Percy Jackson x Reader-The Ti...

By ineedmusic15

Percy received a distress call from Grover he and his girlfriend, (Y/N), Annabeth, and Thalia quickly went to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Imagine
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter Dam 21😂
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

8.4K 237 202
By ineedmusic15

Percy's dream
(Y/N)'s POV
I was on my knees, drenched in sweat. My (H/C) hair stuck to my face. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I couldn't believe I fell for Luke's trap. But then again it's my fatal flaw...I'm too selfless. Curse my fatal flaw.

I was still thinking about the 'other replacement' that Luke was talking about. Was he talking about Percy? Annabeth? Thalia? It could be anyone for all I know. I started thinking about them, trying my best to ignore the painful curse that is upon me. But my thoughts were interrupted by heavy footprints.

"So how is the Apollo spawn?" A raspy voice asked.

I tiredly looked up and saw Luke and a tall buff figure. I immediatly realized that the figure was Atlas. The Titan that was suppose to carry the sky as a punishment after the Titan War. Behind them were a couple of monsters and someone else but I couldn't see who it was.

Luke came up to me and knelt in front of me. He was about to touch my cheeks but I jerked back.

"She's fading. We have to hurry." Luke said as he looked back at Atlas.

Atlas only chuckled. He motioned to the monsters. The monsters threw someone forward. My eyes widened when I saw who it was.

In celestial bronze chains on her hands and feet was Artemis. Her silvery dress was just as tattered and dirty as my clothes. Ichor was seeping out from some cuts. When she looked at me, her silvery eyes were filled with rage. She looked at Luke and Atlas.

"How dare you let a maiden carry this curse?!" She yelled angrily.

"Well then decide Artemis, you heard the boy, she's fading. Take the curse so you could save her before it's too late." Atlas said.

We made eye contact. Her silvery eyes that once were filled with rage was now filled with concern. I tried to shake my head but Artemis already made up her mind.

"Free my hands."

Luke used his sword and cut Artemis's handcuffs.

In seconds, Artemis was by my side helping me carry some weight of the sky.

"Go (Y/N)." Artemis ordered.

"No...I-I'm not leaving you here." I protested.

"Don't be stubborn (Y/N). Go." She said.

I was about to protest more when suddenly I had no energy. Next thing I know, I was on the cold ground.

"Ah Artemis, you're as predictable as always. I knew you wouldn't resist helping a maiden, not to mention your niece." Atlas said.

He looked at Luke.

"Kill the girl."

"NO!" Artemis yelled.

Luke looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I waited for him to just end my life but it never came.

"But General, she may still be useful." Luke said.

Atlas glare at Luke.

"She has no use to us anymore. Kill her." Atlas said with more authority.

"She could be bait for the future." Luke insisted.

"Bah, fine. Take her to your ship. Let's see what Kronos thinks of what to do with her." Atlas sneered.

Luke nodded and then came up to me. He carried me away bridal style. I tried to escape or at least try to hit him but I was too tired.

"You won't find the monster you're looking for. Your plan will fail." Artemis said.

"You know nothing, goddess. Now you have to excuse me, I must make your Hunters' quest challenging enough for them." Atlas said as he walked away. His dark laugh echoed in the darkness.
~End of Dream~

Percy's POV
I woke up to a loud THUD at the door. I got out bed and grabbed Riptide from my nightstand. Quietly I walked towards the door and placed my hand on the door handle. I quickly opened, only to find Blackjack on my front porch. He whined in surprise.

"Woah, watch the feathers there, boss! I need them to fly."

"Blackjack, what the Hades are you doing here?" I asked.

"Another emergency, boss. I tried to get (Y/N) but she's not in her cabin."

I swallowed the lump of my throat.

Sometimes when (Y/N) and I were at the beach, a hippocampi would ask me to help them with their problems. It would get on my nerves sometimes because I try to have time with (Y/N), but (Y/N) doesn't mind at all. In fact, she would come with me and help.

