Chapter 29: Championships

LYRA
well today is the big day.... me and Louis have been practicing so hard for this... we even learn a few new tricks so there is a chance that we can pull it off... now were at the field ... getting warmed up before the game starts... and before that I saw Liam with Harry and Niall so I really have to show him that his mates are here...

"Look over there Lou" I whispered to his right ear before I pointed at the lads who were at front row seats chearing... it took like 30 seconds for him to notice that it was the boys

"Since they're watching ... let's give it all we got" He smiled while ruining my hair before the game could start.... were battling the Fotons... and those guys are HUGE talk about muscles...

"Don't drool over them Rookie" I heard Louis giggled as the game started .... Im actually the one who went straight for the ball ... because I'm small and quick af , so I successfully stole the ball from them and passed it to 6 quick , I ain't got time for memorizing names... anyway... because they catch up.

So after that I ran over where Louis was because I know that the ball was going to be passed there ... And it did... So I got the ball again and when I was about to give it to Louis there was this Lad infront of me who's huge af , but I used a trick to go around him without him attacking me and I passed it Louis... he passed it to 10 and SCORED!

"Nice one!" Louis patted me on my head before we could focus again...

•••••
NIALL
"This is so Stressful" Harry said as he was banging his hands on the seat...

"Chill Harry!" Liam yelled making me roll my eyes before we were quiet again.

its 1-0 , Rovers are on the lead... and I have to say , Lyra is looking great! their Training was worth it!

Rovers  got the ball passed it to the other guy .... passed it to—WOAH NOPE the opponent stole it from him and head to the Foton's goal... but then Lyra ran towards it seems like she does not giving a fuck of what's happening and get the ball ... she then kicked it so far that one of the opponents had to use their head to bounced it back to the other direction , he passed it to the other guy... Lyra tries to Steal it but Failed... and he scored...

"Nooo" Harry yelled in an angry tone , but it's really funny af so I couldn't do anything but Laugh!
so The opponents got the ball now.. but then Lyra ran away from the ball and ran further where Louis was... the ball was then passed to Louis by one of his mates that stole the ball and he passed it to Lyra... she shoots SHE—Fails...

•••••
LIAM
its all 4 for both teams , I could say that both teams are really good! because 10 mins has passed after the last goal and none of them could score... I could even tell that Lyra looks tired already...

so number 10 got the ball and kicked it far it landed on Lyra's front Lyra was about to kick it away but this guy 'accidentally' kicked Lyra's right leg making her fell down... making all of us gasped... I hope she's okay....

"LEMME AT HIM!!!" Niall screamed as Harry was trying to calm him down...

•••••
LYRA
"Rookie! You alright? anything broken?" Louis ran towards me before he could help me up....

"Im fine" "You sure? I can get a sub for you and—" "Louis William Tomlinson shut the fuck up and let's win this shit" I told him making him smile before I could mess his hair up and continue the game... the opponent got the ball... I was about to go and get it but Louis said I shouldnt

"Stay there.... I'll get it , you shoot and score for me alright?" I nodded rapidly as I watch him ran towards the ball and stole it ... one of the opponents stole it again but failed because of 6 he then kicked it Louis.... Louis then Kicked it all the way to me , I waited until it touched the ground and kicked it to the goal hoping it'll score.... and it did!!! I was just smiling and hoping Theres more but then I hear... "THATS IT! THE ROVERS WON!!!" how silly of me I didnt know it was already over....

"You did it!!! You actually did it!!" my team surprisingly came towards me and carried me around before I saw Louis with the boys watching from a distance....

"Could you put me down please? thanks!" I was finally on the ground , after that I ran towards them and Gave Harry the hug first because he already had his arms opened before I could hug him... next is Liam then Niall then Louis....

"You did great Rookie! Fucking great as fuck" he giggled as I felt his hug getting tighter ... we were then called to the stage but I stayed on the floor where Liam and the others were... while Louis (the captain) was the only one on the stage... as I watch Him holding the trophie as I waited him to give a speech

"Umm... this is actually amazing! I'be never thought we would ever make it this far.... ofcourse I have to give thanks for my mates for that" all of us were clapping  and Niall hugged me while saying congrats... but then I noticed that Louis' face became serious all of a sudden...

"But also for this special girl–" he's obviously talking about Uni...

"She might Screams all of the time but I learned to love her" yup definitely Uni....

"Please give it up for Lyra Amor!" wait what?

"What?" "Dont just stand there Ly , Louis is waiting! Go" Harry pushed me through the crowd so I could go on stage while Louis stared at me...

"I honestly would've have done it without you , you inspired me to never give up ... and to trust my heart" he said as he slowly leans in for a kiss on my lips... My eyes widen but it closed a few seconds later as I heard gasps from the crowd... we then pulled away noticing that everyone was quiet...

"Oops sorry... umm thank you" Louis said through the mic before everyone starts leaving for the after party I guess...

"Why did you do that?" I asked Louis as I was still frozen from the kiss...

"I just had to ..." "What about Uni?"
"Dumped her... now would you like me to take you on a date? cause it seems like you kissed me back for a reason" he smiled at me while my cheeks are burning af...

"is this a joke?" I aske again ...
"No it isnt , I've always loved you... since you and ashton hung out" he smiled again before Niall , Harry and Liam came towards us...

"And I kinda told him that you feel the same way... surprised!" Harry said making me giggle before we head to the after party...

But I still can't believe that Louis loves me.... because its so unlikely..