Chapter Nine: Back to Montana

Wow To Love Again has made the werewolf list at #160, I know that is a high number but it is amazing. Thanks to all my readers and voters and I love you all. Please vote to let everyone know how cool this is. I would appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine: Back to Montana

Dallas's POV:

I was going to be heading back to Montana on Sunday and since it is Saturday, Cale has decided to spend the day teaching me how to fight. I got dressed in some workout shorts and a sports bra. I am tired of not being able to defend myself and having to rely on someone else protecting me. I walked down the stairs and outside where Cale told me to meet him. He must have heard the door shut because he turned around and looked me up and down and when our eyes met, his eyes were black.

"Cale, not now, I need to learn to defend myself so let's get going."

Cale smiled and came towards me. "We need to bring your strength and stamina up. So we are going to start by running five miles."

"Five miles that is a lot of running."

"Yes it is but, we need to build up your stamina, so let's get going."

And Cale took off, this is going to suck. About ten minutes into it my calves started to burn and I could barely breathe.

"Cale can we please take a break?"

"No baby we can't we have four more miles to go, so let's keep going."

Really he's not going to let me take a break. He doesn't love me.

"Baby I do love you that is why I am not going to let you take a break. Mind link remember."

Uggggghhhhh I forgot to put the mind block up.

Thirty minutes later we had made it back to the backyard. I collapsed to the ground, my whole body hurt.

"Good job Dallas, by doing this every day you will be able to run five miles in about fifteen minutes. Now we are going to start on the strength training."

"Do I not get a break?"

He came over and put his feet on my feet. "Now let's see you do 500 sit-ups."

I was in shock, "Now Dallas."

I did as I was told and after completing 500 sit-ups, 500 push-ups, and 500 pull-ups I wanted to die.

"Okay baby now the punching bag."

"Are you trying to kill me so I won't be leaving to Montana tomorrow?"

He just laughed and pulled me to my feet. We walked over to the punching bag and he walked behind it.

"Okay what I want you to do baby it punch it, keep your hands in fists and punch it."

I did as he said and man I am a wimp, it didn't even move. "Dallas, you are a strong woman, think of this as Nick or the rouges and hunters that killed your parents and Jensen. Take your anger and use it to beat this bag."

I was thinking of the accident and I could feel my wolf pushing to get out. I took all my anger and used it to hit the bag, I kicked it and punched it so hard that it snapped in half and I guess I was crying because my cheeks were wet and Cale was holding me.

"See baby your strong and as you could tell your anger made you strong, but you want to learn to be able to be just as strong without having to use your anger or bring back bad memories."