The Football Star 》 Louis Tom...

By karmickween

Louis Tomlinson , captain of the Doncaster Rovers has been famous for scoring for his Team many times and to... More

Chapter 1: "Lyra's Pov"
Chapter 2: "I Quit!"
Chapter 3: "Lyra's Birthday"
Chapter 4: "About to go.."
Chapter 5: "Meet and Greet"
Chapter 6: "hanging at the house"
Chapter 7: "OTW to Louis' House"
Chapter 8 : "Louis' House"
Chapter 9: "Early Practice"
Chapter 10: "Ashton?"
Chapter 11: Lyra meets Brent
Chapter 12: Liam Babysits
Chapter 13 : Snooping!?
Chapter 14: Louis Cares
Chapter 15: Lyra meets Uni
Chapter 16: Lyra & Ashton
Chapter 17: Louis' Game
Chapter 18: Uni's Plan
Chapter 19: Lyra's Dress
Chapter 21: Skype with Beck
Chapter 22: Louis' Siblings
Chapter 23: Lyra meets Niall
Chapter 24: Where's Louis
Chapter 25: Drunk Louis...
Chapter 26: 'one more Game'
Chapter 27: Will he?
Chapter 28: Feelings
Chapter 29: Championships
Chapter 30: Prove it
Chapter 31: meeting Zayn
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33 : Just Visiting
Chapter 34: Louis' Pancakes
Chapter 35: Meet Gigi
Chapter 36: Make it Official
Chapter 37: Charity Match
Chapter 38: Horrible News
Chapter 39: That's a Promise
Chapter 40: Another day Without Louis
Chapter 41: the Pap Walk
Chapter 42: Moving out
Chapter 43: Nowhere to be found
Chapter 44: Lyra's been Papped
Chapter 45: Louis' Hunt
Chapter 46: Leo's number
Chapter 47: Reunited
Chapter 48: Bonding Time
Chapter 49: Hospital Bed
Chapter 50: Going to London
Chapter 51: Stubborn Lyra
Chapter 52: FANSIGN EVENT
Chapter 53: His Last Game
Chapter 54: The Bucket List
Chapter 55 : Swimming with Dolphins
Chapter 56: Riding the Waves
Chapter 57 : Trouble on the way
Chapter 58 : Leaving So Soon
Chapter 59: Serious Complains
Chapter 60: Failed to Convince
Chapter 61 : The Release Date
Chapter 62: The End?

Chapter 20: Brent's Wedding

168 4 1
By karmickween

LYRA
I'm now wearing the dress that louis paid while wearing make up... oh and by the way Uni did my make up.. and she also Curled my hair.. it was really pretty... I think I can see why Louis likes her.. speaking of Louis , I'm still paying him back, but it still confusing me though, Why would he do that anyway? I've got lots of cash... And shouldnt he ask first?

"Oh hey Lira! Nice Dress! Do you like my Tiara?" Uni just burst through the door without me knowing...

"Uh yeah, its really pretty" "You mean its Fabulous! Beautiful!! and Breath Taking!" "I guess so" I smiled at her before she runs off , before I could wear my old white vans... hey nobody said we had to wear heels... sooo...

"Oh hey Lyra, wait... Vans?" "Well sorry I dont have freaking heels " I awkwardly said to him making him giggle a little bit "I was going to say Interesting choice, Brent did said wear anything you want , but it also must be appropriate" I just nodded at him... he was just wearing a tanktop... after that He got a blue vest on to match his blue pants... he looks like a prince sent from the heavens...

"Like what you see?" What the hell does he meant by that? "Uh yeah... Silk looks good on you" I smiled at him before he could finally left my door way. so after that I needed a bag so I can put my phone in there and probably some money too.. power bank... definitely, I'll just bring my string bag... HEY they said WEAR ANYTHING YOU WANT... so yeah I will.. So after that I put my flower crown on before looking at myself in the mirror...

"Holy! Who the hell are you" I laughed at myself and Tried to look at myself from head to toe...

"Hey you ready? We leave in 5 minutes... oh and Ashton is picking you up... he said he'll be here in 5 too" I nodded at what louis said before I left the room with my string bag. After that I went downstairs.. seeing Uni with a large shoulder bag... with Gems? on it? what can she possibly have in there? its so large! Does she have a puppy inside?

"I know!!!! My bag is totally Adorbs!!!" She screamed making me focus and cover my ears a little.. after that Ashton came and the worst thing is... He is said to be my 'partner' meaning were going to walk down the isle together.. ugh! If it was Liam It'll just be fun, because ashton is always trying to make a move on me even though I dont want to!

"Hey you ready?" Ashton asks... I've got to admit he can be annoying some of the time but he can also be sweet and caring , but mostly annoying.

"Uh yeah, wait are we going in different cars?" I asked all of them , while I saw Uni at the background getting her lips done with lipstick...

"Uh yeah , and you're riding with me" Ashton said as he smiled before he could place his arm around my waist...

"what a dirty joke! haha" Uni laughed but I didnt get it, a dirty joke? he said  'you're riding with'—Oh... That nasty lad..

"Eww no" I laughed before I removed his arm from my waist , Louis then spoke
that we should be going so we wont miss the wedding. once I got out of the house I saw a car which is a mercedes benz... I forgot the name though , but I have to admit its pretty cool.. But I like the mustang better...

