Chapter 41: the Pap Walk

LOUIS
it's been two weeks and Lyra hasn't been replying to my text.... I'm getting worried , I want to go to her so badly... but I can't , The other boys can't either their too busy.... Niall's working on a song .... Harry's actualy I dont know what he's doing but he said he's busy for this week... Liam modeling and Zayn is also working on his singing career.... nobody can go to her... unless....

I grabbed my phone and started to call Lottie

"Louis come on... we're supposed to be at starbucks now. LOUIS!!! hey come on... you can call somebody later. Louis if we dont do this then your—" I had enough listening to that fucking voice of hers.....

"WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!!" I yelled at her making her shocked because I haven't actually yelled at her...

After minutes of trying to call Lottie.... She finally answered!

"Hey Lou! what do you need?" 

"Yeah hey Listen... could you go to Lyra's house to see if she's okay? She's not texting me back ... and I'm getting worried..." I said to her... hoping that she can go but unfortunately...

"Oh I'm sorry Lou.... I'm babysitting Ernest and Doris , Fizzy and the Twins went out with mum" But as I was talking to Lottie, Uni spilled her stupid juice on the coffee table..

"aww okay..... you becareful alright? lock all the doors... and dont let Curly eat the crayon again..."

"Harry??"
"No , Doris...."
"ohhh... alright!!! say bye Louis!!" I then heard both of the twin's voice that actually made my day better...

"Bye angels!" I smiled before hunging up and looked at uni who was bored to death... and she was going to use LYRA'S JERSEY as a cloth to wipe it off

"Don't you dare fucking use that..." I yelled once more and grabbed it away before anything was on the jersey...

"What is your fucking problem? I was just going to clean up my mess and that shirt is dirty so I should use it..." Bitch....

"And your outfit isn't?" I told her making her gasp and fix her clothes before I could hide Lyra's jersey inside of my room and locked it after...

"Can we go now? The paps probably left" Why is she fond of Paps? I can't even stand them!!

"I dont fucking care" I rolled my eyes at her before leaving my house ...

"Oh and dont forget to smile to the cameras later okayy" I locked the house and we started to go to starbucks... where a huge number of paps where at....

they started to take pictures of us but... I just couldn't smile... I was frowning the whole time... while Uni was smiling widely... I just wish she could just magically appear ...

•••••
LYRA
I'm still here in my house.... I haven't actually left this place since I came here

"Hey Peanut... who's Uni Vernice?" Leo asks... why on earth does he want to know who Uni is? he already has a girlfriend

"Louis' Ex.... why?" I asked as I went to the living room to have a nice conversation with him

"Well she's been papped with Louis at starbucks and look what it says.... 'Mystery Girl/Lover of Louis Tomlinson disappeared a few weeks before he has gone back to his ex Uni Vernice'" Leo read te article before My heart skipped a beat and notice that he has gone off with Uni again....so what!? did she and him had a promise again?

"Don't listen to them Babysis! It's clearly fake...." Leo said while I was looking at the floor frowning

"How do you know its fake?" I looked at him before he smiled ....

"I know I dont know Louis that much , but from the looks of it he really loves you .... Look he doesn't seemed happy with that ex of his.... he's happier with you..." He then shows a picture of me and Louis

"How did you get that" I grabbed his phone and scroll to more pictures with me and Loui

"Its all over the web sis... he smiles differently with you , the way he looks at you can describe what he's feeling towards you.... so dont think he's cheating on you or he doesnt love you anymore...." I nodded before going to my room and think about what he said earlier....

I just wish I could go and see him since he's only 4 hours away.... or he could just poof here infront of me ...

"Hey... there you are" I heard a familiar voice behind me , I turned around to see that it was Harry

"Close enough.." "what?"

"nothing , I'm surprised Louis isn't here with you" I said because usually Louis gets what he wants when he wants it

"Yeah well , I convinced him"
"You convinced him? I couldn't even convinced him to let me drive his car" he giggled and shook his head

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked him because its very unsual for a guy like him

"to visit you duh.... the boys are pretty busy and I'm lonely so here I am .... dont worry I wont tell Louis I went here" I nodded .... so I couldn't take my mind off of Louis and Uni being papped earlier

"If you're thinking about Uni and Lou , there's nothing going on between them Trust me , it was just a pap walk that his team wants ... and may I ask when do you want us to get you?" Get me? why would they want me back?

"Dont , I need to stay here... if you're just here to convince me to go back , You're wasting your time Harry" He looked at the floor frowning before he could stand up and nod

"Okay... just dont forget about us... dont forget about Lou..." His voice cracks before he leaves my room.... leaving me alone to look at stars thats shines so bright these passed few nights