Till We Meet Again (KHR FF) {...

By _rottenreader

STOP!! You're warned to stop reading this because the story doesn't make sense at all and already discontinue... More

Prologue (Edited)
{Chapter #01 : The Parallel World} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #02 : Discharge} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #03 : Parallel Tsuna's Memories} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #04 : School} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #05 : School pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #06 : 2-B becomes 2-AB} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #07 : Gathering Information Equals Hacking!} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #08 : Truth About Tsunayoshi} (Edited&Revised)
ANOUNCEMENT!!!
{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #10 : With 27} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #11 : Because Of The Tape} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #12 : It Starts}(Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #13 : The N&N} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #14 : Who Are You?} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #15 : Impossibility} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #17 : The Talk} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #18 : The Talk 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #19 : Ietsuna's First Love} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #20 : Ieyoshi's Past} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #21 : It's Starting}
A/N
{Chapter #22 : Talk}
{Chapter #23 : Talk (2)}
Author's Note (IMPORTANT!!!)
Attention!!

{Chapter #16 : Persistence} (Edited&Revised)

850 57 50
By _rottenreader

"Tsuna, why are suddenly becoming distant?"

Tsuna stopped on his tracks and faced Yoshi with a smile.

"Aren't we already like this from the start?"

Yoshi woke up from his dream.

He was panting hard.

He wished that it won't be like that, he hoped that it won't be like that.

Three days has passed since the Kokuyo incident.

And within those three days, he has started dreaming that Tsuna is going to become distant to him.

And he has been scared of that.

Because of that, he has been spacing out too much and started becoming sloppy about things.

He sighed and ruffled his hair.

He went outside his room and went straight to the bathroom.

He showered and changed into his uniform.

He still remembered the Kokuyo incident last week.

Because of that incident, Tsuna has started to avoid him...

Not just that, he noticed that Hibari has been trying to make a conversation with Tsuna but Tsuna just leaves him.

He's too confused, he wanted answers.

Can he go just this far? No extensions?

...

"Hey, you're Iemitsu's kid right?"

The chestnut brown haired kid looked up to the person with his golden eyes.

"Who are you?" The kid said.

"I'm Lal, Lal Mirch. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Oregano or Basil?" Lal said.

"Basil...he's training with dad, I ran away from Oregano." The kid said.

"That's bad you know, you might get attacked by bad people." Lala sad sitting beside him.

"I don't really care, I just want to go back home, I want to be with my brother..." He said.

"Your brother is here, what was his name again? Ienari was it?" Lal said.

"He's not my brother, that's just my cousin, dad said so. My brother is Tsuna." He said.

Lal seem to be frozen hearing the name.

"Tsuna...Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Lal said.

The kid looked at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know his full name?" He said.

"No...its just that there's this person that loved someone with the same name. Sadly that person with the same name...passed away. Now the one who loved that person is silently mourning ang tries to forget." Lal said.

The kid stared at Lal's face.

"Is that person close to you?" The kid said.

"We're not close, I'm just the one who loves him...he has someone else...within his heart." Lal said and pulled out the grass.

The kid stood up and patted Lal's head.

"You'll find someone who will love you someday. And I have a request." The kid said.

"What is it?" Lal said leaning to his touch.

"Help me dye my hair blonde and buy brown contacts." He said.

Lal looked at him with a confused face.

"What for?" She asked.

"I'm sick of my appearance..." He said.

Lal hugged the kid.

"I like your appearance though." She said with a soft smile.

The kid hugged Lal back.

"You smell like my mother...just a bit different though...can I take a nap?" He said.

Lal nodded.

The kid slept on Lal's lap.

"Thanks for accompanying me Lal-san." The kid said.

Lal caressed his hair.

"I'll be with you...Ieyoshi..."

Lal started humming a lullaby.

Ieyoshi thought that it was a very familiar lullaby.

How warm was what he thought before dozing off.

...

"Two more days and the camp will start. Has everyone readied what is needed?" Boreen said.

Everyone responded yes.

