22 Times [Liam Payne]

By artpieces

"If you ever feel stupid, remember you're not the girl who rejected Liam twenty two times." My friend tried t... More

Prologue
1 Time
2 Times
3 Times
4 Times
Flashback
5 Times
6 Times
7 Times
8 Times
9 Times
10 Times
11 Times
12 Times
13 Times
14 Times
15 Times
Proceed...
16 Times
17 Times
Proceed...
18 Times
19 Times
20 Times
21 Times
22 Times Part 1/2
22 Times 2/2
Epilogue
22+ Shout Outs
About The Sequel
Continue...
Continue...
Valentine's Day
"I'm lost and I lost Loki."
"She will model but only for me."
AHHHHH!
Continue...
Proceed...
Letters
Box. 1/2
Box. 2/2
From Two to Three... to Four
Note
Invitation
:)

"I'm not the jealous type!"

42.3K 1.2K 208
By artpieces

If you wanna write a little chappie (one shot) like this with Liam and Francis, do it and send it to me over message, I'll upload it here. Love ya!

“I’m not the jealous type!”

Francis POV

          “Oh God…” Eleanor mutters soon as we walk backstage, we stand in the doorframe taking the scene and oh so the sight on front of us. We have five boys, dancing half naked in front of cameras and singing whatever the song is called. They didn’t notice us. El and I shared a look, and then I looked back to Harry and Zayn. I stepped inside but Eleanor stopped me, putting a hand on my chest and pulled me a bit back.

          “Been around the world, don't speak the language. But your booty don't need explaining…” Niall takes his shirt and trousers off, I decide to look away.

          “All I really need to understand is. Will you talk dirty to me?” Harry sings and throws his arms in the air, moving his hips.

          “Talk dirty to me” Zayn thrusts.

          “Talk dirty to me” Louis joins.

          “Talk dirty to me.” Liam spins around and when he stops, his eyes lands on me. His mates noticed Liam’s embarrassment and followed his eyes; the four looked at us, the song still playing in the background. Eleanor clears her throat and elbows me to say something.

          “I don’t know if this should be embarrassing for you or for us…” I scratch the top of my head, “We were out for twenty minutes and this happened.”

          “This is embarrassing for you; you were the ones who were caught spying on us. Do you like what you see?” Liam winks and I step inside, putting my purse in the sofa.

          “Actually no,” Eleanor replies and walks towards the radio, turning it off, “You should all have seen your faces.”

          “I know right!” I high five El, “It was like watching five strippers,” She burst out laughing and throws herself to the sofa, grabbing her stomach. I look at Liam who also laughs, but the other four roll their eyes, and shrug and go hit the showers before their concert tonight.

          I sit down next to El and grab a magazine.

          “So before I go shower,” Liam sits next to me, snaking his arms around my shoulders and I lean to his chest, letting Eleanor take the magazine from me and walk away.

          “Yeah?”

          “I was thinking if you could stay here another night,” He plays with my fingers, “I don’t want you to go back to London, leaving me all alone in America,”

          “I have to work, baby” I remind him, “Sorry I only spent two days, but I can’t keep telling Alexander to cover Eleanor and I up.”

          “Okay, it just feels like ages,” He kisses my forehead, “I haven’t seen you for months,” He lays me with him on top of me, kissing my neck.

          “Liaaaaam,” I hear his hairdresser call his name, “Better shower so I can do your hair, you have three minutes.”

          “Gotta go.”

          “Okay.” I smile as I watch him leave, when he walks out the door Eleanor comes in and runs towards me.

          “Francis,” She literally puts a magazine page in my face, “You have to read this…”

          “What?” I look at the page. A picture of Liam with Keira Knightley takes my attention. I feel myself becoming pale. I look at Eleanor and she knits her eyebrows.

          “I- I don’t know if this is real, the picture doesn’t look photoshopped. You have to talk to Liam about this; you don’t know what these boys are doing while we’re gone.”

          Heartthrob Liam Payne from One Direction has been saying he’s missing home and his beautiful wife Francine Turner. Recently on Twitter he tweeted a picture of him with his band mate Harry Styles in the tour bus. Also, he was tagged in a photo in Instagram by his band mate Niall Horan, where he’s smiling wide with Niall and in the back you can see the beautiful actress Keira Knightley making a silly face. It seemed they were in a party. These things tell otherwise. Is he really missing home and his loyal wife?

