Chapter Eleven: I am the White Wolf

Here is Chapter Eleven everybody, hope you enjoy. Love you all and thanks for reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eleven: I am the White Wolf

Dallas's POV:

I was going to be a mom, I mean I remember telling Cale that I was not ready for pups, but this has to be a sign. A sign from my parents; the spirits sent me down this special pup and I am 100% sure that my parents picked out its amazing little spirit.

Cale looked so excited and so happy, I am glad that I was able to give him the thing that he has always wanted. The doctor came in to check the baby again before I left the hospital. He gave me an ultra sound and told me everything with my baby looked great and he printed us off a picture. I knew that as being a she-wolf we only carry our pups for five months, so I should be graduating high school really close to my due date.

After the doctor had checked me out and took my stitches out, being a werewolf we heal pretty fast. Cale helped me get dressed and helped me out to the car. He was actually going to spend the rest of the week here with me. He didn't want to leave me and his baby alone without him.

When we had returned to my neighborhood, I pointed out Alpha Zane's House, Emily's House, and then I pointed to mine where I will be staying the rest of the week, which was now only four days. We pulled into the driveway of my house and got out.

"Your house is beautiful Dallas."

"Thank you, my parents designed it, it even has a pool out back."

"Ummm, we may have to use that while we are here."

He walked up to me and put his arm around my waist as we walked up to the front door. I used the keys to open the front door and pushed it open and walked in. Cale followed me and then stopped and started to growl.

I turned around and his eyes were black. "Cale what is the matter?"

"Why does it smell like another guy in here?"

I started to laugh and he looked at me, telling me that he was serious. "Cale, my first mate Jensen lived here for a year with my parents and I. As you now know, I was a virgin when we first made love so its not like him and I did anything here. It smells like him because his stuff is still in here, Emily is in the process of taking it out and giving it to his parents. But I would really like to take some things back with me to our home."

I walked over to him and took his hands and placed them on my stomach. "Cale, I love you and the baby that is inside me is a part of both of us and was made out of pure love. I am not going anywhere so you have nothing to worry about."

He moved his hands to my waist and pulled me close to him, and kissed me like he always did with so much passion. He picked me up and pulled away.

"Where is your room?"

"It is up the stairs and last door on your right."

It felt like we flew up the stairs and I was placed softly on the bed, and then undressed in like seconds. I looked up and saw Cale naked as well.

"Baby, if this hurts at all tell me, I don't want to hurt you or our baby." I smiled and nodded.

After about an hour of making love, I decided to take a hot bath and Cale was going to make dinner. The bath felt so good, it was relaxing my stiff muscles from our hour of making love. I guess I fell asleep in there because, I opened my eyes, and Cale was there smiling at me.

"Dinner is ready my beautiful."

He helped me out of the bath tub and helped me into some pajamas because after dinner, we were just planning on going to bed because it is pretty late and I had my coming out party dinner tomorrow. Dinner was amazing and by the time we were done, we were both exhausted, so we headed to bed and past out within seconds.