Kpop x Male Reader

By ThyDanny

The serious drought of male k-idols getting some male on male action is limited to fanservice. As a pansexual... More

Info you'll need
Please don't... (Choi Minho - SHINee)
Admiration {NSFW} (T.O.P / Choi Seunghyun - Big Bang)
Age Doesn't Matter {NSFW} (Rap Monster - BTS)
Cute P1 (N / Cha Hakyeon - VIXX)
Cute P2 (N / Cha Hakyeon - VIXX)
Mistakes (Lee Jooheon - Monsta X)
Clothes /Version 1/ (Im Changkyun - Monsta X) [Request]
Long Distance (Cha Eunwoo - Astro) {NSFW}
Update
Seriously? {NSFW} (Bun Baekhyun - EXO)[Request]
Trust (Sequel to "Age Doesn't Matter") {Slight NSFW} (Rap Monster - BTS)
Moving Forward (Sequel to "Mistakes"){NSFW} (Jooheon - Monsta X) (Vote Request)
Hold My Hand (Ten / Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul - NCT)
Clothes /Version 2/ (Im Changkyun - Monsta X) [Request x2]
Drunk {NSFW} (Woo Jiho / Zico - Block B)
Scared (Lee Jooheon - Monsta X) [Request]
Take it Slow (Kim Seokjin / Jin - Bangtan Boys)
Model (Kim Wonshik / Ravi - VIXX)
"I'm a Man, too..." (N / Cha Hakyeon - VIXX)
Beautiful (Kim Jonghyun - SHINee)
Updated Voting System
Awkward (Shin Hoseok - Monsta X) [Request]
Staying Home {NSFW} (Park Jimin - BTS)
Worried about his contact name - Choi Youngjae Texts
Getting tired of their bf replaying the same song (GOT7 Maknae Line Texts)
GOT7 get tired of their boyfriend replaying the same song (Texts) (Hyung Line)
If you love him, let him go (Jung Taekwoon - VIXX)
Getting tired of their bf replaying the same song (EXO Maknae Line Texts)
Getting tired of their bf replaying the same song (EXO Hyung Line Texts)
Update
To Have a Boyfriend (Jackson - GOT7)
Duet (Park Jinyoung - GOT7)
Requests are Open (not anymore)
Not Ready (Yoongi - BTS)
Confession (Astro Hyungline + Eunwoo & Moonbin Texts)
YO MY AMIGOS
Blind Date (Lee Taemin - SHINee)
Never Ever (update)
Cutie (Yugyeom - GOT7)
SHINee Concert
GOT7 Sexts (Texts) (Hyungline)
ShπŸ‘€k
Announcement
Wrong Place, Right Time P1 (J-Hope/ Jung Hoseok -BTS)
Wrong Place, Right Time P2 (J-Hope/Jung Hoseok - BTS)
Other admins works
GOT7 Sexts (Texts) (MaknaeLine)
Appa P1 (V/Kim Taehyung - BTS)
Current Works
Wrong Place, Right Time P3 (J-Hope/Jung Hoseok - BTS)
New Story + Q&A
LOVE IS A DOG FROM HELL (Hongbin - VIXX)
Snowmen (Yoongi - BTS)
Affection (Kim Jongdae / Chen - EXO)
Appa (P2) {NSFW} (V/Kim Taehyung - BTS)
Questions - Answered!
Too Good [Sequel] (Kim Seokjin / Jin - BTS)
maybe bye for a bit
Thanks for Everything + Idea
Refund (Lee Hongbin - VIXX)
Stats
Desperate (Jung Taekwoon / Leo - VIXX)
Massage (Jeon Jungkook - BTS)
The Fine Line (Between Love & Hate) (Im Jaebum / JB - GOT7)
Amino (Update)
let's talk
Another Amino!
Important Announcement + Group Interest
Authority
Rest in Peace Jonghyun
Smile (Kim Myungjun -Astro) Part 1
Ideas, where art thou?
life.
Sweater (Sequel to Fine Line )(Im Jaebum - GOT7)
Hug (Park Jinwoo / JinJin - Astro)
Notes (Lim Changkyun / IM - Monsta X)

Flexibility {NSFW} (Park Jimin - BTS)

26K 360 111
By ThyDanny

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Jimin and you have been going out for quite a while now, and you guys have had sex before, quite a few times actually. You guys are very close and can understand each other well, to say the least.

