Surprised by Magic // Sting E...

By AmberOnTap

Imagine waking up in a new world, with nothing but your name to guide you, that is the story of Y/N. A girl w... More

Basic Infomation!
Not Quite A Normal Day (1)
Locked out (2)
Meeting The Gang (3)
Meeting Sting! (4)
Where even am I?! (5)
Training (6)
Settling In (7)
Training Part 2 (8)
Guild Masters Business? (9)
Babysitting! (10)
Mating Season?!? (11)
Holiday Start! (12)
She'll Be Mine (13)
Beach Days!! (14)
Lost! (16)
Sleepy Head (17)
Moonlight Stroll (18)
The Morning After (19)
Let's Party! (20)
What are we? (21)
Home sweet... home? (22)
My Happy Ending (23)

Truth Or Dare (15)

3.7K 90 44
By AmberOnTap

Just before the chapter starts, this story just hit 1k reads!!

WHAT!! HOW!! Thank you guys so much! We can't believe this even happened.

We seriously cannot thank you all enough, when we started this book we didn't even expect 50 reads.

We're not sure what do for a 1k celebration so if you guys want us to make a certain book or write one-shots for you guys, just tell us in the comments! Anyway thanks!!

Y/N P.O.V.

*~Present~*

"Lucy! Why are you here?! I was about to leave for the restaurant!" I questioned as I opened my door.

"Well, we have to go somewhere else because Natsu set everything on fire, Gray froze a couple of tables, and Gajeel ate all the cutlery," Happy laughed as he flew above our heads.

"So can we please chill here tonight!?" Lucy pleaded.

"Wait! Why here?!" I exclaimed.

"You have the biggest hotel room out of all of us!" She exclaimed. "Oh, and Sting's cool with it!" She laughed while pointing to him.

"I guess you can bu-"

"THHHAANKKKSS!!!!" Natsu laughed as he ran past me into my room.

"Don't touch that!" I yelled as I chased Natsu around in an attempt to stop him from breaking anything.

"Hey, Y/N! What's this?" Happy laughed from inside my bedroom as he walked out holding one of my bras.

"HAPPY! PUT THAT BACK!!" I screeched as I ran to him.

"But look how frilly it is!" He laughed as he held it up.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND THEN MYSELF!" I hissed as I snatched it from him.

"Yyyyy/Nnnnnn, can we order pizza?!" Sting called out from the living room.

"This is your room too! Why are you asking me!?" I yelled back as I stuffed my bra in my dresser.

"What do you want then?" He yelled.

"WHATEVER YOU'RE HAVING!" I yelled back.

"Wow! They're like a married couple," Mira giggled.

"I HEARD THAT!" I laughed as I walked back into the living room. "Why is everyone sitting in a circle... Is this some kind of cult or something!?"

"We're gonna have a sleepover while we're here!" Levy giggled.

"Noooooooooo, I refuse to share a bed with anyone," I yelled as I collapsed on the ground, which in response everyone pulled out some sleeping bags from behind them.

"Oh, okay then!" I laughed as I skipped to the group and sat next to Sting.

"What are our plans for the epic sleepover spectacular?" Lucy said.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Mira yelled.

"Nooooooooo," we all groaned.

"B...But," Mira whimpered.

"Truth or dare when you're involved is a nightmare," Gray argued.

"I don't know what you mean!" She said.

"You once made me go kiss a stranger!" Lisanna argued.

"That's because you need to find a boyfriend!!" She snapped back.

"You made me wear makeup and run two laps around Magnolia before I could take it off," Natsu groaned.

"You were looking a little chubby! I was doing you a favor," she muttered.

"HEY!" He snapped back.

"All we're saying is whenever we play truth or dare, you go crazy," Lucy explained.

"If we play, I'll pay for the pizza!" She blurted out.

"DEAL!" I yelled, I mean who wouldn't put themselves through torture for a free pizza...

Wait, that sounded a lot worse than I meant.

"I get to pick first though!" She added.

"Fiiinneee," we groaned.

