Surprised by Magic // Sting E...

By AmberOnTap

Imagine waking up in a new world, with nothing but your name to guide you, that is the story of Y/N. A girl w... More

Basic Infomation!
Not Quite A Normal Day (1)
Locked out (2)
Meeting The Gang (3)
Meeting Sting! (4)
Where even am I?! (5)
Training (6)
Settling In (7)
Training Part 2 (8)
Guild Masters Business? (9)
Babysitting! (10)
Mating Season?!? (11)
Holiday Start! (12)
She'll Be Mine (13)
Beach Days!! (14)
Truth Or Dare (15)
Sleepy Head (17)
Moonlight Stroll (18)
The Morning After (19)
Let's Party! (20)
What are we? (21)
Home sweet... home? (22)
My Happy Ending (23)

Lost! (16)

3.4K 92 23
By AmberOnTap

*~Present~*

Y/N P.O.V.

It's officially week 2 of our vacation and things have only been getting crazier!! First off, Sting and Natsu have been at each other's throats the whole time because the other is 'too close to my mate'. It's honestly been exhausting. The second thing is, I GOT A KILLER SUNBURN!! Note to self! Don't fall asleep on the beach, luckily it has gone away ^-^

"Y/N! You're finally here!" My thoughts were interrupted.

I spun around to see Wendy waving at me from the other side of the beach, where she was building a sandcastle with Romeo and Carla.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said, going to wave back at her, but was held down by some kind of weight which turned out to be Sting's hand.... Oh, yeah, it's week two of mating season and we tend to accidentally hold hands or come close to kissing A LOT!

Like You actually  mind

I swear that wasn't me

"Hey, I'm going to go hang out with the girls, let's catch up later for ice cream, okay?" I said, turning to him.

"Do you have to go...." He whined.

"Yes, now go!" I said, stamping my foot down, pointing towards the group of boys hanging around the bar.

"Fiineee."

And with that, he walked off to the boys and I went over to Levy and Lucy who were floating in the ocean. Lucy was floating on her back with her eyes closed while Levy was just swimming around... Hehe.

I snuck up behind Lucy extremely slowly, ensuring I don't make a sound. Levy spotted me so I put one finger to my lips, explaining that she needed to stay silent. Acting quick, I dove underwater, grabbing Lucy's ankle and dragging her underwater with me.

"KYAAAAAA!" She screamed before getting fully dragged underwater.

I soon emerged from underwater, laughing my ass off.

"Y/N! That wasn't funny!" She said, blushing at the fact that most of the guild, who were on the shore or in the water, had turned towards her to see what all the screaming was about.

"Then, why am I laughing so hard?" I managed to say between fits of laughter.

"Anyway," she paused to pick some seaweed out of her hair. "Do you want to come with Levy and me to sunbathe, there is this super nice spot a little bit further down the beach," she said, gesturing to the spot about 100 meters away from us.

"I don't have anything better to do, so why not, I need to get a tan anyway," I sighed, swimming to the shore, following behind the two.

"This is actually really nice..." Levy said, looking around as she set up umbrellas and Lucy and I laid out towels.

"And it's so quiet away from those hormonal dragon slayers," Lucy said, starting to apply sunscreen.

"Speaking of which, it's week 2 now... Which means, we should be undergoing personality changes to attract the boys. So I'm curious, what has changed in you guys?" I asked, lying down on my stomach, looking at the two girls.

"Well, me personally, I've been a lot more aggressive and I think I've got a strength boost... Even though I'm not a dragon slayer," Lucy responded.

"That's weird... The book said personality changes only occur in dragon slayers... Well, the book is old, so whatever," I said, not giving it much thought. (A/N Before you think it, no. Lucy is not going to be a dragon slayer)

"Well, me, not much has changed, only that I have a constant urge to sing," Levy said, sweat dropping.

"What about you, Y/N... What does Sting like?" She said, sending me a scary smirk.

"Well... I haven't noticed too many changes, but I think that's just from the hormones, considering I'm going through the mating season too," I started racking my brain. "Oh! I've been a lot more clumsy and all around confused a lot," I said, satisfied with the fact that I worked out what had changed.

I was so caught up with that fact that I hadn't noticed the laughter coming from the two girls sitting next to me.

