Chapter One: The Accident

THIS WHOLE NOVEL IS DEDICATED TO HERMOSA_MARIPOSA. I WAS GOING TO STOP THIS NOVEL, BUT SHE PULLED ME THROUGH AND MADE ME CONTINUE. WITHOUT HER I WOULD NOT HAVE KEPT GOING. SO FOR MY THANKS I AM DEDICATING THIS WHOLE NOVEL TO HER. I WILL STILL BE DEDICATING A CHAPTER TO SOMEONE.

I am dedicating this to simran_G for helping me come up with the cast and gave me great music ideas to add in future chapters. Thank you so much simran_G.

Here is a new genre that I have never written before, but I have a story in my head and I think you will like it to much to keep it to myself. I really hope you all like it. Please comment, vote, and fan.

Also please help me pick a cast for this story. I would love to get your imput on the cast and music for each chapter. Just comment me with the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: The Accident

I could remember the day I met my mate as though it were yesterday. It was my 15th birthday and my parents had surprised me with a party and had gotten the whole pack to come to my party.

You see, when you turn 15 is the day that you find out who your mate is. If your mate is older than you they will not know who their mate is until the other turns 15.

~Flashback: A year and a half ago~

I have been waiting for this day since I was told what mating was. I was in the brand new dress that my mom had bought me for this day, and I sat staring at myself in the mirror. The dress was a beautiful soft pink with embroidered flowers; it was the most beautiful dress that I had ever seen. I have very naturally white skin and this dress just made my skin pop.

I was nothing special to look at, I had blonde hair that was down to the middle of my back and was naturally curly. I have a normal she-wolf figure, and I am about 5'10" and I'm pretty toned thanks to my wolf. I have a normal small nose and full lips and the one thing that makes me really different is that I have purple eyes, but my parents make me wear brown contact lenses, but I don't know why. I love my purple eyes, but something deep down tells me that it is a danger to have this color of eyes.

I heard my door open and from the smell I knew it was my mom. "Dallas, honey you look beautiful." She came around and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Mom, I am really scared and nervous."

That was the truth; I was so scared and nervous that I was having a hard time holding my wolf down.

"Why is that honey? Today is supposed to be one of the best days of your life."

"I know that mom, but what if my mate is not in this pack or what if my mate doesn't like me and rejects me?"

The rejection is what scared me the most. I have never heard of another wolf being rejected, but I do know that if your mate rejects you, you slowly die. You are in constant pain, and most wolves end up killing themselves because the pain of being rejected is just so bad, that they can't take it anymore.

My mom chuckled, "Dallas, if your mate is not in this pack then you will find him one day. The good thing about mates is that you will find him, even if it takes longer than normal. And your mate will love you-that's the whole point. And he would never reject you, you're beautiful and smart. So don't worry, okay Dallas?"

"Ladies, there are people waiting down here." My dad yelled from downstairs.

You see we are not the normal type of pack; we do not live in one big house. Each family has its own house and yes the Alpha's house is the biggest, ours was the second biggest since my dad was the Beta.