          @Real_Liam_Payne: I miss my wifeyyyyyy :(

          But,

          @Real_Liam_Payne: Had a good laugh with @NiallOfficial & @KeiraK ! :)

          @Real_Liam_Payne: Thanks for helping me today. @KeiraK

          Is Liam Payne cheating on Francine Turner? What do you think?

          He was seen last weekend shopping for Christmas.

          That says it all. Be careful, Francis, if you’re not giving what he wants, other will xx

          There’s a picture of Liam and Keira with bags, walking out of a shop and Liam is grinning at her and she’s looking at the ground.

          “Do you think he’s really cheating on me?” I ask Eleanor, feeling my eyes water. My chest hurts. He couldn’t… he wouldn’t… he loves me. I hold touch the necklace he gave me on my neck and swallow. Liam has never made me feel so sad, why now?

          **

          “Hey,” Niall walks out of the shower and sits next to me while I play with Lux on my lap. Harry’s sister is here and Eleanor is really close friends with her and they’re both out to do their nails while I’m here dying to talk to Liam about this.

          “Hi,” I greet back and Niall ruffles the little girl’s hair and she giggles, throwing her arms around Niall’s neck. He takes her and places her in his lap while he finishes drying his hair with the towel.

          “I heard you’re leaving tomorrow, sadly,” He trails off and I nod so he continues, “So you’re not spending Christmas with us, what a bummer. Though, lucky you, you’re not working on Christmas, right?”

          “Nope, I have the day off, but I think I’m spending it alone since my parents are in LA and Liam’s won’t be with me. I think I’m spending it with his mum, I don’t know.”

          “You sound sad,” Niall frowns. Of course I sound sad, there’s a possibility my husband is cheating me while I’m gone and he is not spending Christmas with me, maybe he will spend it with her. That backstabbing little…

          “Finished showering, where’s Lou?”

          “Doing Louis’ hair in the other room,” Niall answers.

          “Oh,” Liam grabs a seat and sits down, “Are you going to watch the show or going to stay backstage? There’s a little bed around here somewhere if you feel tired, or you can just go to the tour bus or I’ll tell Paul to take you to the hotel…”

          “I’m staying here.” I interrupt his rambling and look at the wall.

          “Are you okay?” Liam asks.

          “I think I should go?” Niall stands up, putting the child down. I grabbed his arm and pull him back down.

         “No Niall, you stay.” I tell him and he looks at Liam confused. Liam replies with a shrug.

          “Francis are you in your month?”

          “Are you?” I return the question.

          “I have a dick.” Liam awkwardly mumbles. Lux looks at Liam and covers her ears.

          “No shit.” I cross my arms against my chest.

          “I’m just going to take Lux to her mother; I’ll be back in a minute…” He says carrying the kid away.

          “What’s your problem?” My husband asks raising his voice, I stand up.

          “Me? I don’t have a problem.”

          “Yes you have, you’re never like this. Where’s my Francis?”

          “Where’s your Keira? Why isn’t she here backstage with you? I bet you told her I was coming so…”

          “Oh my God,” Liam rubs his temples. “She’s my friend, Francis. Wait… how do you know?”

          “You both are in a magazine,” I didn’t realize I was crying until I feel my tears run down my cheeks, “I didn’t know you would get tired of me… and cheat while I’m at home counting the days for you to be back while… while you’re with another woman!”

          “I’m back, look I don’t really know what’s going on, do I really need to be here?”

          “No.” Liam replies at the same time I say, “Yes.”

          “You know Liam’s cheating on me,” I tell Niall, “Maybe even the rest of the boys, shit forget that! The whole world already knows you’re dating Keira behind my back!”

          “Um, he isn’t dating her…” Niall raises an eyebrow.

          “I would never do that to you, do you know how much I love you, baby?” Liam walks towards me and cups my face. Niall looks away, and sighs. He’s still jealous, isn’t he?

          “So why were you with her?”

          “I can’t tell.” Liam says.

          “It’s your turn Liam.” Lou enters the room unnoticing the scene. He presses his lips on my forehead before walking away.

          **

          “Gemma’s nails are to die for,” Lou says, making Eleanor nod in agreement. I sigh checking other articles to find more stuff about Liam and Keira. Lou surprises me by taking my phone away and locking it.

          “Come and talk with us, why are you being so anti-social?”

          “I’m not.” I fake a smile, taking my phone back.

