OH NO I messed up the Naruto...

By nekoninjagirl

She's Nell. She's a 13 year old girl as of today, and she's a Narutard. Her friends are too. They can talk fo... More

OH NO I messed up the Naruto world
I hate running. And charmander?
WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?
Well hello Hokage-sama
I have to live in WHO'S house
I don't need a bobdyguard! Anymore . . .
Test? What test? Damn it don't scare me like that!
Jesus and National yaoi day
Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?
EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.
Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!
Weird a** dream
Finally the stupid picture
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(Part 1)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! OH time for games!(Part 3)
The next morning, fun right?
Mommy? and My masterpiece!
The magical box of wonder's and Missions! YAY!!
Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.
Ramen, and the news! I hope its good news.
Ouchy Headache!
Their Gummy and the Brain! Don't ask.
Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.
Neko speaking
I'm on a boat with birdies
Walking, and Bunny!!!!!!
All about Haku
Meanie! and I miss mommy :'(
The parents
Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!
Food! and Paper
Jello!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!!
We practiced.... NOT!
Popcorn? You're kidding me.
I actually get to do something (part 1)
I actually get to do something (part 2)
First impressions
Long night
Just an authors note

Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.

2.6K 92 5
By nekoninjagirl

I will probably be able to start doing weekly updates again. Yay my computer was fixed. And I still don't own Naruto, . . . . well yet.

Neko: Alright now what?

Pein: You know technically I'm the only male Akatsuki member that is straight.

Neko: Hey Pein! When did you get here?

Pein: Um You came over to the base so I was here before you.

Neko: Ohh right so you got bored and decided to state the fact that you're straight?

Pein: Well you wanted something to happen so I said the first thing that came in my head, which was I'm straight the rest aren't.

Hidan: How the f*** do you figure that?

Pein: I'm the only one with a female partner all though Sasori could be straight too.

Deidara: I'm not a girl!

Pein: What's with the hair then?

Deidara: So what I have long hair.

Neko: Hey, Pein. Don't make fun of Deidara. He's awesome.

Deidara: Awe Thanks Neko. (Hug Deidara the awesome bomber)

Neko: I didn't do that intentionally. Who did that?

Nell (laughing her butt off.): But you know you wanted to.

Neko: I know he's my favorite bomber.

Sasori: There's only one women in the Akatsuki so of course the leader gets her. (Getting back to our main and weird topic.)

Konan: Stop talking about me like I'm a prize, gesh you guys are so sexist.

Neko&Nell: But Konan! You're the luckest chick I know! You get to hang out with these awesome hot guys. Hey, jinx you owe me a soda.

Neko: Whatever, let's give the people what they came here for.

When we get to Kakashi's I stop.

“You're going to get him.” Payne says to me.

“I thought you were going to say that. Alright I'll be back in a few minutes.” Payne nods so I walk up to the door and knock. Nothing. . . I knock again. Nothing. . . . OK one last time. . . . As I'm about to turn around and leave, a grumpy tired looking Kakashi-sensei opens the door.

“Nell? What are you doing here?”

“I need to talk to you.”

“This couldn't have waited until I got to our meeting spot.”

“No it couldn't Sasugay would be asking me all kinds of questions and then I would have to explain the whole thing to you, again.”

“What? What do you need, Nell?”

“I have some stuff I want to tell all of you so come Kakashi let's go get Naruto.” I say then I start to walk away. I know he'll follow because odds are he's wondering what is going on. We all walk to the bridge to meet up with Naruto and the others. When we get there Naruto's eyes were huge probably because he's never seen Kakashi and I actually get here on time.

“You guys are actually early.” He says still shocked.

“Yea I gots some big explaining to do.” I say. As I say this I see Kathy and the others coming toward us. “And the fun beings.” I say sarcastic.

“OK Nell I got them. Now we have a problem.”

“What?”

