Chapter Sixteen: Am I Ready For Motherhood?

This chapter is dedicated to LoveLife143 for being the first person that I have ever made a cover for and she loved it. Thank you LoveLife143 this chapter is for you.

Hey everyone, sorry for the late upload. I am planning on updating this story every other day. Please comment and vote for the Watty Awards. I love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Sixteen: Am I Ready For Motherhood?

Dallas's POV:

The next morning, I knew that I needed to talk with Mason. I found Mason sitting outside under a tree behind the mansion. I walked up to him and carefully sat down next to him.

"Mason, I want to apologize for yesterday when I pulled my hands away from yours. I was still upset for what you said to me and on top of that I could not breathe."

"Princess, you have to understand why I kind of blew up at you. About three years ago my little sister who would be a year older than you was killed by hunters. She had heard talk about hunters coming into the forest and she did not tell anyone. Because of that she and four other members of our pack were killed. I have grown to love you like a sister, and I can't lose another sister again and I can't bare to see what Cale would be like if he lost you."

He knows what it feels like to lose someone close to you. "I am so sorry Mason. I rose to conclusions and I am sorry."

"You don't need to be apologizing to me. I need to be apologizing to you. I need to learn to control my anger and I am sorry that I took it out on you."

"Mason, how did you get over losing someone that you loved so much and were so close to?"

"I surrounded myself with family and friends. It really does work Princess."

I knew he was right because since I got here I have felt amazing and happy. I knew that this place was now my home and always will be.

Mason stood up and helped me up off the ground.

'Dallas where are you I can't find you?' I heard Cale's voice in my head.

'Take a chill pill Cale; I have been outside talking with Mason.'

'Why didn't you wake me to tell me where you were going?'

'Because you were sound asleep and I didn't want to wake you.'

"Let me guess you’re having a conversation with Cale, because he wants to know where you are?"

"How did you know?"

"He's my best friend, I know how he thinks."

"I guess you are right. I just wish he was not so overprotective. I mean I know that I am pregnant and stuff, but sometimes I feel as though he is suffocating me."

"Who is suffocating you baby?"

Shit, why did he have to walk into that conversation? "I was telling Mason that your so over protective and I feel like I am being suffocated."

"Baby I’m so protective of you because you are my mate, and you are carrying my child."

"Cale, you have been over protective of me since you found out that I was the white wolf. And it just keeps getting worse. I know that there are hunters and rouges out there that want me dead, but I need some room to breathe."

"I am sorry Dallas, but until I know that you are one hundred percent safe, you are going to be over protected."

Why can't he see that I can handle myself? I needed some time away from Cale and here. I walked past Cale and pulled out my cell phone and text Carson asking her to come and pick me up and to park down the street so Cale did not know. I couldn't be here any longer.