Scenario :

Jimin invites you to his concert, making sure to give you the best seats, so you of course attend to show your love and appreciation for your amazing boyfriend. Unbenotwthly to the both of you, one of the questions chosen by other members earlier had asked for something from Jimin that even you didn't know of, until now, that is.

~Park Jimin x Reader~

Flexibility

>Your PoV<

"Time for the one I chose", Jungkook exclaimed, taking a slip of paper out of his pocket, "Jimin-hyung!"

Looking over to Jungkook with a horror in his eyes, I couldn't help but smile, he's so cute.

"Hyung! Your mission is to the splits", he said, taking me aback, not expecting him to be able to do that, considering how much he says he can open up legs up.

Messing with his hair like usual, he nervously licks his lips, sneaking a glance at me, as if checking if I was still here.

I raised a brow, looking at him as he turned his head back, "F-fine. I'll do it... but I am not sure if I can", he said, placing his hands on his knees in an exasperated manner, "Let me stretch first..."

The crowd screamed, not only because of Jimin's dedication to do the splits, but because of his legs, which were mostly bare due to the above the knee shorts he was wearing.

I was left unphased, already used to looking at all of the curvatures in his sculpted body, it was when his body suddenly slid into the side splits, causing my head to shoot forward, blinking in astonishment.

"Now turn, turn", Taehyung said, clapping his hands like a seal.

Giving him a side glanced glare, Jimin turned to face forward, his legs slightly adjusting so that his feet would be facing outwards.

Looking at the camera that would project him onto the large screen, he gave a sarcastic smile, causing squeals to erupt from the entire stadium. How come he's never told me that he was this flexible... so this means he's faked being stiff this entire time?

I licked my lips, upset that he'd been keeping it from me for so long, yet his fans were aware.

---

Jimin finally entered his dressing room, where I had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity, "Your back, huh, Jimin."

Gulping at the emphasis put on his name, he hides his hands behind his back nervously, "Y-yes hyung?"

I stood up, stalking over his short stature, "Hyung?"

Looking around, he but his lips, before finally wrapping his hands around either one of my arms, "I-I mean... Oppa", he said, getting closer to my body, pressing himself against me, "D-did you like my performance?"

"Oh, yes", I said huskily, "quite a bit."

He smiled, thinking he was going to be left off the hook on something so big.

Inching my hand into his pants, his eyes widened suddenly, "Hyung- we are in public" he said nervously, glancing around the empty room, peering at the closed and unlocked door.

Moving my hand even deeper, I squeezed his ass, earning a high pitched moan, lathered in shock, "What was that", I asked, too eager to test out his hidden abilities to pay attention to the shuffling outside in the hallway.

Biting his lips, he struggled to gain his composure, "O-oppa, pl-lease, at least- at least let me lock the door", he said, holding onto the fabric of my sweater hopelessly.

"Will you promise to show me your tricks", I teased, massaging his butt, slowly getting closer to the middle.

"A-ah- okay! I will! I promise!" he exclaimed, gasping when I finally removed my hand, dashing towards the door.

Swiftly turning around, he realized I was on the other side of the room, staying at the door as to try to avoid his only job right now.

Making my way to him, I trapped him with my arm against the door, "Are you sure you want to risk the chance of others hearing you by being so close to the door", I said, reaching down to put my hand on his thigh, pulling it upwards.

"You used to tell me you could reach until here", I said, his knee at about the height of my pelvis, "But in reality", I said, moving my hand to his calve, "You can reach how much higher?"

Slowly pushing his leg upwards, his foot nearly reaching my shoulder, "W-wait", he said suddenly, making me look at his scarlet face, moving his hands form against the door to my chest, "Th-these pants are too tight- it hurts", he said, slightly panting.

Looking at his erection trying to poke out from his skinny jeans, I smirked, "Does this mean that this part is ready too", I said, gliding two fingers in between his balls and asshole.

He shivered, knocking on the door while falling backwards, "Y-yes, just let me take them off please", he said, sounding as if he was the most eager to continue, which was most likely untrue.

Letting him move slightly to another direction, I pushed him onto the makeup desk, which he hopped onto, sitting down in front of me as he began to shove his pants downwards.

Sitting in only his boxers and a white shirt, wrapping his arms around my neck, pulling me closer while encircling me with his legs.

