Chapter Two: What Am I

I am dedicating this chapter to LifeGoesOn31, her story Bitter Kisses is amazing and has helped me through losing loved ones of my own. If you havent already check it out, I recommend it, she is an amazing writer.

Here is chapter two. Thank you for reading and I still need some more cast help, I will be introducing more characters through out the chapters. And also ideas for songs for each chapter. I would also really like your comments to see if you are likeing this story. It is my first one about werewolves so I hope I make those werewolf readers happy.

Also the pictures are of the Walker Family and the rest of the characters that have been mentioned so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: What Am I?

I knew we had arrived at the pack house, because we stopped and Alpha Zane came around and picked me up out of the car. I took a good sniff and from the smell, I knew that I was about to be brought into his home. I was silently thanking him for not taking me to my house. I am not ready for that.

"Alpha, what can I do to help?"

I heard the door open and it didn't surprise me that Alpha Zane had called Emily to meet him here. I guess he thinks that she can help me. I was carried up stairs and laid on a very soft bed. I knew from the smell that it was his bed.

"Let's get her into the shower to get all this blood and dirt off of her. I would like her to stay here tonight, and Emily would you please stay with her?"

"Of course, she is my best friend. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

I really just wanted to be by myself. Nothing right now could make me feel better, not even a shower. I just hope that Emily would know how I felt and would not ask me any questions.

Alpha Zane picked me up again and walked me into the bathroom. I felt myself being lowered and sat on the toilet.

"Dallas, Emily here is going to help you take a shower to get all this crap off of you alright, and I will have a change of clothes here for you."

I just nodded my head, because I know that if I said anything, I would just start to cry all over again. I could tell that Alpha Zane was wondering what he was going to do. I mean he did just lose his Beta, and now has to arrange the funerals of three of his pack members and figure out what he was going to do with me.

I just stood in the shower and had Emily do all the work. I tried to get my body to move, but the more I tried the more upset I was getting. I shut my eyes to let the shampoo run down my hair and it just made me start to cry, because when I closed my eyes all I saw was Jensen laying in my lap covered in blood.

"Dallas, crying will not help the situation. I know that sometimes crying feels like you're getting better, but it just wears you out even more."

I did as I was told. It was hard for me to stop crying, but I did it. She was right, I was worn out so after the shower, I decided to just lie down and try and get some sleep, if that was ever going to happen again.

I heard someone walk into the room. I really didn't care, so I just pre-tended to be asleep.

"How is she Emily?"

"I am really worried about her Zane; I have never seen anyone survive something like this."

"She is strong. Just let her sleep."

I had heard a doorbell ring, and sat up. My head hurt like hell, I would have thought that the accident was a dream if I didn't feel like shit. I looked around and noticed Emily asleep next to me; she really was a great friend. I heard talking and decided to go and check it out.