“I don't want to explain.” Payne and I second that. So in the end we flipped a coin loser explains. First round Kathy vs. me. I lost. Second round me vs. Payne. I lost again. Damn now I have to explain. While we're doing this our audience is standing there confused.

“You guys are filling in the details I miss out.”

“Fine with me.” Kathy says. Payne nods.

“OK first thing keep an open mind. I repeat keep an open mind. Second we're not from around here.”

“We already knew that.” Sasugay says.

“Shut up, Duckbutt! Anyway as I was saying we're not from around here. We're from a totally different universe.” I get shocked faces, a few bored, and some just emotionless. “In this universe we have many different things, like this,” I take out my phone and IPod, “the IPod I've tolled you about. The other thing is a phone. We use this to talk to other people who are far away. OK are you with me so far?” Everyone nods. “OK well this morning I was called by my mom. Yes I said mom so no I'm not an orphan like you thought but I only have my mom. Payne, Kathy, and I are not sibling. We're just really good friends.”

“So you lied to the Hokage?”

“Yes we lied but that's only because we thought he wouldn't understand. Anyway Payne and Kathy live with both their parents in our world. Now here comes the part that's going to make you believe us, in our world there's this show that is about all of you although then don't say anything about Kin-sensei probably because when we came in another team could become Genin.”

“Are you going to get to who the main character is?” Payne says.

“I'm getting there, shut up. Anyways we know all there is to know about most of you. As Payne was going to spoil for you the name of this show, which we love, is Naruto,” when I say this his eyes light up.

“No way that idiot could have a show!” Sakura yells.

“Give me a second,” I say then look though my IPod for a suitable picture to show them. I decide to show them their team 7 picture, “this is a picture of the team 7 in the show but as you can see things got messed up when we came and Sakura got kicked off.”

“Oh do you still have that poster of Naruto and Sasuke?” Kathy asks.

“Um I think so. Let me find it.” I search though it and find the one we're talking about. “I got it.” She turns my wrist so she can read it.

“Yup that's the one.” The poster we're talking about has a picture of Sasugay with a stick figure on the side saying he will never have a girlfriend then under that is the kiss and the stick figure says tolled you. She then takes my wrist and shows it to the others.

“Hey, Kathy, give me my hand back! I still have more to explain.”

“You do? I thought that was it.”

“It wasn't. Now as I was saying before I distracted myself, my mom called and for once decided to be motherly. Anyway she wants us and the people we live with to take a picture in front of the Hokage Mountains. Plus I was kind of hoping Kakashi-sensei wouldn't mind taking that picture, too?” I say kind like a question because I'm asking him if he will.

“Why do you want me in the picture?” Kakashi asks.

“Well, you see my mom's kind of a fan of yours.” I say scratching the back of my neck.

“Fine but I still don't believe you.” Kakashi says.

“We can tell you stuff only you would know when we're alone. OK?” Kathy says. I think that will be a good enough deal.

“Fine let's go right now.” Kakashi says and grabs my arm leading me away.

“Kathy, what should I tell him?” I yell really quickly. She puts her hand over her left eye, huh? Oh tell him about his left eye. OK got it. He drags me until we're in the forest.

“Now tell me something almost no one knows.”

“OK well you're Hatake Kakashi, you're 26, and your birthday is September 15.”

“Not good enough.”

“Fine, your left eye isn't yours. Its your best friend's eye, that friend was Obito Uchiha. So you got that Sharingan from him.”

“How do I know you're not just a spy?”

“Why in the world would I be a spy? Fine you know what I'll tell you something from the future. Naruto's going to get really bored with the D rank missions.”

“That's kind of obvious.”

“I wasn't finished. He's going to yell at the Hokage then your team will be sent on a C ranked mission that's going to go wrong.” I probably shouldn't tell him much more or I'll mess it up even more.

“I'm still not going to totally trust you.”

“Fair enough. I'll show you guys the episodes from up until now, at Sasugay's house after the picture.”

