Chapter Thirteen: To Forgive

Thank you to all my readers, you truly are amazing people. If you like where this story is going please comment or vote, it would mean a lot to me and I would grealty appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirteen: To Forgive

Dallas's POV:

I woke up a few hours later, because there was so much noise coming from the back yard. I got up and walked down the hall while pulling my I.V. with me to the back window and saw people setting up for tonight. I felt horrible for how I acted towards Cale, I just didn't know if his story of what happened was the truth, or he still has feelings for Jessica and I am only around to produce children. But he has proposed to me, I am wearing the ring not her.

Dr. Pond came in and checked me out and took the I.V., out of my arm and told me to relax. After he left I decided to take a shower and clean myself up from what happened earlier. I was still sore but not as bad as before. I took another pain pill and got into the shower. The warm water felt so good running down my body. I washed my body and washed my hair using my favorite shampoo. When I was done, I got out and wrapped myself in a huge towel and looked into the mirror.

I put my hand to my stomach, "I am really sorry for what happened earlier, I know you were probably in pain just like I was and I promise you that it will never happen again."

I walked out into the room and there was a knock at the door, I went to open it hoping it was Cale, but it was Mary.

"Honey, can I please talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course come in. I am just going to hurry and put some clothes on."

I ran into the closet and put on a new pair of jeans that were made for pregnant women, but they didn't look like maternity jeans. I grabbed one of Cale's sweat shirts and pulled it on. I walked out of the closet and sat on my bed and Mary got up and sat closer to me.

"I am truly sorry for everything that has happened to you, I can't even begin to understand just how much pain you are in. But you have to know something, Cale was telling the truth. I was woken up by Cale fighting with what sounded like a girl. I thought that it was you so I got up to break the fight up. As I was coming out of my room, I then noticed that it was Jessica, he was trying to push her out the door and telling her to never come back and to leave him alone. And I saw her look up and I saw her looking at you, and then she pulled Cale to her lips and Cale was pushing her away."

"I should have known he was telling the truth, Jessica is just out to get me since I was the one that got Cale."

"Cale is a complete mess, he doesn't know how to tell the pack that they have a new Luna, but she is not by his side. He loves you Dallas, more than you will ever know. Since you came into his life, he has become a complete different person. Before you came along he was sad and always mad, and you my dear have brought him happiness and love."

"Mary can you help me get ready for the party? Don't tell Cale I want to surprise him."

"Of course my dear, we still have about two hours until we need to start getting ready, I will then come up and help you get ready."

I smiled and hugged her; I felt the baby kick and Mary must have felt it to because she pulled away and put her hand on my stomach and smiled.

"Now you my daughter get some rest, and tell my grandson to be nice to his mommy so she can rest."

I laughed, and Mary closed the door. I was still tired so I lay back down and closed my eyes. After a while, I heard the door opening, and footsteps coming closer to the bed, I took a good whiff and knew it was Cale. I stayed pretending to be asleep, I felt him sit on the bed and lay down next to me and he pulled me closer to him and put his hand on my stomach.