"Good, now we will be starting the class, continuing from before we will be discussing about different types of simultaneous equations and how to solve them." Boreen said.

"Let's start with a simple equation like this"

x-4y=2
x+y=-3

"If you guys remember what I thought you last lesson, it would be easy to figure out if you're gonna use (-) or (+) in the equation. Can anyone take up the challenge to solve this?" Boreen said.

"I'll take up the challenge sir." Yoshi raised his hand.

Yoshi went up to the front and started solving it.

x-4y=2
x+y=-3

(1)         x-4y=2
(2)    -) x+y=-3
                -5y=5
                    y=-1

(1) x-4x(-1)=2
               x+4=2
                     x=2-4
                     x=-2

[x=-2, y=-1]

Yoshi put down the chalk.

"Correct, you may go back to your seat." Boreen said.

"And today we are going to solve a different equation. In which you will need to multiply a number to be able to substitute it, for example,"

2x+3y=13...(1)
6x+5y=27...(2)

"To be able to know the value of x and y we will need to choose which should we substitute, I choose to eliminate x to get the value of y. But how do we eliminate x if it's 2x and 6x? We need to make them to have the same numbers to be able to eliminate them. That's where multiplication comes in. If we multiply 3 to the equation one, then we will be able to eliminate x."

(1) x3       6x+9y=39
(2)         -)6x+5y=27

"Always remember that you just don't multiply it to the one choose but the whole equation you chose, you will see it as 3x6x+3x9y=3x13. It's simple so I think none of you will make a mistake about it. Continuing."

(1) x3       6x+9y=39
(2)         -)6x+5y=27
                          4y=12
                             y=3

(1) 2x+3x3=13
           2x+9=13
                2x=13-9
                2x=4
                  x=2

[x=2, y=3]

"Your homework will be on page 32, challenge (2), questions 1~5, and the other who's still haven't passed their drill pass it already or else..." Boreen said and on cue the bell rang.

The students who still haven't passed theirs gulped and thanked the bell.

"Class dismissed, don't forget your homeworks" Boreen said and left the classroom.

Yoshi stretched then sighed.

He spared a glance at Tsuna who immediately stood up and left.

He also stood up and secretly followed Tsuna.

He saw him walking towards the clinic?

But then he was stopped by Hibari.

...

"Tsunayoshi–"

"Please Kyoya, just stop already. Leave me alone...it was a bad choice Kyoya, I shouldn't interfere"

"You are my Sky! I don't care if you put a leash on me–"

"Kyoya stop! You're being like this because of Mukuro! J-just leave me alone!" Tsuna ran away.

Kyoya was about to follow him when he felt a presence.

"You have guts to eavesdrop herbivore..." he growled.

Yoshi went out from his hiding spot.

"Are you the reason why Tsuna is being distant? Is it because of your persistence that's why Tsuna is avoiding us? You know what Hibari-senpai, just fxcking move on." Yoshi said and started to walk away.

Hibari's hand twitched.

"Herbivore, I'm really irritated right now, I'm gonna bite you to death." He said and took out his tonfas.

Yoshi chuckled.

"What a coincidence...I really want to beat someone to death" Yoshi said looking at Hibari with bloodlusty eyes.

"Rooftop." Hibari said and started stalking away, Yoshi followed.

...

"When I beat you, you will leave Tsuna alone" Yoshi said.

"If I beat you, you're gonna be my punching bag for a while." Hibari said.

"Call"

...

Tsuna cried in the bathroom.

He covered his mouth to cover his hiccups.

"Hibari...minna...gomen..."

==========

Hey guys, I don't know how to say sorry for not updating so long.

I'm really sorry for making you guys wait.

Hope you guys forgive me😓😓😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 532 23
stop reading this
435K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
113K 3.6K 12
Would things be different if there was a chance to change it all? Disclaimer: This story and all of the characters in it are created by me. None of...
30.8K 441 20
So, this book is about yaoi shippings~ boyxboy - don't like it, don't read it.