Chapter Seven: My Wolf Is Back

So what are you all thinking of this story? I would really love some feedback. Thank you to all my readers, I love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven: My Wolf Is Back

Cale's POV:

I didn't leave Dallas's bed side the whole time she was out. I could feel just how much pain she was in. She needed to shift so her wolf could heal her. I had my head in my hands when I heard a faint sound.

"Cale". I looked up and saw Dallas looking at me. "I hurt so much."

"Baby, the only way you are going to feel better faster is to shift. I know you said you hadn't shifted in a long time, but just try."

I carefully picked her up and she started to cry. I laid her on the floor and held her hand.

"Come on just think of your wolf, I know she is in there. Just try please baby." She was in so much pain.

I watched as she closed her eyes and I could tell by the way she was trying to concentrate that she really was trying to shift. I heard her scream and heard her bones popping and the next thing I know I was looking at the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen. She was right, her wolf was pure white and her purple eyes were so bright they almost glowed.

"Good job Dallas, now go and get back on the bed and go to sleep. By the time you wake up, you should be healed."

She did as I said and got up onto the bed and got under the covers. I turned around to leave and she whimpered.

"Do you want me to stay?"

She nodded her head and I took my shirt off and crawled into bed with her and we fell asleep.

Dallas's POV:

I woke up in the arms of Cale. I remember telling him to stay with me last night. He was right; shifting into my wolf took all the pain away. I got up and went into the bathroom and I only had faint black and yellow marks on my face and ribs left, but there was still a faint slash mark on my throat.  I was not in pain anymore thank goodness; I have never been in that much pain before.

I got into the shower and it felt amazing. I walked out and Cale was still asleep, I walked into his closet and found some sweatpants and a zip up hoodie. After I had put them on I crawled back into bed, I didn't want to go to school today. I had missed yesterday, but I don't think I could ever go back there.

I woke up again and found that Cale was nowhere to be found. I heard my stomach growl, I headed down stairs and into the kitchen and to my surprise I found no one. Well I guess I have free range of the kitchen. I decided to have a major pig out, I think I deserved it; I survived this attack and have been out for almost two days.

I was in the middle of eating my desert, a huge ice cream sundae when I heard the door open. I really hope Mary is not mad at the mess I have made; I was planning on cleaning everything up.

"Oh honey, I didn't know you were awake. I would have had something fixed for you to eat."

"Its all right Mary, as you can see I have done quite all right by myself." I smiled and looked at the sink with all my dirty dishes in it.

"Don't worry I will clean my dishes and put them away."

"Your just fine, it is good to see you back up on your feet. You gave us quite a scare."

I was about to answer back when my head started to pound, like the type of headache where you would rather be dead then go through this. I put my head on the counter, and put my hands to my head. I felt something wet on my face and touched my nose and figured out my nose was bleeding. Mary must have noticed.