Chapter Eight: I Love Cale

Hey everyone, if you haven't checked it out yet, I did some changes in the previous chapters so I would really like to hear if it was a good change or bad. I really changed the last chapter a lot so please check it out. Thank you and love you all.

Also thank you to nikki_says_so for the amazing banner---------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight: I Love Cale

Dallas's POV:

I had to keep reminding myself that I needed to stay cool; I really don't want to have every male wolf trying to jump me for sex. I was actually more worried about Nick, then I was about being in heat. I was really glad that Mason was going to be like my body guard today.

When we arrived at school, Carson was waiting for me as usual with a smirk on her face. I knew she was going to ask if Cale and I did you know what. Keep yourself cooled down Dallas.

"Hey Dallas how are you today?"

"I am good, how about you?"

"Good, so did you, you know?"

"No I did not and please don't talk about it, I guess I am in heat and I need to stay cool, okay?"

"Okay, I won't say anything."  She put her arm around me and we both just started to laugh.

Mason was walking behind me and everyone was looking at us weird, I hope they can't smell me.

"Carson, why is everyone looking at me? Can they all smell that I am in heat?"

"No, they are wondering why Mason is here with you."

"Oooohhhh."

We got into the school and I saw Jessica and Nick just staring at me. They both had these evil grins plastered on their faces. I stopped walking and Mason came up to me.

"Princess, is something wrong?"

I just shook my head, and continued to walk to my class.

School was actually going pretty well, I had stayed cool and there were no problems with Nick. Lunch came around and Carson and I decided to stay in the art room for lunch just in case I lost my cool. Mason went in to talk to Principal Allen so everything was going great. My head started to pound so bad that I decided to lay down on the couch. This pain was much worse than yesterday, I felt as though I was going to throw up.

"So Dallas, why won't you complete the mating with Cale? I mean, I know he marked you without his consent and that you are still in love with Jensen, but wouldn't he want to see you happy? And plus I know that you are still in pain."

"I know Jensen would want me happy, and deep down I do have feelings for Cale. I am just really scared of getting close to him and lose him like I did Jensen. I almost died losing him and my parents, I know for a fact I would die if I lost Cale. And I being the white wolf, everyone who is around me are in the way of the rouges and hunters and they will kill anyone to get to me. I don't want to put anyone else in danger so I will gladly take the pain."

"Dallas, if Cale didn't want to take you in and put his pack at risk he would have told you to leave and he didn't because he knows that you are special and that he loves you. Just like me becoming your friend I will protect you and treat you just like any other wolf. Cale is your mate and he will do anything and everything for you and I am sure you don't want to die because you were to chicken to complete the mating. Just think about it okay?"