To Love Again (ON HOLD)

By Utegirl13

Dallas Harris, has everything that she has ever wanted. She has amazing parents and a perfect mate, Jensen. H... More

Chapter One: The Accident
Chapter Two: What Am I
Chapter Four: Madison
Chapter Five: Mate # 2
Chapter Six: The Beta
Chapter Seven: My Wolf Is Back
Chapter Eight: I Love Cale
Chapter Nine: Back to Montana
Chapter Ten: The Unexpected; Yet Expected Surprise
Chapter Eleven: I am the White Wolf
Chapter Twelve: Jessica
Chapter Thirteen: To Forgive
Chapter Fourteen: What To Do
Chapter Fifteen: She's Worth It
Chapter Sixteen: Am I Ready For Motherhood?
Chapter Seventeen: Arsenic
Chapter Eighteen: I think My Water Broke
Chapter Ninteen: Happy Birthday Jensen
Chapter Twenty: My Shower and Surprises
Chapter Twenty One: Not Again
Chapter Twenty Two: The Plan and Forgiveness

Chapter Three: The Journal

693 11 1
By Utegirl13

Here is you all go. I would really like to get some comments on what you the readers think of this story. So please comment, I would like to know if you have any ideas to make this story better. So please leave a comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three: The Journal

Dallas's POV:

After the dream I had asked Zane for the journal that my father told me about. After thinking it over for a moment, Zane finally gave it to me. I took it and went up to the room I was staying in and started to read it.

What I was reading was scaring me. All of the wolf pack's lives depended on me, what spirit chose me to take on this responsibility? It also said that when one white wolf passes away from natural wolf aging, a new one is born that same day. Also the white wolf always has to be secret about their identity and mask away their identity, the white wolf is always being hunted; whether they are found and killed or not.

I am supposed to be stronger than an Alpha and faster than a Beta. Well as of right now and my whole childhood, I am calling bull shit. I had had enough of the journal, I had gotten what I needed most out of it.

The week went by really fast; I had kind of checked out and didn't leave my bed. Zane had asked me to help plan the funerals for my parents; but I couldn't get myself to help. I know that they would not want me to be like this, I just needed to make sure I was well put together for the funerals.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, this is the first time most people will have seen me since the accident. One week has gone by and I don't feel any better. Time is supposed to heal all wounds but I am starting to believe, it just makes the wounds worse.  What I had read in the journal kept going through my mind, and I had no idea what I was going to do now with this secret.

I turned around and started to head downstairs, I was going to be riding with Zane.  He was standing by the door and looked as if he was in his own little world.

"Good I was just going to come up and get you." Zane had snapped out of his own world when he heard me coming down the stairs.

I sat in the car after Zane had opened the car door for me. I really was not looking forward to this. When we arrived at the cemetery I got out and followed Zane to our seats and sat down. The funerals began for all three of my loved ones, and I had spaced out; the next thing I noticed they were over. I had cried all week and I think I was out of crying. I stood up and people hugged me and said they were sorry.

We arrived back at Zane's house; I had asked him not to have people come over after because I needed to talk to him about something very important. I walked up the stairs and into my room and got into my sweats and headed back downstairs. I could smell that he was in his office. I walked over and knocked at the door.

"Come in Dallas."

I opened the door and walked to the chair that was directly in front of Zane's desk.

"So Dallas, how are you feeling?"

"I feel numb; I keep hearing the pack through the mind link that it was my entire fault that my parents and Jensen are dead."

"It was not your fault; it never was your fault. The hunters thought you would be in that car."

"See it is my fault, if it would have been me, maybe I would be the only one dead."

"If you had died, all the packs in the world would start a war and kill each other off. And the rouges and the hunters would take over. You read the journal I gave you right?

"Yes."

"We do not want that so you have to stay alive. Your parents and Jensen knew what you were and they would do anything to protect you and this pack."

"Then why do I feel like it is my entire fault?"

"Because you have lost the three people you love the most. After a while the pain will fade, you will never forget them, nor will they ever leave you; but the pain will fade."

"I hope so. That is not the reason I wanted to talk to you. I want to leave the pack for a while, being here just is so hard and painful. I will find somewhere and check myself into school so I can finish school up. But I can't do it here. Please Zane let me deal with getting over this my way."

"I don't know Dallas; you will not have anyone to protect you. And you have not had the training that all the other wolves have had in order to protect themselves. I really think that you should really stay here."

"Zane I can't, I need time to clear my head and the only way that will happen is if I get away from here for a bit. I have that masking spray that my mom made me use that will hide the white wolf scent. Please if I think it is too dangerous I will come home."

"I will make you a deal. You can leave, but as soon as you settle down you have to call and tell me where you are. You have to finish school and return to visit or stay in a year. Also use the masking spray every day and also use the brown contacts, because they know that the white wolf has purple eyes. Is that a good enough deal?"

"Yes Alpha, I will take it."

I can't believe he is actually letting me leave. This is going to help me so much and I know that I will be able to do this.

"When would you like to leave?"

"Tomorrow, is that to soon?" Please say no, please say no I kept telling myself.

"Alright you get packed and I will run to the bank and get your money and get your bike brought over and we will go from there."