          “Did you talk to Liam about him and Keira?” Eleanor asks me and Lou frowns.

          “Yeah, he won’t tell me what’s going on.”

          “Liam and Keira? They’re just friends, trust me,” Lou says.

          “You’re lying.” I tell her, sounding disrespectful.

          “No really, you’re just the jealous type; you can’t see Liam with a girl friend.”

          “I’m not the jealous type!” I defend, “Though, I’m never jealous because Liam’s only with me, with no girls, just me. Maybe he got bored?”

          “Excuse me, there’s a woman outside asking for Liam, but he’s on stage right now. She came to leave something.” Paul says.

          “Leave it to Lou.” I hear the woman say.

          “Tell her to come in, or tell me her name.”

          I want to die.

          Keira walks inside, “It’s Keira I came to leave this for Liam… oh… you must be Francis!” She hides something behind her back and swallows hard.

          That’s it.

          I stand up and leave backstage, crying. I tell Paul to take me back to the hotel and he does. As I get into the elevator I break in tears again since I tried to be strong while talking casually to Paul and telling him I just felt sick.

          When I got to the room I jumped to bed and wet the white pillow with my tears. I never knew he was going to break my heart. We’re only been married for five months. This is too early. Why now? Why never?

          I ignore Eleanor’s calls.

**

          When I opened my eyes, it was still nighttime; maybe I slept for one hour or something. I don’t even notice I was sleepy. My eyes hurt for all that crying, my nose was blocked and my chest was still in pain. Maybe I wouldn’t have left like that. I should have asked her what does she want with Liam? But I freaked out.

          The door opens and Liam comes inside and stands on front of bed and I sit up, staring at him.

          “You almost give me a heart attack when I didn’t see you backstage, Paul told me he took you here and Eleanor said you were crying…”

          “Keira came to see you.”

          “No she didn’t”

          “I’m not lying!” I yell.

          “Well, I now she came but she didn’t come to see me… Look, Francis, I am so in love you with you…” He kneels on bed on front of me, holding my face, “I would never ever hurt you like this. I would never fall in love with another girl. You’re the love of my life, that’s why I married you. You know that, do you?”

          I nod, wiping my eyes.

          “Niall and I went to a party, Ellie Goulding’s party, she was in America so, and we met Keira, she told me she knew about you, she loves the photos you take of the models and she was hoping to meet you. I told her I wasn’t going to be with you in Christmas and I wanted to get you a gift since I won’t be home with you but I didn’t know what to get you. She wanted to help me so I went shopping with her….” He stands up and turns the lights on and gets a little box with a wrapping paper colored green and red. He sits back down and gives it to me. “Open it, I was going to give it to you tomorrow but I won’t sleep knowing you don’t believe me.”

          I open it slowly, there’s a dress and a little box with a pair of earrings inside.

          I feel guilty.

          “She came to give it to me tonight because I sent her to wrap it. I tried to wrap it myself but I couldn’t.”

          I bit my bottom lip, feeling like a total jerk and I’m still crying.

          “Merry Early Christmas,” He whispers, leaning towards me and rests his forehead against mine.

          “I’m sorry, I’m so touched… I feel bad, I…”

          “It’s alright, just don’t doubt my love,”

          “I didn’t get you anything… I’m so selfish…”

          “I don’t need you to get anything for me…” He caresses my cheeks with his thumbs, “Maybe a kiss…” He smirks.

          I press my lips against his and let it linger. When I pull away he licks his lips and pouts.

          “Maybe another kiss?” He asks.

          I kiss him again and without interrupting the kiss, he takes the box and moves it to the aside.  He wraps his arms around my waist and he lies down, I fall gently on top of him. His tongue darts inside me, so slowly, the kiss is so slow… He flip us around and now he’s on top of me, kissing my neck.

          “Did you now Keira is married?” He asks me.

          I groan and cover my face, “I’m so stupid!” The people who wrote that thing are also stupid.

          “I know you are, but you are my stupid.” He kisses me one more time before saying, “I love you.”

          “I love you more.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 443 32
❝don't runaway from me, jasmine. you know you want me just as bad as i want you. don't deny it..❞...
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again
441K 6.9K 33
" i don't remember falling in love with you i just remember holding your hand + realizing how much it would hurt when i would have to let go " ...
1.2K 71 14
He was her nightmare, but She was his dream. They had a problem showing their affection. She avoided him after everything he did to hurt her. Fate br...