Chapter Fifteen: She's Worth It

I am so sorry for the late upload. My horrible brother stole my lap top and he leaves far from me. So I had to save up some money to buy another one. I will make this chapter extra special.

Also I have added this story to the Watty Awards 2012, so please comment, vote, fan and pass this story around. I would greatly appreciate it. Love you all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Fifteen: She’s Worth It.

Dallas's POV:

School today seemed to go a lot smoother and I felt more welcomed, this was probably because now my pack knows who I am. As Carson and I walked down the hallways, I kept getting smiles and nods from the people in my new pack. No one had mentioned that I was pregnant or looked pregnant, so I must be doing pretty good job at hiding it.

The day had passed by in a flash. Carson and I were in the cafeteria getting something to eat, after we had gotten our food and paid for it, we decided to sit outside since it was such a beautiful day.  We found a table under a big willow tree and we sat down.

Mason sat next to me with his food. Even though all the guards that are here to protect me; were in normal clothes, they still stood out like a sore thumb. They are twice the size of the humans and even wolves in this school. It seemed they weren't being noticed so I guess everything was going smooth.

I kept getting this guilty feeling that I should tell someone what I heard Nick and Jessica talking about at the lagoon. I know that Cale has a lot on his plate right now, but he could get us prepared in case they do, do something.

"Um Mason."

He turned his head and swallowed the huge bite of sandwich that he had taken. "What's up Princess?"

"When we went to the beach yesterday, you had fallen asleep and I heard some people talking around the big boulder in the secluded area. So I went around the boulder and saw Jessica Tan and Nicholas Jackson talking, they were saying that Jessica's dad is making a plan to kidnap me and give me to the rouges and Jessica was telling Nick that they should kidnap me so they can become like royalty."

"Why did you not tell me this yesterday?" Mason stood up and looked down at me. He had to be mad because he never calls me Dallas.

"Bec........beca.....because I knew that Cale had a lot on his plate already and I didn't want to add more to it."

"Dallas your life is in danger and you seem to not care. What about your son Dallas, he is half of Cale and he should know what happened yesterday. All you think about is yourself don't you? You don't care about anyone else, even your own child. You’re so selfish, sometimes I can't believe you were mated to Cale, he deserves much better. I am going to call him."

He took off and I broke down, how could he say that to me. I know my pack was completely safe until I showed up here. Me being here was putting everyone I cared about; Cale, Mary, Mason, Carson, the rest of my pack, and my son all at risk of getting seriously hurt or worse dead. He thought I was all wrong for Cale, how could he say that.

Carson came over and pulled me into a hug. "You need to calm down Dallas; I know that what Mason said was all wrong."

I could hardly breathe because I was crying so hard. I started to get really light headed and I know that I needed to calm down, for my son's safety.

"Car.....I....can't......breathe." I managed to get out.

"Dal you need to take a breath through your nose and blow it out through your mouth."