Unbearable (Completed)

By KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the f... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29 part 1
29 part 2
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
The Sequel Is UP

27

2.3K 170 69
By KylaKnowlesCarter

March 10, 2007

Shawn

Night

"Listen before you go up there I need to talk to you." Nicki explained calmly. She was done crying for the day. She had spent all her tears on Izabella, Bey and Ms. Tina. She was just as drained and felt as if in any moment she could just pass out.

She called Solange last night to update her. Solange had been contacting the family on Tim's side and Nicki was contacting everybody in Kelly's family. For some reason Solo just couldn't get in touch with Ms. Gloria nor Shawn. Chris answered but she was meeting up with him later to break the news.

Nicki was actually glad that Shawn showed up at Bey's house. So she could tell him now instead.

"How do you know Bey? What's going on? Why did she call me crying?" Shawn fired off questions quickly looking for answers.

"Lets just sit first and I'll answer all of your questions." Shawn nodded his head closing the door behind him and following behind her to the couch.

"I work for Beyoncé. I'm her assistant I just started this week. Mama kinda recommended me."

"Why? You're almost done with school. You know we got you."

"Yeah but before y'all I had to have me and Solo. I don't like handouts and I've always worked. Plus I'm not working too hard and she pays well."

"But that still doesn't explain why you're here. She has an office."

"Uh. Shawn-" Nicki hesitated a little.

"What's going on Nick?" Nicki decided she wasn't going. To prolong the process. She had done this multiple times over the phone and it hurt her more each time.

"Shawn, there was an accident-"

"Is Bey okay?" He asked getting up from the couch.

"She's fine Shawn let me finish." She said pulling him back down to the couch.

"Okay," he said sitting down.

"Kelly, Izabella, and Tim were on there way somewhere. There was a drunk driver and he was on the wrong side of the road.-"

"Their okay though. Right?" Shawn asked in a panic.

"He hit them head on. Izabella has a few scratches and a Broken arm."

"Okay, Kelly and Tim? They're fine right?" Deep down he knew what was about to be said but he didn't want to believe it.

"They didn't make it." For a moment Shawn just sat there. He wanted to process what had just been relayed to him. He sat gazing past Nicki as if someone was behind her.

Nicki looked back and saw nothing so she began waving her hands in his face. That quickly got his attention. He looked at her and confirmed that she wasn't joking.

He soon got up without a word and started for the stairs.

"Jay!" He briefly stopped and looked down at her.

"What?" He asked dryly.

"Jay whatever you do please don't rub it in she feels bad enough." He shook his head. He wasn't there to pick a fight. He didn't want to deal with his feelings right now so he would push them back and focus on theirs.

Knocking on Beyoncé door, he heard sniffling.

"We're good Nicki!" Beyoncé whined a little. Twisting the door handle her found that it was unlocked. He walked right in and Beyoncé sat up quickly.

"Nicki I- Shawn?"

he shook his head slowly.

"Uh Nicki told me." He said scratching the back of his neck. He didn't know what to say, or even how to act. He loved his brother dearly but right now just like Bey he just felt as if it was a dream. He wasn't sure what would happened if he went home right now.

With no response from Bey The room fell silent. She wasn't really in the talking mood considering her mother had talked her damn ear off about arrangements and things. Yeah her mother cried and reminisced over the past events of Kelly's being.

It was so hard because Bey wished she could have just as many memories. Avoiding eye contact with Shawn she decided to admire Izabella as she slept. Rubbing through her fro she acknowledged the resemblance.

"How's baby girl?" Shawn asked stuffing his hands in his pants.

Beyoncé sighed because Izabella wasn't doing to well.

"She's-" was all she she could get out before the waterworks began again. Shawn rushed to the side of her bed and pulled her into his embrace.

"Shh it's going to be okay," he tried to soothe but it wasn't working.

"Shawn, she's not doing good and I'm not making it any better! Gosh why am I such a bitch?" She cried.

"Bey, it's going to be okay." He said not realizing tears were streaming down his face. He couldn't really identify with crying because he rarely did it.

Michael always told him crying was for punks so he never cried. However, now was different. He didn't care what anybody thought he lost his brother and his Sister. He was going to cry eventually so he might as well get it out now.

Beyoncé and Shawn held each other for what seemed like forever before the finally detached themselves. Both wiping their faces before chuckling lightly at each other.

"I'll be there for y'all I promise." Shawn said and Bey nodded her head accepting they wouldn't be alone.

*
*
*

March 19, 2007

As they lowered the caskets into the ground, Shawn watched his mom and Ms. Knowles sobs come to life Again. They had been so peaceful during the wake, and Funeral. He assumed during those times they hadn't come to terms with Kelly and Tim's death.

