just fine" he said. I nodded and went inside the kitchen to get him the glass of water and for me a chance to be away from his mouth watering scent.

When I came outside with his glass of water, the sight I saw warmed my heart and the new emotion that entered the picture of my life was very foreign to me and rather scary too. But, I still can't disturb their bonding, if it was one. There stood Logan holding Ethan in his arms and whispering god knows what, with my werewolf hearing I still can't hear anything just got one word 'sorry', he was asking for forgiveness, from not even yet one year old baby, which should make me furious but, it was total opposite it warmed my heart to its core, which shook me to a new level, which made me thinking if I'm doing the right choice of dismissing our bond, our connection or it was just spur of moment.

So, what felt like eternity I broke the silence "here your glass of water"

I think I startled him because he looked like a thief caught in the act, "sorry, he was starting to fuss so, I thought...." Logan started to say, but I cut him off "it's ok, I don't mind" he looked shocked, so was I.

He simply took the glass of water from my hand, his fingers brushed mine in little touch and, at the same time we look into eachother eyes and held it there, his eyes showed so much emotions, that I can't even picked any and I'm sure mine showed those too but, nonetheless I'm still not sure what to do with it, with us. Our stare was broke when Ethan started to reach for the glass of water in Logan's hand, Logan looked towards him and a beautiful smile broke onto his lips "you want water bud", Ethan grumbled and again for the water in his hand, Logan left a little chuckle and said "I take that as yes" and neared the rim of the glass near Ethan's mouth and he greedily took the water and gulped rather fast for his age.

"Hey, hey slow down a little bud, otherwise you are going to give your daddy a heart attack" said Logan in a teasing tone still looking at Ethan.

To avoid more awkwardness I asked him "so what you want to talk about"

"Aren't you too straight forward" he said

"Well I don't feel like beating around the bush" I simply replied with a shrug off my shoulders.

Logan didn't reply, just waited for Ethan to gulp down the water greedily, and what felt like eternity he finally let go of the glass from his clutches. Logan handed me the glass and wordlessly opted for the seat on the sofa with Ethan still in his arms, sitting silently just gazing up at him like he finally solved a big puzzle, kids are so weird.

"Or maybe you are too weird to accept our mate," said my wolf.

Ignoring my wolf's comment I took the opposite seat to Logan in front, of course but making sure Riley was safe and playing with one of his toys. As much as I appreciate him sitting in my living room and involving himself in the domestic activity, even if it was for a little while, I still want to hear what he wants to say.

I cleared my throat and said "are you going to talk for real this time" I don't want to sound rude but, I can't give myself on the platter either.

"Yes" Logan said "we are going to talk" and looked for some hesitation when he didn't found any, he continued "I just want you to have open mind about this, ok and please just don't jump into conclusions, I am just curious to know about some facts about you, and obviously to clear the bad air between us, can you do that.

What he thinks of me as a kid or what, but I didn't say that out loud but just simply nodded him to go.

"Well I want to say sorry the way I acted on the dinner time that day, it was out of line and I have no right to accuse of things I said but, you have to see my perspective too, that the day I find my mate already has a kid and you never took step to make it all clear to me, you just added more fuel to my anger..." Logan was saying but, before he could say anything more I cut him out.

"Pardon me but, you didn't exactly let me tell you and if you like civil person would have asked me I would have told you or might consider it and the way I'm concerned I think I made it clear that I don't want a mate" I said to him again with more clear and direct words, I know it might hurt him, it hurt me too but, it's has to be this way for better for future, it has to be that way.

I looked at him and saw him taking deep breaths and clenching and unclenching his fist , he stood up with Ethan in his arms as if sensing his distress he locked his small arms around his neck making him feel welcomed or soothing his nerves, but I couldn't move to them nor I could stop him but, what if he harm Ethan in any way but, all my worries about Ethan's safety went into drain, when he placed him in his cote(crib) with Riley still there and slowly turned around to face me , now I was standing too he slowly started approaching me slowly, with every big step he took in my direction I took one small back, until I have nowhere to be when my back collided with the wall he was in blink of an eye stood front of me.

"I may ask why? You are so adamant not to consider me as your mate, because let me tell you this Adam when I want something I get it, by hook or crook you are going to be mine and I don't care if Ethan is not biologically mine I'm going to be his father and you my darling mate are going to rule by my side" Logan spoke in low husky voice it made my heart melt like a chocolate lava and burst into so many emotions that I thought I was incapable to feel.

"I think it's best if we move on in our life without having each other to hinder upon it, you can go and choose any Luna you want out there and I'm sure they will be happy to be with you, they can provide you all those things that a male mate can't provide you and in long run you will thank me for having doing this favor to you" I said to him just quietly to him like he said to me.

"well I don't care if my mate in male or female all I care him being on my side to be with me and I think a male mate chosen for me, by above forces going to be best and if you think that's the reason going to stop me then you have thought wrong my dear Adam, because I'm the only one going to be in your and Ethan's life remember it" said Logan and moved closer to me "and one more thing you are off limits Adam" before I could say anything more the front door of my house opened , with all my leftover power I pushed Logan of me not before he steal a kiss every close, I say dangerously close to my mouth. When I looked over who it was but, to my dismay it was Ryan Logan's younger brother stood in my door way, with the biggest frown on his face that I have ever seen and watching his brother and me suspiciously "well what are you doing here Logan''

"Just chit chatting" Logan said looking at me with an arrogant smirk lingering on his face.

"Well I hope your chit chatting involves less hurtful and more meaningful words this time" said Ryan walking more into my living room.

"Well that's me to know and you to find out little brother" said Logan this time looking towards Ryan "well I'm out of here and Adam think what I said" with a wink thrown at my side and kissing the both the monsters on their head he was out of the house.

"Well it's just me or he's just messing with us" said Ryan.

Not bothered to answer I just turned around and went straight into the kitchen and held a glass filled with water and gulped down in one go, to soothe my nerves and fast beating hard and the only thing in my mind 'what have I got myself into?'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 166 20
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
31K 632 13
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
79.3K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
526K 21.6K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...