"Boss? Boss?"

I looked back at Blackjack who was looking at me weirdly.

"You alright there, boss? You look like you're going to faint."

"No I'm alright. Just tired is all."

"Ok boss if you say so."

"Stop calling me boss."

Blackjack let out a neigh that sounded like he laughed.

"Well, are you coming?"

"Yeah."

As I closed the door of my cabin, I saw something hanging from a wooden post. It was Annabeth's Yankees baseball cap.

'Why is this here? Annabeth would never just leave this.'

I grabbed the baseball cap and noticed that there was a note.

Use it wisely, Percy - Annabeth

'Why would Annabeth just write a note instead of giving her cap herself.'
(A/N): Just go with it)

I shrugged and stuffed her cap in my jacket pocket. I climbed on Blackjack and flew to the lake.

~Timeskip after Percy rescued Bessie🐮~
After I rescued the Bessie, it was almost morning. As Blackjack flew me back to my cabin, I noticed Nico spying on two Hunters-Bianca and Zoe. I told Blackjack to land somewhere near him but to make sure to stay quiet.

I used Annabeth's invisibility cap to hear what they were saying. Apparently Phoebe, a Hunter who was going on the quest, was poisoned because of the T-shirt that the Stoll brothers gave her had centaur's blood inside, and was now unable to go on the quest. They discussed how they should get another person for the quest but Zoe was against the idea.

As they left towards the Big House, Zoe stopped and narrowed her eyes at me as if she could actually see me. She was about to grab her silver bow when Bianca yelled at her to hurry up. She looked at me before following Bianca.

I saw Nico who was about to follow them when I stopped him. I took off the invisibility cap as Nico stared at me with wide eyes.

"Where did you came from? Were you invisible this whole time?" He asked.

"Yep, while using this." I said as I showed him the baseball cap.

"Woah, that's so cool."

I decided to get to the point.

"You know, you can't go on that quest. It's too dangerous."

"But I have too."

"You can't."

"Is it because I'm too young?"

"Yes and because they'll just send you back over here. There are more monsters out there. Monsters that are powerful and dangerous than Dr. Thorn."

Nico sighed.

"I guess you're right." Nico said. Then he perked up as if an idea came to mind.

"But you could go, right? You could just go invisible and follow them. You can keep an eye on my sister."

"Nico-"

"You're going anyways, aren't you?" He asked.

"...Yeah I am. I have to find (Y/N). She's out there with the enemy and I'm going to rescue her."

"I won't tell anyone that you're going but you have to promise to keep Bianca safe."

I should've know better than to agree to that promise especially on a dangerous quest like this. But I still promised.

"Ok. I'll do my best, I promise."

"Great. Bring (Y/N) back too."

"You can count on me."

"And don't worry about Chiron, I'll make something up. Now go!"

I put on the cap and ran towards the top of Half-Blood Hill. Once I got there, I saw the camp's van drive off down the road.

'How am I suppose to catch up with them?'

I heard something land next to me. It was Blackjack.

"Need a getaway horse?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yep, let's fly."

(A/N):Good👍🏼. No good👎🏼. But hey 2 chapters in one day😁So tomorrow's Thanksgiving 🦃 hope y'all have a great turkey day. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Hope you liked this chapter🤗. Bye 👋🏼.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.2K 32
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
17.4K 942 16
𓅫 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐋.(inf) Something capable of inducing nightmares, highly disturbing. ❝ She walked with darkness dripping off her shou...
339K 7.9K 18
(Y/N),Percy(her boyfriend),Annabeth, and Tyson are on another quest to find their missing friend, Grover and the Golden Fleece, so it could help heal...
2.7K 179 14
'You're in the wind, I'm in the water.' ୨♡୧ The daughter of the moon and huntress of Artemis knew of the world of the gods. She knew of the fates and...