Chapter Twenty: My Shower and Surprises

I am going to be uploading this story a lot more often since it needs to be done in time for the Watty Awards. So if you are still loving this book, please comment and vote!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty: My Shower and Surprises

Dallas's POV:

Cale, Jensen, and I had made it down the stairs and headed into the room where the shower was being held. I looked around and I could not believe what Carson has done. The room was filled with balloons, streamers, confetti, table clothes, plates, cups, plastic silverware, and more and more decorations.

Everyone became quiet and turned to face us. Everyone's eyes went wide and I knew that this was the time to let everyone know exactly what I was. I had not put my contacts in so my purple eyes were there for everyone to see.

"You are all probably wondering why, after just two months that I gave birth to my son early this morning. Well, if you haven't noticed my eyes, my eyes are purple and my wolf is completely white. With being the white wolf, I only carry pups for two months. I really didn't expect to have Jensen earlier today; but I am glad I did so all of you can meet him."

Everyone started to clap and come towards us and hugged me, congratulated me, and looked at their future Alpha. I was still not ready for anyone to handle Jensen because he was just a few hours old.

I walked up to Carson; "Carson this place is amazing. Thank you so very much, you have no idea how much this means to me."

"Anything for my best friend, I just can't believe you gave birth a few hours ago and here you are. And plus Jensen is so cute." She said as she traced her finger over his cheek.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world and thank you. He looks just like Cale........ Hey where is Mason? I want to take you and him to meet my friends from my old pack."

"I will go and find him and I'll meet you in the living room."

"Sounds great."

"Cale, I am going to go and find Alpha Zane, Emily and Jace. So I will be right back." I gave him a quick peck and went to hunt down my other family.

I found them in the back yard. "Hey guys why are you out here?"

Alpha Zane turned around. "We didn't just want to barge in there, when no one knows who we are."

"Well then let's go, so I can give you all a proper introduction."

I saw a beautiful red head come out from behind Zane. She looked to be in her early twenties, but she was beautiful.

"Dallas, I would like to introduce you to my mate Lilly. Lilly this is the Dallas that I have told you so much about."

I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "It is great to finally meet you Lilly."

"It is nice to meet you as well Dallas. I have heard so much about you, and congrats on your little one."

"Thank you. And your mate is an amazing guy; you are one lucky girl." She just smiled and blushed at my comment.

"Well let's head inside because I have two friends that I want to introduce to you guys."

We all headed back into the house and made our way to the living room where I was to meet up with Carson and Mason. I walked into the living room and Mason and Carson stood up.

"Mason and Carson; this is Alpha Zane, his mate Lilly, my best friend from home Emily, and Jensen's younger brother Jace."

They all shook hands and I saw the looks on Mason and Carson's faces and same with Emily and Jace. "Mason is Emily your mate?"