Chapter 16: Lyra & Ashton

LYRA
Its been a week and, Me and Louis havent been practicing since Uni came... and Turns out Uni will be moving with us since she didnt get that modeling job she wanted... I tried to cheer her up but she answered like she's the boss or something

"Whatever, It's their loss... They're never going to find anyone like me.. stupid sluts" She said as she was rolling her eyes while she's sitting beside Louis...

"I can still find you more—" "No Louis, Let them come to me... I dont want to chase them again... because I'm tired of running" Drama much...

"Louis Are we going to—" then she freaking cut me off .... "Umm cant you see were in the middle of a situation?" she glared at me making me want to talk back...

"a situation you already solved" so I did Talked back ... actually Louis doesnt actually say a word whenever Big mouth is in sight...

"Why are you even here?" she told me as she stood up and face me...

"why dont you ask that to Louis... since he's doing a very good job 'KEEPING AN EYE' on me oh and the game is in two days tomlinson and you havent practiced.... I cant wait to see you Screw this one so I could finally Leave!" I said before going to my room getting dressed , getting my bag and texting ashton.. cause I really need to Chill out.. but before I do that...

To: Liam
u busy?

From: Liam
Yeah why? whats the problem?

To: Liam
Louis' girlfriend is annoying af

From: Liam
So she didnt change haha!

To: Liam
What do u mean?

From: Liam
When Louis first brought her to meet us, We didnt like her at all... I mean We were already wondering how did Louis Fall in love with her

To: Liam
i figured it out
"and its called black magic"
😂😂😂😂

From: Liam
ha! haha I Gotta go sorry

To: Liam
Okayy its alright...

I guess I have no choice , since I only know Louis, Liam and Ashton here ...

To: Ash
Want to hang out? Lou's Gf is crazy mad af

From: Ash
yeah sure! where we going? But I dont want u to eat street food again alright? I dont want you to get poisoned again kay?

To: Ash
kay! IDK have any ideas?

From: Ash
U can come at my apartment , do u know any intruments?

To: Ash
obviously not

From: Ash
kay... come over and I'll teach u how to play these SICK DRUMS!

To: Ash
I dont know where you live idiot hahaha!

From: Ash
oh right sori! I'm coming over in 10 Wait for me!

To: Ash
kay

so after that I went downstairs seeing Louis and Uni talking , but I ignored both of them ... I can feel Louis staring at me so I take a look if he was and he is.... And uni was kind if explaining something to him while he wasnt listening... we were all at the living room and both of them are sitting on the couch while I was standing waiting for Ashton to come , but then Louis stands up and walked towards me , Making Uni stare at the both of us. After that he leaned it closer to my ear before he whispers... "Dont worry , were going to have fun tonight" He smiled after making my cheeks burn af , because I didnt know if it was just a joke or.... He actually—"Lyra??? Heyy anyone home?" I heard ashton behind the door, so I happily opened it , seeing his Wild Hair going over his eyes a little bit while smiling at him...

"Let's go?" I nodded as my answer and left without saying goodbye to Louis and Uni ,

"So theres a bar near here and—" I cut him off because I dont Drink...

"Sorry ash , I dont drink" I told him making him nod ....

"Its alright , we could just hang out and play some drums" "Alright" I was totally excited to play... like AHH

•••••••
LOUIS
we've been talking about teen wolf for like an hour ... so i had to do something so my ears could Still live,

"I should practice" I told uni while I was about to stand from the couch , but She pulled me back making me sit again...

"Noo! I havent seen you in a long time... Besides like she said.... Once you screw up the game she leaves ... How fun is that!" I rolled my eyes at her ... while I yanked my arm away from her..

"Uni ... were so close to the championship... I dont want to lose just  because you wanted her gone" i told her making her nod , and became sweet ...

"Okay.. alright... But I swear If that little slut makes a move on you, I will kill her af" Dang girl...

"It will never happen..." I hugged her... but telling her that made me uncomfortable... And i dont know why... but after that I got a video? from Lyra? I pulled away from the hug so I could watched it with Uni...

"Hey Idiot! Look what I can do! Secret Love song Drum version!" I laughed at how Lyra speaks ,

"she even sang while drumming... Thats pretty damn cool " I said making Uni talk back

"pffft I can do better" she's always competitive ....  I cant wait til she gets home...

........

Lyra slept Once she got home... she's really tired af , I can see it in her eyes earlier... But I wanted to make her believe that I can win this , for the team, myself and for her to be a good player... so I went to her room seeing her sleeping , but then I wildy shook her making her surprised before she could slap my arm...

"Come on" I tried to pull her but she yanked her arm back...

"Where the hell are we going? Its like in the middle of the night" She whines as she lay down making me roll my eyes before I could pull her arm again...

"I told you, Were going to have fun" i send her a smile making her blush a little bit before she could stand and put her hair in a bun ,

" fine , what do you want to do?" she asked making me pull her out of the room and went outside ,

"were going to practice , lets get on with it" I told her as I picked up a ball beside me and passed it on to her ... so we practiced until it was 4 am , and I was really proud of her ... she's better than before... 

"LOUIS!!!!" We heard Uni screamed , making us giggle a little bit before walking back...

"I swear she could Bleed my ears" I told lyra and she laughed before saying...

"I thought you're used to it , I mean you chose her didnt you?" "We're only together for 3 months.." "Oh.."

so we went back seeing Uni as mad as ever...

"Where did both of you went!? Are you cheating on me?" "No, Why would I? and besides I'm just teaching her .. and while teaching her , I get to practice aswell" I explained , making her to return to her usual self ...

"And i'm going to sleep" Lyra said as she was about to walk away... But uni here had something to say...

"Who cares?" "God does" Lyra answered making Uni roll her eyes before she could use her eyes on me, if you know what I mean...

"What do you want?" I asked her nicely ... because I just know when she wants something from me ...

"Well didnt you remember that Brent is going to marry his girlfriend a week after your big game... and I saw this Purse that is amazing and I just wanted to ask if—" I cut her off because I'm used to it , SHARING my money with her..... 

"Just go.." "Yay! your the best hubby!!" Hubby? I'm not her husband...

"Im not your husband" "YET! thanks again Love you bye!" She left ... well atlease I can get some sleep...