Unbearable (Completed)

By KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncรฉ is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the f... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 part 1
29 part 2
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
The Sequel Is UP

19

2.4K 170 57
By KylaKnowlesCarter

March 7th, 2007

Beyoncé

Night

Beyoncé check herself in the mirror. She didn't really know what to wear for a child's dinner party. She actually found it odd that they were having a dinner.

"And they say I'm selfish." Beyoncé said out loud. She truly believe this dinner was for adults not Izabella. They really wanted her to believe this was for Izzy but she wasn't fooled.What would a four year old do with a steak?

Yes steak, when she had called earlier she wanted to know what was on the menu since it was a Kelly's house. Her mother informed her of a choice of smoked salmon or Steak. Beyoncé would choose steak any day when it came to fish. She hated fish that tasted fishy so she simply just had to be in the mood for fish to endure the taste.

She said to herself she would put her problems aside because truth be told Izabella hadn't done shit to her. Even though she wasn't to fond of children she would try to create a bond. She didn't totally dislike Izabella she just couldn't bond as easily with anybodies child. That was all because she killed hers.

"Not today. Have your pity party next month Bey!" She said talking to herself. She quickly fixed her emotions and finished getting ready. She twirled around and the mirror to see if she liked what she saw.

She wasn't crazy about it but what could she do. She had packed all her old clothes away because she was suppose to be changing for Marcus. Now she was stuck with these clothes that she had no desire to wear them. They all showed her figure in some type of way and she just wasn't ready for it. So she changed her outfit completely.

She decided just to wear one of her old work suits that she never packed away. She had a couple of those in different colors so it would work out because that gave her options.

She pulled her hairs back and smiled.

"Perfect!" She said clapping her hands in excitement. Upon her finishing she heard her door bell ring. She frowned wondering who it could be. She wasn't having any guests because she was going to be a guest.

She shrugged it off when she heard the bell again.

"I'm coming!" She yelled coming down the steps. As soon as she approached the door. She looked through the peep whole.

"What the fuck!" She groaned.
She opened the door a little and peeped her head out.

"What can I do for you Mr. Carter?" She asked dryly.

Shawn sighed he was only here because Tina asked that he make sure she comes. He did by all means want to see her though because it had been weeks. He wasn't aloud in the hospital room once she woke and when she escaped Kelly thought it best that he just leave her be.

"I'm here to take you to the dinner gathering." He explained to her.

She rolled her eyes and shut the door. She could drive her self she didn't need his help.

Shawn immediately became angry. He paced back and fourth out side in her porch wondering how to approach this nicely. He had the short end of the stick because he had done her wrong so he has to make up for all that has been done.

He knocked on the door in a civil way. She didn't answer the door nor reply to him calling her name.

"Beyoncé! I'm not leaving here without you." Beyoncé was in her room about ready to remove her clothes. She was aggravated for real now. Her family was always overstepping their boundaries.

Silence fill her surroundings and she was more than happy.

He's gone! She thought. She walked to her nightstand and picked up her half charge phone. She saw the brief message from her mother indicating some one would be picking her up. She quickly hit reply and notified her mother that she would no longer be attending.

"I know you heard me knocking on your door." She quickly turned around when she heard the sound of Shawn's voice.

"How the-"

"Your old one wasn't working. Kelly told me try the flower pots outside."

"Why would-"

"Listen I don't have time to argue could you put your jacket back on and March your mean ass outta here?" Beyoncé rolled eyes and simply replied "No."

"Stop doing that. All that attitude is starting overlooking your ass and that's almost impossible." Shawn said in a serious tone.

Beyoncé being so self conscious looked back just to see what he was talking about. She looked down after realizing he made reference to her body. Good or bad she hated when anybody pointed out parts of her.

"Please, don't do that." She said softly.

"I'll stop when you stop." He said to her. She looked him and the eye and noticed that he was serious. She didn't know if she could actually stop but she would try as long as she didn't have talk about her body.

She nodded her head and sat down on her bed playing with her fingers.

"Hey! Get up we gotta go." Shawn said.

"I'm not going." Beyoncé told him. Just then her phone started ringing she briefly looked at her phone. She new who it was.

"Yes, ma'am." She answered politely.

"You better get your ass in that car with him now or it's going to be me and you." She heard her mother's angry voice.

"So much for starting new huh?" She said over the phone before hanging up on her.

Not even a minute later Shawn's phone rang and he answered.

"Kel-"

"Shawn put her ass on the phone now!" Tina yelled.

"Beyoncé." Shawn said causing Bey to raise her left eyebrow. She pulled his phone back slowly because he hated when she did that. Shawn turned around and spoke to Ms. Tina directly.

"Ugh Ms. Tina now's not a good time." He said in a nervous tone.

"I'm-" he never got a chance to hear the rest because Beyoncé snatched the phone from him, and ended the call.

"Beyoncé are you crazy? She's going to kill me." Shawn practically yelled.

Beyoncé only laughed and grabbed her purse placing his and her phone it.. This night is going to be fun.

"Lets go." She said grabbing her keys.

"No we're not going." Shawn replied. Causing Beyoncé to laugh this was the most fun she had in years.

"Come on Shawn. If we don't come now it'll be worse." She said smiling. He groaned loudly.

"Your fucking crazy!" He said pulling his keys out of his pocket.
Her mood switched when he said that. Was she really? She had thought so for so many years.

She abruptly stopped and turned around she needed to know. She wanted to know, was she?

"Am I really?" She asked with tears forming in her eyes. Shawn sighed and actually thought about how to answer that.