"Lucy! What are you're biggest turn-offs in a partner?" Mira yelled as she pointed to her.

"Being a fire dragon slayer," I mumbled under my breath.

"HEY!" Natsu hissed.

"Uh, it would have to be someone who doesn't care for their family," she responded, not really sure of her answer.

"That's lucky for you, eh Natsu?" Sting mocked while nudging him.

"Okay! Y/N, give Juvia your cheesiest pickup line!" Lucy ordered. I laughed and stood up while sending Juvia a quick wink.

"One second, I gotta call someone," I said while walking to the hotel's phone.

"Hey, God.... Yeah, it's me.... So I think I found your missing angel," I said into the phone while sending a few looks at Juvia. She blushed and started laughing like some kind of retarded seal.

"Yukino! Spin around 10 times and then try and walk in a straight line!" I ordered.

"That's so lame!" Mira groaned to which I just smiled in response.

"1...2...3...4...5..." She mumbled as she spun around while stumbling around in the process.

"10!" I yelled out when she reached 10.

"Now, walk to the door," Mira laughed.

"Okay," she whispered as she waddled across the room and somehow managing to trip over everything.

"HAHA MIRA!! YOU HA-" She called out before she ran into the door. "Okay.... Mira, you must jump into the pool fully clothed," she mumbled as she rubbed her sore nose.

"Okay, I'll be right back!" She yelled as she ran out the door. We all just talked amongst ourselves while we were waiting for Mira to return.

"Okay! I've done it," Mira hissed as she walked in, leaving a trail of water behind her.

"Wow, someone looks grumpy!" Levy laughed.

"Well you all made a grave mistake. Now I have all the power!" She laughed as she scanned the room.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she pointed towards me... Oh, no. "You must play the rest of the game sitting on....Gray's lap!" She smiled innocently at me. I slowly got up and made the walk of shame towards Gray and looked behind me at Sting.

If looks could kill...

"You (censored)! I'll rip you into (censored) pieces!! I swear if I get my hands on you, I'll (censored) until (censored) and then (censored)!! (Censored) where no one can hear you (censored)!! (Censored) you ice (censored)!!! If you touch her, I'll (I'm concerned about how much of this need to be censored) until (censored) come out of (censored)!!!"

Sting had to be physically restrained by the rest of the dragon slayers to stop him from 'ripping him into (censored) pieces'. They had to hold him down for the rest of his little fit as he threw curses and threats around.

"Uh.....So, Y/N do you want to pick someone?" Mira mumbled in shock.

"Right! Levy, go get a stranger's number!" I called out.

"Easy! How can anyone resist this?" She laughed as she motioned to herself.

"Just go," Gajeel grunted.

"Oooo! Someone's jelly," I mocked.

"Shut it," he growled.

"But..." I muttered

"Shut! It!" he hissed at me

"I think everyone should go to sleep once Levy gets back so no one gets killed," Lisanna argued acting like the mother of the group

"Yes, Mum" I muttered under my breath

"I think that's a plan," Lucy agreed and she rolled out her sleeping bag.

"Goodnight everyone," I called out as I walked into my room.

"Night Sting," I said as I poked my head in his room.

"~Night Babe~" He mocked.

"Awww thanks ~Babe~" I responded in the same tone.

Yayyy! No one was killed

As always, please remember to vote, comment, and share

~Thanks~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.2K 20
{Completed} You are the water dragon slayer. The princess of a forgotten kingdom destroyed by Acnologia. But your also a member of fairy tail. After...
28.2K 487 29
Y/N is the queen of dragons she knew every dragon slayer magic she wanted to join Fairy Tail a long with her exceed starfire you say that nobody can...
14.1K 300 7
Y/N L/N, A blood dragon slayer and Rogue's beloved girlfriend, starts to worry as Rogue begins going off on missions without her. The thing that make...
52.9K 874 19
Y/N had a bad past but soon turned to good when she meet her dragon. When all the dragons leave, she's left alone once more. While closing herself in...