Chapter Five: Mate # 2

Because I love my readers so much, even though I do not have that many, I have decided to upload this story again soon. I am really into this story and I would really like to get your imput on it. If there is some things that need to be fixed or added please let me know. Thank you so much, Love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five: Mate # 2

Cale's POV:

My mate had just told me that she was a white wolf. I had heard of the white wolf legends, but I only ever thought that they were just that, legends. Dallas had fallen asleep on my couch in my office, so I picked her up and carried her into my room. Sparks were going through my whole body, I had just met her and I was madly in love with her. I put her on my bed and pulled the covers back and put her under the covers and kissed her on the forehead.

I walked back into my office and my mother and Mason were still in there. "Mother, I thought the white wolf legends were only that, legends."

"I thought so too. Only one white wolf is ever on the earth at a time. When that white wolf dies of natural causes then a new white wolf is born. That is probably why it always sounded like legends. The white wolf goes into hiding and that is why one has never been found. We have to protect her Cale, you know what will happen if she dies before her right time?"

"Yes mother I know what happens, but we have another problem, she is my mate."

"You finally found your mate dude that is awesome. I was thinking your mate had died or something."

Mason always made fun of me, and I don't know why because he had yet to find his mate. But maybe since he was a few years younger than me, he thought I should have found her already. I had now just found mine, and she was the most amazing girl I had ever seen and met.

"Cale, honey you have to realize she just lost her mate. It's not like she is going to give into her love for you right away. With her being the white wolf she was given the ability of having two mates. If one died or found his mate before he found her, she would have another out there."

"So you're telling me I have to wait for her to make the move and not me? Mother I am her Alpha and......."

"Cale, do not even think about using your Alpha voice on her, you understand me?"

I knew my mother was right, Dallas right now was a fragile girl and I needed to help put her back together before we even consider mating. I wonder if she was even feeling the same way about me, that I am feeling about her?

"Yes mother I understand you. Will you take her to the school tomorrow and help her get registered so she can finish her schooling?"

"Of course, it's getting late son so I am going to head to bed. I will get Dallas up early enough so she can start school tomorrow. Oh and Mason, please stop by that bed and breakfast and pick up her clothing and her bike and bring them here."

I saw Mason nod his head and leave the mansion. Wait did my mom say bike?

"Mom, are you telling me that my mate drives a bike?"

"Yes honey she drives a street bike. Oh and you may want to call Alpha Zane, we do not want him trying to start a war looking for Dallas, so give him a call tonight. Well good night son I love you."

"Love you to Mother." No mate of mine will be driving a street bike.

I picked up the phone and dialed Alpha Zane; he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello"

"Hello Alpha Zane, this is Alpha Cale of the Salem Pack. I just wanted to call you and let you know that Dallas Harris has joined my pack for a little bit. She said she needed some time away from her pack and wanted to finish school. So my mother will be taking her to school tomorrow to get set up."