Aki (A Naruto/HxH Crossover F...

By YoshiXx03

Aki wants a do over of her life. After her 'supposed' brother went nuts and deserted the village, Aki was lef... More

Prologue
The Red-Haired Man
Silver & Gravity
Her
Maybe
Truce
The Match
A Moment
Gon's Match
A Little Closer
Spark
Boo
Killua and Hisoka
Challenge
Connection
Whitewash
Shinikage
The One Who Left First
Bath time
Birthday
Door
The Hair Ornament
Night Walk
That Clip
What Leorio Knows
Faint of Heart
The Phantom Troupe
Parting
Shared Memory
Jack of Clubs
Devil After Her
One for 'Hello'
Two for 'Goodbye'
Conned
Grim
Aki: Nodus Tollens
Gon: Liberosis
Killua: Altschmerz
Tag
The 'Curse'
Interview 1
"Eyes of Scarlet"
Jekyll and Hyde
The Knight
The Body of the Underlord
Her Brother
Ethereal (Special Chapter)
Clash

Get rid of him, please

4.7K 236 30
By YoshiXx03

Aki

In the end, the three of us decided to split up while tailing the pair of Troupe members. The idea was to create a triangle formation surrounding them. That way, they wouldn't be able to immediately pinpoint our location. And, if they ever did, we'd still have enough time to create a diversion before they go for at least one of us.

Killua and Gon handled the planks while I scourged the path in front. Risky—I know.

Especially since I got no idea what Machi and Nobugaga could do. They seemed different from Uvogin who relied on strength. 

I controlled my breathing as I made another jump, discretely following the pair while using Zen and chakra to hasten my steps. I concentrated on making sure that I left no trace.

I was mainly concerned with the trajectory they were taking, so there was no need to see Machi and her company. Since I lost my cellphone, I was using Leorio's for contact. I handled the information distribution while Gon and Killua changed their courses according to my position. 

You might think that shadowing missions are boring. But, I tell you—these missions are completely nerve-racking.

"—got it. I'll proceed, three o'clock from my post." Gon responded after I gave him the trajectory. I hummed before dropping the call. Phew. At least now, I can call people without freaking out. I don't know if it was my amnesia, but I can't seem to recall ever having used a cell before waking up here. Hisoka used to tease me about it. I smiled a little at the reminder, but froze when I remembered his retreating back.

I frowned.

I hate this. I hate him for this—this unbearable agony. It would be true to say that my chest throbs in pain at the mere thought of Hisoka. I shook my head. If only I can rid my memories of him, just like before... before? I stopped running, surprised with my own thoughts. What... the hell was that? Why—why did I...? What before?

Before what, exactly?

 As I began to move across houses once more, something in my gut started to bubble to the surface of my awareness. It was telling me that something was wrong. The feeling made me a bit queasy.

It took a while for my head to leave the clouds of doubt. Back to my mission, I began to notice a discrepancy.

Nobugaga and Machi kept walking father and father away from the center of the city. People were starting to dwindle. However, it bothered me that they seemed to be moving conventionally for a while now.

Keeping the formation in my head, I realized this after seeing Machi and Nobugaga shift their trajectory, a couple of times. Like they were moving according to our positions. A sense of dread dawned upon me.

Is this a trap...?

I bit my lip in apprehension. Should I test my conjecture...? 

I moved again, hoping from one roof to another, until I was directly in front of Machi and Nobugaga. I could see the outline of their statures from afar. Slowly, they walked closer to me, until I could finally see their faces with clarity.

The relaxed expressions on their visage didn't tell me anything worthwhile. I pressed myself against the roof tiles, careful to not get into their line of sight. Suddenly, they stopped walking, just a few feet perpendicular to where I hid. 

They seemed to be arguing about something. I hid, when Machi's eyes swept across the street to my general direction. 

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I think they know. No, they definitely know that we're following them. I gotta warn Gon and Killua. 

I took out Leorio's phone and dialed Killua's number. It rang a few times, but couldn't seem to connect. I checked the 'signal' bars like Leorio taught me. However, not one of them were lit. Dang it. Why now...? 

Did Machi and Nobugaga lead us here with the intention of cutting off our signals?

No choice. I'm gonna have to relay the message directly to them. 

Just as I leapt back from the roof, someone snatched my neck from behind and used gravity to slam my face to the ground. Ugh. I twisted my neck, grabbed hold of the hand that dared manhandle me, and threw him with all my might.

'He' whistled.

That's right. I knew my perpetrator was a guy, from the surface area of his hand to his weight when I threw him away. I turned around just in time to face the man, swinging his arm around while cracking his neck.

"Well, that hurt." He smirked, fists clenching and unclenching.

He didn't look relatively disturbed—the psycho.

"You're one of them too." I deadpanned, lowering my stance. For insurance, I whipped out a kunai knife.

"And you're a quick one." He said with an airy laugh.

In a second, he was at my space—fist hovering in front of my face. This is bad. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

My guts told me to dodge, but I was too slow. I made sure to double coat my arms Nen and enforce my joints with chakra as I received his blow.

Pow!

I heard my bones creak at the force of his blow as I was sent a couple of feet away from where I initially stood. I skidded to a halt, but then my back hit the walls of a nearby building.

Ow. What the hell is with these Phantom Troupe members? I knew they were overpowered beasts, but I didn't expect them to start targeting me one after the other.

"AHAHAHAHA! I knew you were a tough brat. 10 swings, eh? How about 15 this time around..." He seemed to be preoccupied with swinging his fists again.

Wait... what??

Swings?

Oh dear gods.

I didn't have enough time to feel amazed, because the next thing I knew, he was already charging at me with gusto—and clear murder intent. I paled. The aura on his arm tripled in strength.

