Chapter 27: Will he?

LOUIS
"let me play" I was surprised of what came out of Lyra... sure its an improvement I guess .. but I dont want her to get hurt like Rose...

"cute , but no" I told her while I started to be on my way to change my clothes... but she kind of followed me and yanked my arm , causing me to stop and pay attention to her

"Come on , I know your tricks, I know how you play... I can even teach some of them new tricks... come on Lou..." she said as I noticed that her eyes were sparkling... No joke.. its really sparkling... but I manage to ignore it.. leaving her to groan with Liam.

On my way to the changing room I saw Rose there looking like he isnt hurt ... I was about to ask him if he's alright now but then I had to hide because he was talking to another man...

"Nice fake Rose, you better be quiting after they lose the championships alright? the mustangs are still saving you that sweet spot you've always wanted" so he tricked us... HE TRICKED ME... but why? if he wanted the mustangs why didnt he already quit at first? why did he stayed before the championship? I was still thinking of it but Lyra came in like a bull cuz' she was charging like one ha!

"Louis!" I heard Lyra screaming from behind , I had to ran over to her so I can shut her mouth so I can go inside the changing room but before that ....

"Shut up and Stay here , wait for me" I told him before Leaving her outside speechless as I went inside and casually walked in until that guy with Rose stopped talking ...

"Oh Are you feeling okay now?" I asked him while I was looking on his leg...

"Kind of , Its actually hard to walk so I better sit down... Oh this is my Father's friend by the way... he's fan of us" by us you mean the mustangs...

"Oh so Nice to meet you. Uh excuse me I just got to change my shirt" they both nodded before I could changed my shirt into a nice clean one and my shorts to a new pair of jeans oh and I took of my spikes.. those are killing mah feet... so after that I got out and noticed that Rose left ... I looked outside to see if Lyra was there and She still is...

"Why did you cover my mouth like that?"
"I'll tell you later when we get home"
"you mean theres no After party?"
"No..." I kind of growled...
"okay.. chill gosh!"

••••••
LYRA
Its pretty obvious that Louis is not happy , because once we got home , Uni was there... waiting outside and he ignored her ... he even pulled me inside and slam the door shut.... he didnt even let Uni in...

"What the hell is wrong with you? arent you happy that you won the game? you're going to compete at the championships... Yey!" I tried to cheer him up but I failed , his frown just wont turn around ... ugh!

"Louis! come on answer me!" I kind of yelled causing him to glare at me before he could pick up some pillows from the couch and threw it all around... he even broke one of his vase... like he didnt even care before he starts explaining...

"Rose faked the fucking injury.... all he ever wanted was the mustangs... and if you think you can replace him... you cant.. because you're not good enough" Those words hurt... it hit me like a truck..... is he telling me to give up?

"Are you saying I should give up?"
"No Lyra I just...." he was about to say something but I cut him off...

"Not good enough? We've been training hard even though its not daily ... and I'm not good enough? I might be you're only fucking chance to win this thing Tomlinson because you're team's strategy is so not good without Rose... now let me help you... you've done your part so let me do mine" I freaking hope that worked .....

"Okay fine... you can use Rose's Jersey"
"How?" "We actually have new uniforms... its actually white now.." "Oh..." ATLEASE HE SAID YES!!! FINALLY!!

"We got a week before the championship... think you can handle the Rovers?" he asked me before his lips became a smirk ... I nodded rapidly showing him that I really seriously want to do this

"But first , I had to teach you some tricks I've been working on—well not really... I wanted to try it soo yeah" He giggled at me making me smile as hell.. before we could help each other to learn the sick move that their opponent used earlier... then after an hour or so... we even searched a few more tricks and learned it quite fast...

"Well you guys are improving"

•••••
LIAM
"Li? I thought you went home" Louis stopped as he catches his breath from all the training...

"Yeah but its kind of boring actually , you mate are going to win that fucking ass championship"

"Yeah with her—" wait whut?
"You mean she's in?"
"Why not?" How cute!!! The way that Louis looked at Lyra is so assfghjlk!!!! its so obvious that they like eachother...

"Well goodluck to the both of you , Hey Louis... Have you heard? Harry's in town" Once I said that both Louis and Lyra were smiling... Lyra was about to say something but I shook my head at her meaning dont let him know that you met harry...

"Cool! is he going to the game?" Louis excitedly asked .... but I dont want to let him know that all of us will be there...

"No sorry louis, he said he's quite busy .... Niall too... working on his new song.... Zayn well... he didnt actually said that he's going.... and I kind of have contracts to sign to...."

"its alright , we'll just tell you how it went" Louis smiled at Lyra before both of them can continue what they were doing.... when they used this moves to protect the ball they are certainly going to win the game ... I have no doubt....