This Wasn't Part of the Plan...

By LovelyLoopyKari

1.) Get Aden and Rosie. 2.) Move far, far away. Falling in love wasn't part of the plan.. More

This Wasn't Part of the Plan...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 8

11.3K 375 4
By LovelyLoopyKari

I arrived home at the same time as I normally would, Will wasn't home yet, and I pushed away the bad thoughts. He was more than likely still working, over time or something.

I made some chicken, I scoped a plate for Will leaving it on the counter and brought my plate to my room. I ate looking at the text book I brought home the other day. I found myself daydreaming and smiling stupidly as I thought about today.

I missed Avery's company more than anything else. I sighed laying back on my bed, covering my face with my pillow.

I was thinking about his amazing smile, and the warm feeling I got when I held his hand, when I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I shoved my books into my bag, with a granola bar dangling from my mouth, as I reached down the readjust my shoe. I ran a hand through my hair throwing my bag over my shoulder, and took a bite of granola. I ran out of the apartment locking it.

I was running later than usual, I fell asleep without setting my alarm and well, you get the point.

I smiled when I noticed him, once again he was waiting for me. “Are you actually going to take me to school today?” I asked him crossing my arms over my chest, glaring playfully.

He smirked, “Was yesterday that bad?”

“No.” I said quickly and he chuckled, “It was great. But I really need to go to school today.”

He nodded, “Lucky for you, I do too.”

I laughed and he opened the door for me.

He drove me to school today, but he took the long way around.

“Your face,” He laughed, “Priceless.”

I laughed too, it was contagious, “Stop, you said you were taking me to school.” I tried regaining my annoyance, it was no use, I couldn't be mad at him.

“I am. Settle down.” He chuckled.

“Don't scare me like that.” I warned him, looking out the window to hide the smile I was wearing.

“Why is school so important to you?” He asked, the smile fell off my face and whipped my head to face him.

“I-I,” I tried, but my voice caught. He reached over and took my hand in his, inter lacing our fingers. I pushed the tears away. “I don't want to leave my brother.”

“Why? Where are your parents?”

“My brother, Will adopted me after our parents died.” His eyes flashed to mine.

“Valarie I-I,” I shook my head.

“It's fine but I have another reason.” he looked confused as he pulled into the lot parking and turning to face me. “I have another brother and a little sister.”

“I don't understand.”

“Will just turned 18, the state doesn't think he can care for all three of us. So we have to prove them wrong, that's why school is so important to me.”

“Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Make sure I go to school. This means no skipping entire days.” I told him winking.

“Valarie you should have told me yesterday. I wouldn't have took you out of school then.” He shook his head running his hand through his hair, glaring at the dashboard in frustration.

“It's fine. We didn't get caught right?” I laughed, placing my hand on his face.

He turned to me and smiled. “Just tell me if I ever put getting your family back in jeopardy.”

I nodded, “lets get to class. I don't want to be late.”

He laughed and got out, I placed my hand on the handle but it was already being opened. “We isn't someone the gentleman.”

He shrugged, “You like those too?”

I smiled, “Indeed I do.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 300 23
Jo Scott's life has been anything but normal since the day she sent a guy to the hospital with third degree burns using pyrokinetic abilities she did...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
3.6K 99 19
With the dead walking, Lourdes Manawa is forced to stop living and start surviving, sacrificing who she is along the way. (Nick/OC). {AU}.
237K 10K 88
He takes another step forward and wraps his arms around me in a hug. Warmth fills me and soothes the parts of our body that touch. "Please," he mumbl...