"Hey! What is it?!" I complained.

"Just look behind you," Levy laughed, pointing to behind me with a shaky finger.

I turned around to see Sting tackle Natsu in the water back where the rest of the guild was.

"What is he even doing?" I laughed.

Soon after Natsu emerged from the water, he shot something at Sting which he dodged and hit Erza. (A/N I'm sure you can see where this is going) Even though we couldn't see it all very well from here, we could see the color drain from their faces from where we were... The next scenes that followed probably should not be recounted as the amount of blood that was lost that day may have scarred me for life.

"We should go see what happened... I swear we leave them for 3 seconds," Lucy sighed.

We walked over to the rest of the guild where Lucy was instantly tackled by Happy who was crying about 'the horrific things he witnessed and how he needs a fish to recover.'

"Hey, Happy! I was going to take Yuki for some ice cream down at the shops here. Do you want to come with us? I can buy you a fish," I said, prying the exceed from away from Lucy.

"YAY, FISH! I know where she is, follow me!" He happily flew in front of me, leading the way.

As I was leaving, I heard Natsu say something along the lines of, "Wow, my cat can get a date with your mate easier than you can!" Which ended with a punch in the face delivered from one pissed off white dragon slayer.

After getting Yuki who was sitting at the bar with Yukino having a smoothie, we left to go find the mall there... which proved harder than I thought.

"Are you sure you aren't lost?" Yuki asked for the 3rd time in the past 5 minutes.

"Yes, I'm sure! Plus it's not my fault I tripped and fell down that hill," I grunted, passing the same rock from before.

"Well, technically it is your fau... Oh, mating season, I get it," Happy chirped from above me.

"Okay, I'm lost!" I yelled, throwing my hands above my head, falling down in defeat.

If only Sting was here...

I swear to god, my inner monologue needs to shut up.

"Y/N, I've been saying this for the past 15 minutes, I can just fly up above the trees and see where we are!" Yuki yelled, holding my face with her little paws.

"I knew that!" I said, puffing out my cheeks and looking away.

"Suuuuurrreee," she said, flying up to check where we were.

*~Timeskip to after you get back from shopping~*

When we arrived back from shopping, the sun had already set and the exceeds and myself were exhausted from carrying like ten thousand shopping bags.

"Hmph," I fell onto my bed with a grunt after such an exhausting day.

"Yyy/nnnn," I heard a voice call out to me along with two paws pressing against my face.

I opened my eyes to see Lector pressing against my face.

"What is it, Lector?" I asked, half asleep.

"Sting locked his door!!" He complained.

"What do you want me to do about that?"

"Can't you break it down or something?!" He whispered.

"I'm not breaking down the door, do you want to sleep in my room tonight then?" I asked the tiny exceed.

"Yes, please! But what about Yuki?" He asked.

"She's sleeping in the room for the exceeds so she's fine," I yawned.

"Oh, okay! Thanks for letting me stay, I can't sleep by myself," he said, getting under the covers.

"AWWWWWW," I yelled, grabbing the exceed and squishing him up against my chest as I hugged him.

"Can't...Breathe," he wheezed.

"Oh, sorry.... Anyway, goodnight Lector," I said, hugging the exceed as I started to fall asleep.

"Night mom," he whispered.

"Lector, what did you..."

Before I could ask, the maroon exceed had fallen asleep, the only sound coming from him was light snoring.

"Night," I whispered, kissing him on the forehead before falling asleep myself.

OMFG SO THIS TOOK SO LONG TO POST!!

I'll try to post like 2-3 more chapters in the next day or two to make up for my horrible uploading schedule

Anyway, please remember to vote, comment, and share!

Thanks, bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.4K 38
She was never born to be loved and she herself knew that. As far back as she could remember, there wasn't a single time where she had been loved; eve...
97.5K 2.6K 21
A story about the angel princess that is sent to earth land to find a partner and to learn how they live. She will have to learn how to control her p...
54.7K 1.4K 12
{Completed} Now that you and Sting are Fiore's Hottest Couple you feel on top of the world! But danger still lurks, the battle of Tartaros begins and...
534 38 25
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be in your favorite book, movie, or show? Would you leave your life behind to start an exotic life? Jessica...