“Alright.”

“Let's go back then.” He nods and starts walking away. I follow quietly then we arrive back at the bridge.

“We ready for this.” I say getting their attention

“Your mom's going to kill you when she finds out this is all real.” Payne says.

“Yea, I know. She's going to be all like 'what the h*** you didn't bring me? You little son of a b****!' and then we're going to laugh because she just called herself a b**** and called me a boy.” I say.

“Not to mention she'll be all like 'dude how did you get there? I want to come!' knowing us we'll just laugh and say she can't come.” Kathy adds.

“Alright let's get this started so we don't waste too much of the day.” Payne says.

“Oh there's officially a Naruto fest later today at Sasugay's house.” I say.

“Hey! Don't invite people to my house without permission!” Sasugay yells.

“Well this movie night will help all of you guys to trust us.” I say.

“Can we worry about this after we've satisfied your mother?” Payne says. Kathy and I look at him like he has ten heads.

“Payne, why did you say it like that?” I say.

“What?” Payne asks not getting what I'm saying.

“Your mother? What happened to mommy?” I question.

“That ran away when she started acting like a mother.”

“But my mom was always mommy, Kathy's was always the b****, and yours loves to make fun of you.” He rolls his eyes at that. “Isn't that right? That's why she was momo, right? Your first word.” Kathy and I giggle to ourselves at this. A few people in our audience are giggling too.

“Nell!” He yells at me.

“If you want to live, I suggest you get out of the way.” Kathy say and move to the side. “Oh and Nell, I suggest you run.”

“No ship Sherlock!” I yell and run for my life.

“Ship? What happened to the swears?” I hear her call. First I run to the forest, then quickly go to the front gates, then to the Academy, then to the Hokage mountains, and lastly back to the others.

“And no no swearing. I didn't feel like it. Innocent little 13 year olds don't need to hear that.”

“Um Nell, you're 13.” She comments.

“Yes but I'm not innocent.”

“You haven't lost your V-card yet.” I start to blush. Kathy! You jerk no need to state that! I look at everyone. Kakashi and Kin look like they get what she meant so they're surprised we knew that but Naruto is confused, Sasugay looks like he's trying to figure it out, and Sakura looks like she's trying to look like she knows what we're talking about but you can tell she doesn't. Well looks like Kathy's wording has saved their innocent minds.

“Kathy! That's not what I meant! I meant mentally innocent.” I say and hit her in the arm.

“Well, little to no one in our world is mentally innocent.”

“Yea there is, there just either sheltered or under the age of like 10.”

“Even the sheltered ones can be bad.” Kathy adds. Seeing as she was pretty sheltered herself, I mean her mom didn't let her sleep over anyone's house unless it was mine or if I was there even then it was if-y, too.

“Yea and some kids are bad, too.”

“Random thought while we're on the topic of pervy-ness, have you read Kakashi's book, yet?”

“Yea, you know now that I think about it wasn't that pervy.” She gives me a spectacle look. “No seriously, sure it was bad no doubt but I've read worse in school.”

“Really awe man that's depressing.”

“You little perv of a friend.”

“No that's not what I meant, and you're the perv to think that.”

“I admit nothing, yet.”

Hey guys sorry about the laterness. Anyway give me a comment on how you like it so far. Um with the begining thingy can you guys give me some feedback like if you actually like them or not. Oh and if you would like to be in one of my beginings then just ask. OK, you got it? Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.9K 23
when a young girl trains to become a kunoichi she makes an unexpected friend. Sharing the same fears he has she understands him more than anyone. But...
39.3K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...
473K 14K 66
Ida Ayumin is now 11. She left her old clan when she was 6. Feeling alone, and exhausted she is discovered outside the Leaf village. Ida usally do...
153K 4.8K 33
I do not own Naruto nor their characters, only a few characters I own which you'll stumble upon in the story. 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 A girl(...