I don't think I'll be able to stand that. However, his fist was already inches away from knocking me out. Intentionally, I stepped back. The best I could do was to use gravity to hasten my fall.

And as my back hit the ground, I used his momentum to disrupt his balance and wrapped my legs around his base of support then brought him down.

Jiu jitsu. I remember being taught this particular technique—the Corkscrew (inspired by the recent film, Enola Holmes 😘).

However, the guy was a tough one. He struggled for a bit on the ground, but not long after, he was able to pry my legs off with his monstrous strength. By that time, I was already tired and worn out.

Using the Sharingan to read his moves was quickly depleting my chakra reserves . And my Nen... was really shitty. I've been using Zen for so long that it was tiring me out more than I could handle. Damn it. Is this because I skipped my morning training regime for three days...?

I struggled to keep up with the guy, trying to keep myself away from his fists in a deadly dance of foxtrot. However, it wasn't long before he brought me to my knees.

"Heh. You got no stamina, little guy." He snickered. I glared at him as he tightened his hold on my collar. I hated that he was right—I got no stamina. I really need to step up my game.

To escape the guy's hold, I completely disabled my Zen and used the last of my chakra to enhance the strength in my arms. I pried his hands away and hit him on the chest with a solid kick. However, the guy didn't even seem fazed. Damn it. Just when I thought that things were getting bad, a woman came out of the bushes unceremoniously.

"Are you done convincing—oh. Looks like you had fun, Phinks." She deadpanned, tone almost reprimanding. I tensed. Her half-lidded eyes surveyed the surroundings before landing on me. Her perfect eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Oh wow. Is this him? He does look exactly like Akira-san. No wonder Feitan went nuts trying to find him." The woman said, chuckling. I flinched. What exactly were they planning to do with me?

"Of course he did! This kid is none other than Akira-san's legacy. Boss would be overjoyed." Phinks replied, smirking at me.

"Then why the hell did you beat him down, stupid." The woman said as shook her head. "I told you to placate him, not threaten him!" She added, scolding Phinks.

"Placate, placate—stop being narrow minded, Paku! I had to make sure he isn't some fake." Phinks retaliated, finally revealing the woman's name. Paku rolled her eyes, before they landed on me.

"Hi there. This onii-san isn't a bad man. He's just a bit tempered. You'll forgive him right~?" Paku's tone was overly sweet, like she was talking to a 5 year old kid. The veins in my temple popped.

What the hell is up with these people?!

While one was definitely trying kill me moments ago, the other was babying me!

"Uh... sure." I replied, trying to be polite. After all, I didn't need another Troupe member after my throat.

"Well, aren't you a cutie~" She cooed—freaking cooed at me like I'm some baby.

"... I'm not a kid. Please stop." I asked of her, barely hanging on the thin line of rationality. 

"Sure. As long as you come with us peacefully." Paku replied with an eye-smile. From the background, I heard Phinks curse, something about being 'too overbearing'. 

Well, fuck. I guess I'm being kidnapped again.

¤¤♡¤¤♡¤¤

"Aki?!" Gon exclaimed in surprise when Pakunoda opened the door for him. There, inside the car, sat Aki. She had fresh injuries, disheveled clothes, and a matching frown.

"Oh. You guys were caught too." Aki deadpanned, trying her best to act surprised.

Nobunaga (who's name was not Nobugaga or Nobuga) sat in the front seat with Phinks. As soon as Killua was inside the car, Pakunoda wedged herself inside. The car started, headed towards their base.

Everyone was a little tense. 

For the Troupe members, chancing upon Aki was no coincidence. After all, that person was after her. They had meant to bring her back to their boss, as soon as possible. However, Gon and Killua weren't part of their plans. 

Pakunoda studied the two boys before she slung her arm across their shoulders. After all, they had to make sure they weren't bringing moles to their base. Aki might have been their friend, but that didn't mean they get to live if they were the least bit connected to Uvogin's disappearance—that damned chain user.

"I'll ask once again. Do you know the chain user?" She asked. 

Gon's gaze was cold as his eyes met Pakunoda's. He frowned.

"My answer is still the same. I don't." Gon replied. The blonde woman smiled—one down. Her gaze turned towards Killua.

"What about you?" She asked. Killua merely stared ahead, determined not to answer. Still, Pakunoda gained the answer she was searching for. She smiled. At least, Aki's friends get to live for a bit longer. It would be a shame, after all, if they had to kill their 'young master's playmates. 

As the silence stretched on, Killua couldn't help but be suspicious. Why weren't they asking Aki about the chain user? And, why was Aki already in the car, captured first? Despite feeling guilty that he was doubting Aki, Killua couldn't forgo the habits of his past occupation.

His rational mind was telling him that something was off. Was Gon aware of it?

Killua sneaked a glance towards Gon. The brunet was obviously tense, which was probably normal. After all, they were headed to the base of those OP monsters. However, other than that, Gon seemed... fine?

Aki and Gon exchanged glances from time to time, as they knew something that Killua didn't. Ah... it was giving the light-haired boy a headache. So, they shared a secret—so what. 

He only hoped, that they wouldn't reach the worst case scenario.

~ End of #30 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 57 42
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 ~ 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ A young assassin, or at least what her family thought she'd be. A young lady with drea...
16.4K 269 27
𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿. 𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝙐𝙏. - 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵. 𝘱𝘦...
128 13 12
Nala Shima has been an assassin since she was just five. All her life she's hated being one and has had about enough. One night she decides to run aw...
11.8K 265 27
Y/n's childhood was far from picture-perfect. The loneliness of their memories followed them regardless of where they were and who they were with. Iz...