Chapter Twelve: Jessica

Here is Chapter Twelve and I dedicate this chapter to all my fans and my readers. Thanks to you all you have given my dream and that is to keep writing. Thank you all so very much and I love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twelve: Jessica

Cale's POV:

I still could not believe how the pack that Dallas grew up in has treated her. She really hasn't done anything wrong. I mean she didn't choose to be the white wolf, she was gifted with it. I decided to let her sleep because she was up all night sick. I don't understand why it is called morning sickness, but I am a guy so I guess I am not supposed to know. I was just excited to become a dad and then marry the girl of my dreams.

I walked around the house and putting things in a box that Dallas had wanted to take back with us. I did not mind having some of Jensen's things because I knew that she will always love him and he was a part of her life, and I didn't want her to forget that. When I was done I got in the shower and washed yesterday off of me, and got dressed. I was about to walk out the door, when Dallas spoke.

"Cale."

I turned around. "Yes Baby?"

"Can I just sleep today? I feel like I am exhausted."

"Yes you can, but I want you to eat for yourself and our baby. So I am going down to make breakfast and I will bring some up to you."

"I'll just throw it up."

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her. "Dallas, you have to eat no matter what. Our baby needs food in order to survive, so if you love this baby you will have to eat."

"Okay, I do love my baby."

I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and headed downstairs to get breakfast made. I was making her an egg white omelet with ham and cheese. I was just plating her omelet when the doorbell rang. I walked over to it and opened the door and saw Alpha Zane and a younger boy.

"Alpha Cale, we have a huge problem. We need to speak to you and Dallas right now."

I had them follow me up to Dallas's bedroom and when we walked in I went and woke her up and sat her up against the head board.

"Dallas, we have visitors."

She looked at them and smiled. The younger boy came over and gave her a huge hug.

"I've missed you Dallas."

"I have missed you too, Jace.”

Zane came and walked over to us. "I came here to let you know that the pack is planning on taking Dallas hostage for the rest of her life. They don't want any wars so this is the only way they think we will survive."

"I can take care of her; believe me I will not let anything bad happen to her. They will not take her away from me."

I looked at Dallas and she was crying. "Jace please tell me this is not your dads doing?"

"I am so sorry Dal, it is his doing and with him being Beta the pack will follow him, Zane tried to put a stop to it but my dad is now going to challenge him for Alpha."

"You really are going to let him do that Zane?" I had to ask because no way in hell would I let my pack do what they are doing.

"Yes, but if we can get Dallas out of here, then he will have no reason to challenge me for Alpha. So please let’s get Dallas out of here right now. I have called the airport and the jet is waiting to take you back."