young justice oneshots

By inxccxnt

After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make... More

welcome!!
RoBiN (DG)
KiD fLaSh
CoNnOr
RoY
BlUe BeTtLe
DiCk
BaRt
DaMian P1
DaMiAn P2
KaLdUr
GaRfIeLd
BaRt P1
TiM
BlUe BeTtLe
BaRt P2
WaLlY
CoNnOr
CaPtAiN mArVeL (BiLlY)
MaLcOm
KaLdUr
4THOUSAND
JaSoN - birthday special
DiCk - 4k special 1/3
CoNnOr - 4/5/6/7k special 2/3
JaMiE - 4-11k special 3/3
JaSoN --- requested
completed
cool news ;)
other cool news ;)
100k special - dick
updates

author's note

2.2K 40 5
By inxccxnt

Well first let me start off saying I got like 3k views in a week which is incredible for me I never EVER expected this so thank you every single one of you who comment and vote and even read for that matter.

But this note isn't about that. Due to the incredible amount of views this is getting, I've been getting a couple of requests. So I'd just like to say that's open. But only direct message me for requests or suggestions please I might not see it if you comment on the story.

With an addition to that, I'm in school with a lot of homework but it'll try to publish updates as quick as I can.

Again, thank you everyone and have an amazing day!

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 276 22
Her violence was silent. Until it wasn't. Young Justice season one- season three (Robin x Fem!OC) *I do not own Young Justice, it's plot, or charact...
161 1 11
This is a collab book between me and D_L_Meltinos. It is a Young Justice fic as well as Birdflash. There MAY be some cussing and there will definitel...
87.7K 1.7K 15
you know that they only exist because of the figment of someone else's imagination, but that's okay. it wouldn't hurt for you to believe, even just...
2.2K 60 15
*ON HOLD* Join the teenage superheroes as they save the world as well as deal with normal daily life issues. βš›γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹βš‘γ€Šγ€Šγ€Šγ€Šγ€Šβš› I think I'm doing season 1...