Chapter 7: "OTW to Louis' House"

LOUIS
"Drake, have you seen my keys?" I asked Drake, probably one of the body guards that's going to watch mine and Lyra's move once were out...

"I Think it's in your jacket"
"You're fooking lying" I giggled at him while I saw my keys on the desk, if you're wondering where was I, I was just in my agent's office,  Discussing what might happened when Lyra is here, But I don't give a fuck. that's his fault for making me have a deal with her, if I didn't then she wouldn't be with me, I think It's actually Lottie's Fault since she Tweeted Lyra...

"Louis, come on we have to go to the Hotel" "Right" My car was actually at the hotel , since I don't like to drive around,

"Louis, don't mind me asking , but Why didn't you bring your car?" he asked as we were about to leave the building

"I most likely to be fit and not fat Drake, and I'm riding in your car remember? so let's go" I told him, making him smile as he shook his head and Went to the driver's seat while I was beside him , I was Alone in the hotel, since our big thing broke a few months ago... so after like 40 mins.. we finally arrived at the hotel , and he's actually going to 'Guard' me until I leave to pick Lyra up...

"I'll be in Doncaster a week after" oh right going to Doncaster , a town in South Yorkshire where I was born (like you didn't know) were actually in Wellington Right now, Far I know... I think its going to take me 4h to drive , the bad thing is I'm going to be with Lyra for the whole car ride... I really hope she isn't a blabbermouth, Wait a minute... all of my stuff are gone... The heck!? where the hell are my bags?

"Drake, where are my bags? Didn't I told you to let me bring em' " I told him while I grab my phone and went outside where he was standing ,

"I already put it inside your Car" He smiled before I hop inside my car...

"Thanks Drake, you're probably the only one I can trust besides Paul" I smiled at him before I run the engine and Drove off .... now to get Lyra....

•••••••

LYRA
"Be careful alright, You got all of your stuff paked?" Beck asked me for the 4th time!

"Yes Beck, stop worrying I'll be fine... I swear I'll text you , Chat you or even Skype with you" I smiled at him and then we heard a honk outside , I took a peek at the window and saw Louis ... wearing shades and riding.... a... I didnt have the time to finish what I was saying on my mind because I walked out and Admire his car...

"Where the heck did you get a Mustang!?" I almost yelled and Looked at the Hood... the Trunk even the Roof... it's freaking awesome it was a 2015 version of a Ford Mustang GT ...

it was blue

it was blue ... with 2 Grey stripes on the hood and on it's bumper... , its Roof was colored with black ... it even has a Spoiler...

"I have money, and I wasnt expecting you to know cars, so anyway where are your bags?" Louis asks as he step out of the car...

"It's inside isnt it?... I'll get it—"
"No its alright, besides I know you're just playing nice" I told him causing him to giggle before I got inside , I got my backpack on and got my other bag on my shoulder, Its pretty huge , but I can handle it... so after I got my bags inside the trunk of Louis' Car .... Beck locked my house and promises that he'll keep the key... and after that I hopped into Louis' Passenger seat... and I have to admit ... He's so cute with his Sunglasses on... his Messy Hair going over his Glasses...

"What are you staring at?" He chuckled.. Shit I didnt know I was already staring though...

"Nothing... Sorry, So where are we going" I asked him while I take a look at the back.... this car is amazing... it even happens to be one of my favorite cars....

"To my House" he answered before Looking at me and smiled ...

"Be specific would you" I told him while I pulled my phone out and Noticed that My brother just texted me...

"Were going to Doncaster"
"Crap" I said quietly,

"What's wrong?" I didnt get to answer Louis' quesion because I already opened the message from Leo....

From: Leo
Hey! Beck told me you were going somewhere to get a job... Where the hell are you going??

"Ooh Someone's in trouble" Louis teased me before I could slapped his right arm... and replied to Leo...

To: Leo
Going to Doncaster, Dnt worry about me, I'm staying at a friend's house

after I Sent that, Louis bumped my arm causing me to look at him...

"So you're actually admiting that were friends" He smiled at me making me blush a little bit...

"No, I just said that so He wont be worried about me"

"Why would he worry about you? Is he your Boyfriend?"

"He's My brother you idiot"
"Well I'm sorry , I didnt know anything about you" "Apology accepted" we smiled at each other then got another text from Leo...

From: Leo
really? Who? what job are you applying for?

To: Leo
Friend of Clair's forgot her name and I'm not sure yet

"Her name? You do know I'm a Lad right?"

"Really? I didnt notice? Do I look like I'm stupid"

"Kinda , Sorta , Maybe" And again it made me slapped his Arm again...

To: Leo
His name* sorry

From: Leo
A lad? Is he a gamer or something? maybe we can get along

To: Leo
no, but he does play Football

From: Leo
oh.. Bummer.. U should ask him if he could Teach you a few moves

To: Leo
I will Hows florida btw?

From: Leo
fine.. made a friend and she's lovely and obviously were both gamers... she is sick u should meet her

To: Leo
thats alright maybe when I come back , I'm actually going to be gone a few months...

From: Leo
yeah i know, Goodluck though I'm only going to say this once... I love u Peanut!

To: Leo
Love you too Cupcake!

"Peanut , Cupcake?" Louis asked as he was giggling...

"Nicknames when we were little"

"How?" "Long Story"

"Well I've got time, we actually have 4 hours until we arrived there" Shit...

"okay Fine" so we got to know each other even though he's a star/celebrity what ever,, I also found out that he has 7 siblings... 5 girls and 1 boy... Ernest was it? the 4 hours wasn't really that boring because on the way... Louis was making me laugh ... we sang some old songs mostly I'm yours by jason, over and over again... and yeah ... we had a great time... mostly me cause I'm riding a Freakin' Mustang!