Now it was evident that it was real. Watching this hurt his heart as well. Over all he knew he would be okay he just couldn't tell right now.

He slowly looked towards Bey who had been quiet the whole day. They weren't on the best terms because he promised he would help her through this but in all reality he needed comfort too. She just wasn't comfortable giving him that because she needed it as well.

So he went to where he could get it. He started off with Sienna the first three days because Camilla's friend was still on. After he went to Camilla.

Beyoncé didn't know of his traveling pussy appointments but she was upset because he not only made a promise to her but Izzy too.

Beyoncé was having a hard enough time as it was. Her mother telling her how Kelly led Izzy to believe she was a hero tore her into pieces.

She almost found herself wonder why didn't God just take her instead.

"That concludes the home going of Tim and Kelendria Witherspoon." Beyoncé shook her head absently and rocked back and forth. Nobody could see her eyes because she had on shades, but you could see the tears that fell down her cheek.

Shawn walked towards her and held out his hand. She dismissed him and stood up. She wasn't going to address his mess right now because it wasn't the time.

"I'm not going to the repast I'm going home." She announced to the surrounding family members.

"Bey you need to eat-" Tina attempted.

"I'll eat at home. I have to go get Izabella anyway." Izabella didn't want to come to the funeral and Beyoncé was grateful for that. She wanted Izabella to remember her parents the way they were before the accident. Considering they had an open casket funeral. Tina and Gloria felt as if their children should be the poster for innocent people dying because of a drunk drivers. Beyoncé didn't view the body because she had to identify them before and she had been having nightmares since. It's was best Izzy didn't come because truthfully Beyoncé would have had a mental breakdown if she had to watch her say goodbye.

"Izabella can be picked up later." Tina stressed.

"I want to get her now." Beyoncé huffed. Even if she didn't get her now she still didn't want to be bothered with the rest of her Family and Shawn.. She wanted to go home and try to get some sleep.

"I'll go get-" Shawn said.

"She doesn't need you!" Beyoncé said through gritted teeth.

"Hey! I'll get Izabella. Bey if you don't want to go then don't. I'll call you later and drop her off after all the family want to see her since she's been with Lola since yesterday." Chris said nicely. Honestly, Bey didn't want anybody near her. After Shawn broke his promise the first time Izabella didn't talk for two days. She even cried about how everybody was leaving her.

That night Beyoncé promised that as long as Izzy needed her she would always be there. Beyoncé felt the need to make up for her mistakes with her sister. Wether anybody knew it Bella didn't need Bey. Bey needed Bella. Slowly thinking she answered Chris.

"Okay, but if she wants to leave please bring her to me. I don't want her sad at all." Chris nodded and hugged Beyoncé and to everybody surprise she hugged him back.

She hopped in the limo that the funeral home provided and they drove to the venue where the repast would be held.

From there Chris got his Car and dropped her off and the proceeded to go get Izabella.
*
*
*
Beyoncé

She had just laid In bed when her door bell rang. She didn't bother to look through the peep whole.

Opening the door she saw Marcus standing there with a bouquet white lilies. Any other day she would have slammed the door in his face but today had been different. All through the week he checked on her and although she hated his guts somewhere deep down she still felt a connection.

"Hi." She said shyly looking down at her feet and playing with her fingers.

"Hey," he smiled sadly. He could relate to her pain because he lost his sister three years ago to a car accident. During that time Bey was there for him and he wanted to be there for her too.

*
As she kissed his lips softly, she wondered how they had gotten this far. Yeah she was past Tipsy she had drunk more than four glasses of wine and hadn't eaten anything all day.

Straddling him she began grinding in his lap. Making sure he was aroused and ready. Grazing her tongue over his lips asking for more access. He opened his mouth more giving her want she wanted.

Moving his hands from her waist down to her ample ass giving it a gentle squeeze. Feeling the squeeze she moaned breaking the kiss.

"What just happened?" She asked still grinding in his lap. She lightly bit her bottom lip and searched his eyes for and answer.

One moment the where talking about why he cheated. She was telling him how much she hated him and now she couldn't help but want to fuck him. Was it the wine speaking?

Probably but she would find out later.

Kissing him again she removed her arms from around his neck and traveled her hand down to his button and zipper and opened his pants.

He moved from her lips down to her neck kissing her spot.

"Marcus!" She moaned as she reached into his pants to massage his dick her house phone rang.

She decided not answer it until the voice came over the voicemail.

"BB pick up the phone. I need you." Izabella said.

*
*
Sorry for the mistakes I didn't proofread 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
8.1K 417 22
Beyoncé was at the height of her career. She was one of the biggest stars in the world, selling out arenas and winning awards left and right. But des...
40.4K 2.3K 20
Beyoncé Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...
40.1K 3.6K 54
The Lives Of Women In Their Forties.