I groaning into the kiss he had suddenly pulled me into, I disconnected after a while, "Don't think you are gonna get away", I teased, my hand wandering into his boxers, teasingly sliding to the back of his thigh, raising his leg higher each second.

Licking my lips, I watched as Jimin was left almost unfazed by the position of his leg, which was almost parallel to him now, "You're so hot", I mumbled, admiring his body in it's contorted stance, making him shiver.

"Then show me how much you want me, oppa", Jimin suggested, unraveling his hands from my neck, lifting his shirt off of his body, "Please, fuck me."

Gulping, I unzipped my pants, about to release my member, when there was a knock at the door.

Sighing, I zipped them up again, going to see who it was.

"Yes", I asked, only cracking open the door, not letting them see an almost naked Jimin.

It was Namjoon, "Hey, have you seen Jimin? We were looking for him so that we can go back to the dorm", he asked, trying to peek inside.

Looking back as to begin checking, my eyes met with Jimin, whose boxers were elsewhere, and his fingers were lodged in his asshole, dancing with the help of a bottle of lotion he had found beside him.

"N-no, he isn't here", I gulped, "But you guys should go on ahead, I'll take him to the dorm later", I said, Making Namjoon get an idea, as he backed away his head.

He nodded, "I see... well we'll get going", he said, giving me a questioning look, "You two shouldn't get too ahead of yourselves."

I smirked, "Don't worry about it, hyung", I said, closing the door as he walked away, locking it like before.

Taking my time turning around to prepare myself to see Jimin, I saw his head thrown back, his legs already spread to what I used to think was his maximum capacity, continuing to scissor his fingers inside of him, "Jiminie", I said huskily, approaching him.

He moaned, as if responding to my question, "Who told you it was okay to start without me", I said, trailing a finger across his inner thigh, making him shiver.

Moaning as a response again, I spread his legs again, pulling his ankle up to my shoulder, and placing it on there, giving me a better view.

This time, I lowered my pants enough for my dick to pop out, which Jimin was already managing to grind on, "Aren't you embarrassed", I teased, smirking as he whimpered, obviously embarrassed now that he was more aware.

Pulling out his fingers out, I plunged into him, making his voice finally release from the knot he had in his throat.

His back arched, as he tousled his own hair with his hands. Starting out slowly, I began to rapidly pick up speed, unlike the other times when we've done it, which went much slower.

"A-ah, Oppa- faster- faster", he begged, bucking his hips at a random tempo, unlike my own thrusts.

Letting his voice go much higher than usual, he suddenly gripped the edge of the desk, trying to bring himself closer to me.

Tracing my hand on his thigh, my other hand began to pump his member, matching the rhythm I had eventually acquired.

"O- O-oppa! Wa-wait- I am gonna-" he began, coming onto my once clean shirt, while I did on pulled out, coming onto his chest and face.

Taking some tissues on the desk, I quickly wiped Jimin, finally placing his leg down as he limply sat on the desk.

"Ah, I'm so sore", he said, finally knocking himself out of his daze, moving his leg slightly, finally sitting up, "Oh my god, I am so sorry", he said, referring to my shirt.

"It's cool, I have a hoodie to wear over this", I said, turning back to him, handing him back his clothes, "But get ready, I may jump you at any moment now", I said, slightly lifting his other leg, making him flinch.

He nodded, "I don't think I'll mind", he said, almost forgetting he was sore, closing the gap between us once again.

Backing away, I chuckled, "Be patient Jiminie, we'll have round two at home", I said, pulling on my hoodie.

Getting off of the table, he walked over to me, limping slightly, "I didn't know you could make love like that, please do it just like that at home", he said, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling himself up so that he could kiss me.

"I don't think you'll be able to walk tomorrow", I warned, connecting our foreheads.

"I don't mind", he said, pecking my lips once more.

(A/N: I guess this counts as porn without a plot huh... I don't really think so, but then again, I probably already forgot what I wrote by now.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 224 30
In this heartfelt and thought-provoking tale, we meet two individuals whose paths couldn't be more divergent. There's a young boy who harbors a deep...
220 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
24K 673 12
Han Jisung one shots cause why not? I don't write a spesific genre, expect anything from me. And it's cringy as hell. You'll barely find smut in her...
8.8K 172 48
~Some fanfics I'll never write~ Ever wanted to write a fic but never really had an original idea? Well, I'm the total opposite. I have the ideas, usu...