Chapter Twenty Two: The Plan and Forgiveness

Here you all are.. Sorry for the late and long waits between each upload. I will try and be faster. So here it is and I all hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment to let me know if you are still enjoying this book. Thanks to all my readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Two: The Plan and Forgiveness

Dallas’s POV:

I still could not believe that this was happening to me. I was waiting at the baggage claim for Alpha Zane. Jensen was asleep in his carrier that was sitting next to me on the bench I was sitting on. After I told the pack what had happened, they all agree to have Alpha Zane and some of his fighters come out to help.

I was getting a little antsy, because they should have been here by now. The television screen said that the weather in Montana is horrible right now. I just hope that they were able to get here safe.

“Dallas?”

I turned around when I heard my name and saw the person I was waiting for, Alpha Zane. I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck and started to cry.

“I am so glad that you are here. I don’t really know what to do.”

He let go of me and leaned down and looked me straight in my eyes. I know he was close to tears but he was holding them back.

“I am here now to help. When we get to your home, I need to speak with Jessica.”

All I could do was nod my head. I looked behind Alpha Zane and saw a bunch of my old pack members, my old family. They all bowed their heads when I looked at them. I was surprised that so many have showed up to help.

“Thank you all for coming. I can’t even begin to tell you how grateful and thankful I am that you are here to help.”

“We are not here to help you. We are here to get my son back.”

I know that voice very well. I looked over my old pack members and I saw him walk up from the back. He was pretty well hidden by the other pack members, that I missed him.

“Matt that is enough. If you don’t want to help out the whole Salem Pack, then you can get your ass back on that plane and go home.”

“It’s all her fault Zane. She got my oldest son killed and now she might get Jace my only child left killed too.”

“Matthew, I promise no harm will come to Jace.”

“You better keep that promise or I will kill you myself.”

“That is enough Matt.”

I could not believe how much Matthew Walker still hated me. He knew that I wished that I died in Jensen’s place.

“Um, I have cars waiting for us outside. So if you would like to follow me.”

I walked over to the bench where Jensen was still asleep in his car seat. I couldn’t help but smile. I stopped and turned around and everyone stopped.

“Matthew, I loved your son Jensen so much that I named my son after him.”

I could tell Matthew’s eyes began to water. I left it at that. I turned back around and headed to the cars. After I put Jensen in the car and got him buckled up, I hopped in next to him and we were off.

“Dallas, do you by chance have that letter that Alpha Tan left you here in the car?”

I nodded my head and got into Jensen’s diaper bag. I pulled it out and handed it to Zane who was in the front seat. He unfolded it and began to read it. I could tell by his face, that he knew that we were in big trouble.