Chapter Six: The Beta

I hope you are not upset I am uploading this story so fast, I just have so many ideas and I do not want to lose them so I am just writing this story pretty fast. Please let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six: The Beta

Dallas's POV:

I woke up to an alarm going off, and I knew that I had to go to school again. I had not forgotten that Jessica said she was going to make my life a living hell at school. I was just going to have to be strong and put up with it. I rolled over and saw that Cale was still asleep. I tried to move out of the bed without waking him, but the next thing I felt was arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me back into bed.

"You think you can leave me here in bed without a good morning kiss?"

I laughed, Cale really was cute. I turned around and pushed him down and straddled him. I knew I was going to regret this.

"So you want a good morning kiss huh?"

He nodded his head. So I decided to have some fun with him. I am so sorry Jensen, just know I do not love him, I am just having some fun with him. I turned my attention back to Cale, I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I started kissing him at his hip bones; I slowly made my way up his abs, to his pecks, to his neck, and to his jaw. He kept moaning, so I knew that he was enjoying this.

In a quick flash, I was flipped so I was now under him. He pulled my shirt off and did the same thing to me. He made it to my lips and kissed me, I loved the way I felt when he kissed me. He looked up at me and his blue eyes were black. I knew he was trying to control his wolf. He kissed my neck and went back down to my shoulder, and the next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain.

Oh my god, he marked me. I used all my strength to push him off me. I ran into the bathroom and there in the spot it was supposed to be; was Cale's mark. I was so pissed, but part of me liked that he marked me, and that part being my wolf.

"How the hell could you mark me without my consent?"

"I am so sorry Dallas, I tried to control my wolf, I really did but I couldn't hold him back."

"I hate you Cale, I freaking hate you. I am not even your mate and you did this to me." I screamed. I heard someone running up the stairs and blast through the door.

"What are you screaming at honey?"

"Mary, Cale marked me without my permission. I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want to be anywhere near Cale."

"Cale how could you do this?"

Cale was angry at himself. He got off the bed and punched the wall and put a hole in the wall.

"I would rather die than be your mate Cale." With that said I ran out. I knew that those words would hurt him, but what he didn't know is that they hurt me too.