"Thank you so much Zane."

With that said Zane left and I ran upstairs to pack only what I needed. Since I will be riding my bike I will only have a back pack and I will buy everything else when I am settled. Packing had tired me out and I guess I had fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up to Emily shaking me like crazy.

"I'm up, I'm up." I sat up and crossed my legs underneath me.

"Why am I hearing that you are leaving the pack? It is not true is it?"

"Emily, it is true, I need some time away from here to pick myself up and put me back together. Being here is like a recurring nightmare, I see Jensen's parents here every day and then I see Jace and they look so much alike that I just break down again. I also hear through the mind link that a lot of people blame me for their deaths and I can't take that right now. I will be back; I just need some time."

"You're my best friend Dallas, and I will support you in whatever decisions you make. I will miss you like crazy and remember just don't cross into another packs territory or you will most likely end up dead and I can't lose my best friend."

She was right I would have to be careful when it came to the other packs.

"Don't worry Em, I will be fine. I will call and text you every day and let you know where I am and how I am doing."

"Well you slept through the night so if Zane was right you are leaving today, so you better get ready. There are a few people that want to say goodbye."

People were waiting to say goodbye? I wonder how people found...... ah Emily. I hurried and got into the shower and blow dried my hair, if I was going to be riding my bike my hair needed to be dry. I put on some black skinny jeans, a white shirt, my leather jacket, and my riding boots. I had left them out for today.

This wasn't the time to start to cry. I grabbed my back pack and headed down the stairs. Zane was waiting there along with Emily and Jace. Well I guess at least some people care about me.

"Hey guys." This was going to be hard saying goodbye to them.

"Dallas, I knew you loved my brother and that he loved you. He would want you to do whatever you need to do to get past this. I will always be a phone call away." Jace smiled and walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"You will always be my sister Dallas and I will miss you."

I smiled, "Thanks Jace, and I will miss you too."

I looked over to Emily who was crying. I walked over to her and threw my arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug.

"Em, I am not dead; I will be back and we can talk all the time. You are my best friend and you always will be. So please don't cry this is already hard enough for me to do."

"I am sorry Dal; I am just going to miss you so much. I love you."

I pulled away and stood in front of her. "I love you too and I will miss you."

"Dallas, here is everything that you will need. I have put your money into your own account. Here are your bike keys and call me every night to tell me where you are and if you are okay. Just remember to keep your wolf a secret, try not to run okay."

"Zane, I haven't felt my wolf for over a week, I think that I will be fine......... Well I better get going so I can make it to some place before it gets dark. I will miss you all. Thank you so much for being here for me this past week."

"Dallas, you have always been raised as if you were my little sister, and I will be here for anything that you may need."

I really hope he finds his mate soon, because he would make one she-wolf a very lucky woman.

I gave them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I was off on my bike wondering where I was going to go. You see I live in Montana, so I think I want to go somewhere warm and with a beach. Guess we will see where the wind takes me.

If it was not for the loudness of my bike I think I might have fallen asleep. I had been riding for hours and I would only stop for gas, food, and to use a restroom. It was getting dark and I didn't want to be riding in the dark. I saw a cute hotel and pulled up to the front. I walked off and headed inside.

The inside looked like it should be in a busy city not in the middle of nowhere. It was so beautiful and grand; I could see an older lady at the front counter typing away on a computer. I walked up to her and she lifted her head up.

"Welcome to the Forest Green Hotel, what can I do for you, you young thing."

"Um, I would like to get a room for tonight."

"Aright, I am guessing just a single bed?"

"Yes, it is just me."

"Okay, it will be $47.95."

I handed her my card and she swiped it and handed it back to me. I had no map and I really had no idea where I was.

"Could you tell me what state I am in? I lost my map a couple of hours ago and I have no clue where I am."

"Of course, you are in Yellowstone National Park. The part you are in is located on the boarder of Idaho and Montana."

"Thank you." Wow I had traveled most of Montana today.

"Well here you are sweetheart, your room number is 306 and that is on the third floor and the elevators are just down that hall and to your left."

She handed me the key card. "Thank you."

I went back outside and parked my bike in a parking spot then headed inside. I found my room really easy, it seems as though I am the only person staying in this hotel. I opened the door and found a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room. The room was actually very nice.

I took a quick shower and put on my sweats and jumped into bed. I was so tired from the ride, but I knew I had to call Zane to let him know where I was. I pulled out my phone and dialed Zane and he answered it in one ring.

"Dallas, how are you doing?"

"I am good. I just pulled into a hotel on the boarder of Idaho and Montana. Still don't know where I will end up, but I will let you know when I do."

"Alright well have a good night and be safe. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Alpha"

I plugged my phone into the charger and turned the lights off and I fell asleep instantly. I awoke the next morning to the sun shining into my room. I knew that today would take me closer to where I would be calling home for the next little while. I packed up and said my goodbye's to the nice lady at the counter and grabbed a map and headed out.

I pulled out the map and found where I was. I had decided I would head to Oregon. I had heard that it was a nice place. So I hopped on my bike and I was finally off to start my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, sorry for the late upload, I had some problems that I had to take care of. Please comment and vote. I would appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 25K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
284K 848 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...