"Nice Mercedes, How fast does it go?" I asked Ashton , but he dodge my question.. Like what the heck!

"Like it? You can drive it if you want.."

••••••
LOUIS
"Like it? You can drive it if you want.." so he knows that she loves cars.... nice move Ash...

"No its alright" Shit what? she does know that I'm not letting her drive my mustang again right? so why dont she drive this one?

"You do know I'm not letting you drive my mustang again right? so why dont you enjoy driving this mercedes?" I surprisingly asked Lyra , making Ashton and Uni look at me with confuse faces

"yes I know , and I dont want to , its alright.." she smiled before she climbs into Ash's car , leaving me with Ash and Uni outside

"You let her drive your car? You dont even let me drive it!" Uni whined causing me to roll my eyes before saying "Uni, You dont know how to drive remember?" I kinda giggled and she was like 'oh yeah I forgot' How cute! so after that we drove to like a place that looks like a grassy land surrounded with beautiful flowers including roses... it was beautiful as hell... so after when we parked the cars near the occassion , Brent saw us coming and gave us hugs..

"Lyra , Unicorn You both look wonderful" Brent smiled at both of them , But Uni wasnt pleased ..

"Its just Uni" she gave him a fake smile causing Lyra to giggle silenty. then we started getting ready because it was about to start... and ofcourse we have to walk down the isle with our partners... Me and Uni were actually last and Lyra and Ashton were before us... but before they walk.. A lady stopped them by asking "excuse me are you Irwin and Vernice?" Ashton and Uni?

"Irwin and Amor" Lyra answered making the girl shook her head , "No no no, Amor is suppose to be with Tomlinson, as the Bride said" I thought she knew that Uni was my girlfriend... So why did she picked Lyra instead of Her?

"But I'm his girlfriend" "We dont want to ruin this day for the couple right? so I suggest you follow what they want, because this happens only once in a lifetime" The lady said making Uni upset and stand next to Ashton... then Lyra and me are next now and I couldnt help myself from talking to her ,

"So first time to be a bridesmaid?" "Yeah, I was actually shocked, I wonder what the bride looks like..." She smiled before she wraps her right around my left arm before we started walking.

"it doesnt matter what she looks like, She'll be beautiful" I smiled before we go to seperate ways.. I could see Uni still frowning , but hey this isnt her special day ... so its actually fine if she's not having fun ha! so after that Corin Brent's soon to be wife started to walk down the isle , she's fat like brent but hey... as I said it doesnt matter what she looks like.... now the boring part ...

........

"You may now kiss the bride" everyone was now cheering and I saw a tear coming from Lyra's eyes before she wipes it with her thumb... and here we have Uni looking happy while clapping her hands, so next we went to the party which was at brent's backyard he's backyard is crazy huge and cool! many of us were so full because of the food ... and were also having fun because of the music , there were even games as well... And its fine with everybody because it dosent hurt to be a child again right?

"Louis! quick come on!!! its time to Catch the bouquet!!" she pulled me where the scene was and I just sat on one of the chairs near me.. and obviously uni was beside me, and I could see that Lyra was with Ashton on the other side talking to eachother...

"Ok here we go!" so the bride threw the bouquet and I can see that it was going to uni , the hell no! So I blocked it and brought it to somewhere else...

"Louis!! what was that for?" Uh oh , she's angry... "I wasnt ready , I'm sorry"
"Aww its alright Babe!! I can wait for aslong as you want!" she said before she could kiss my cheek... and after that I was wondering who got the bouquet, and I saw That Lyra got it and she was kissing Ashton... which made everyone teased and cheer for them... Lyra looked shocked before she immediately pulled away from Ashton's lips.. , ashton was obviously smiling which made her blush a little..

"No fair! we could do that too!" Uni said  before she starts leaning but I stopped her , "No uni its alright , they got the spotlight , let them have it" so she nodded... then after that I just became so silent , I didnt talk with anybody except for Brent and his wife...

"I thought they werent dating" Brent said making me uncomfortable..

"I thought so too" "Its kinda sad though you and that girl look cute together" Corin said making me smile... so I do have feelings for Miss Screams alot... good to know, but I have a girlfriend.. who is chatting with her friends leaving me here all alone...

"Hey Louis, you look pale. Are you alright?" I nodded , i didnt want to say anything...

"No you're not, are you feeling dizzy again? should I take you home?" I love how she's concern for other people... I sure wish she could teach me that..

"no I'm fine" "Alright" "So you and him are dating now?" "Hell no! sure we kissed but that doesnt mean I'm into him" she said in a sassy way , making me smile before saying "Okay okay, so are we still on for practice later?" "Yeah sure, after a tea break?" She asked and I nodded... I'm now starting to think about how I fell inlove with Uni, she was the sweetest girl i have ever met in my entire life, confident in modeling and in painting even though she's not that good , but then she changed... she became the exact opposite... I always try to remind myself about the old uni, but the new uni just keeps on making me to forget about it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
319K 6.4K 75
I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good girl. Never kissed a boy, straight A's...
3.5K 114 30
Haley Brennan. - A girl who likes to go under the radar and not have too much attention on herself. Louis Tomlinson- Cocky football team captain and...
64.6K 1.9K 28
Eleanor Calder lived a simple life up until she met Tom. Tom was her husband whom she loved up until he got involved with alcohol and became an alcoh...