"No, you're just angry and you have a right to be." He replied softly. She bowed her head in shame. Using his fingers he pulled her chin up so she was looking him in the eye.

"I don't want to be." She whispered as a tear fell. It was so hard for her to open up and, here she was doing exactly that.

"And you don't have to be." Shawn said inching his face towards hers. Staring each other down they moved in. Beyoncé eyes slowly travelled to Shawn's full lips. She wondered if they still felt the same. Taste the same but she also wondered what they could do.

In the moment she didn't want to wait any longer. Closing her eyes she leaning in closer.

"You always was committed
A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it There's no way I can pay you back
But the plan is to show you that I understand You are appreciated
Lady... Don't cha know we love ya? Sweet lady Dear mama Place no one above ya, sweet lady You are appreciated. Don't cha know we love ya?" The sound of Tupac's dear mama filled the room. Beyoncé quickly opened her eyes and realized what she was doing was wrong. She stiffened her body and backed away.

"Uh,I- I'm sorry." Shawn said realizing her change in attitude. He was more sorry that his phone had ruined the moment.

Beyoncé was so distracted by what had almost transpired that she didn't notice that he need his phone.

"Hey, can I have my phone?" Shawn asked, he knew it was his mother calling and he never missed her calls.

"Uh, no." Beyoncé replied. She then turned around and proceeded out the door.

"But it's my mom!" Shawn yelled.

"I can bet you it's mine using your moms phone." She said laughing.

"And that doesn't scare you?" Beyoncé thought for a moment.

"Yes and No, she'll be over it when she sees me." Beyoncé stated truthfully. Her mother was easy to get over because she was so caring.

"Your mom is a beast though, she might be old but her military ways are still presents Beyoncé." Beyoncé only laughed at his comment. Hell yes she was terrified of her mother but she also knew of her mother couldn't physically reach her she was safe, for now.

"Yeah, just stay away from her hugs and you'll be fine." Beyoncé said causing her to wince remembering what she had endured a couple of weeks ago.

Shawn laughed hard at that.

"Yeah you should've told Kelly that." Beyoncé briefly smiled before asking what happened.

"Why?"

"Kelly finally told your mother what happened between you two. Something about "fuck you." I don't know but your mom was like awe baby I wish y'all could get a long. Next thing you know she did this little thing Kelly was pissed man. I know her neck hurt like shit. "

"Poor baby." Beyoncé said with a chuckle.

"I would say so but Ms. Tina had told her to watch her mouth but she got so heated." Beyoncé laughed because her and her sister both had tempers.

"Lets go Mr. Carter I wouldn't want mama's Military hands on anybody else so we better hurry."

"After you Ms. Knowles." Shawn said laughing.

"No sir. I have the Key so after you." He only smirked and walked out of the door.

Beyoncé watched him walk to the car and wait for her. She set the alarm and walked out of the door. She reached the car and he opened the door for her to get it.

She quickly thanked him and prepared her self for the ride.
*
*
*

Shawn

Pulling out his key to his bother's house was a real challenge. He didn't really know if he wanted to come go in. The door was unlocked so he turned the handle but Beyoncé was tired of waiting so she pushed her way through.

"Unlike you I do have on heels," she said rolling her eyes. He huffed but followed her lead. The ride there wasn't much. She did finally give him his phone but It was too late, he was in trouble.

"Oh my God you got her to come! Tina said coming into the foyer with her arms raised as if she was asking for a hug. Shawn being the dummy he is smiled and walked towards her until Beyoncé pulled him by the arm.

"Damn!" Shawn said at the feel of her tug.

"Are you stupid or are you dumb? Don't hug her remember?" She whispered.

"Oh shit good looking out." Beyoncé shook her head and started to walk off

"Hey Ma, I'm so sorry my phone died but I'm here now where's everybody at?" Beyoncé quickly spoke as if she wasn't lying. Tina smiled at her as if she truly believed her.

"Mhmm and what about Shawn?" Tina asked.

"I-" Shawn began but Bey interrupted.

"Oh, he hung up on you." Beyoncé said seriously, causing Shawn to fall in shock.

Tina didn't say anything. She just walked over to him and slapped him on the back of the head.

"Hey!" Shawn said to her and she raised her eyebrows. He deeply sighed.

"I'm sorry it was an accident." He said through gritted teeth looking at Beyoncé as she laughed silently.

"Mhm don't let it happen again." Ms. Tina said walking off.

Soon after Shawn walked over to Beyoncé backing her into the wall. She was laughing so hard but once she hit the wall she stopped.

She closed her eyes and her breathing started to speed up.

"You set me-" he stopped noticing a tear slipping out of her eyes.

"Please, please, please." She whispered, as the rape flashed before her eyes.

She remember being backed into the wall like it was yesterday the feeling of his hands holding her down. The push she felt when she hit the ground.

"Beyoncé open your eyes." She shook her head no.

"Beyoncé, please."

"You're just too close." She whispered, not wanting to see him so close. She heard the click of the door and she panicked a little bit more until she heard Shawn's voice again confirming he had moved back.

"No I'm not open your eyes." She did and she regretted it. Standing behind Shawn was the person she hated to most.

"Carter."

*
*
*

Thanks for Reading!

Comment and Vote!

(All Comments are welcomed just be ready for my reply if it's disrespectful.)

Let me know what you think! Until next time✌🏾️😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 235 9
Vote and comment Kelly, a rogue, is on the run. She is trying to escape her past, but in every town she runs away to, she gets a feeling that someon...
81.8K 4.8K 30
!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...
40.2K 2.2K 20
Beyoncรฉ Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...
50.7K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncรฉ have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...