Chapter 6: "hanging at the house"

LYRA
today , is the Day my brother Will Leave. actually he already left this morning without waking me up, and I'm actually with Beck now, Flare didnt come because she had to practice her Piano lessons, I swear that Girl is busy! but goodthing she and Beck kinda worked it out. I told Beck about the deal I had with Louis and this was his reaction..

"What!? Lyra you cant just be in a house with him! What if he strangle you again?" he asks as he held his head...

"I know beck but dont worry, I got this... Your talking to that girl who punched a prick at the bus yesterday, I'll be fine , besides.. you have the video remember? just incase he decided to look into my stuff while I'm there" I told him and he gave me a friendly hug..

"Fine! just be careful! I swear if he lays one finger on you He's gonna regret it!" He said as he pulls away and showed his fist to me..

"Well yeah.. first.. You dont know how to punch Beck, you better work on that" I giggled and patted his back , he then pushed me gently, meaning he's embarassed. after that we heard a knock on the door... I got up and start walking towards it..

"I'll get it! it must be Fla—" I didnt finish , because Louis was right infront of me ...

"Oh hey Love! Mind if I hang for a while? The team could be a little bit nasty sometimes" He said while he just walked in without asking...

"You cant just walk inside my house!" I yelled at him and then he glared at me before saying..

"Well sorry I'm not a Vampire, so How's it doing?" He asked as he sat on one of the couches.. as he makes his self comfortable...

"How's what doing?" I asked him while I sat beside Beck who looks like he wants to Tear Louis apart..

"You and Him, You guys are dating right?" He assumed that me and Beck are dating? TF dude!

"No were not! and let's just be clear you're not Getting the video by just hanging with us" I told him and he just giggled at me..

"Duh! I'm just here cause honestly I got no where to go" He sighed ... but what about his house?

"Didnt you say you have a house?" I asked him before thinking of Making Iced tea..

"Yeah but , I only go there when I want to, and When I need to, and that is where you'll be staying. It's even crazy! I just got into the team a few months ago and now I'm Playing in the championship" He smiled as He vision it in his mind..

"Not yet though, you still got like 2 more games" I told him and he nods...

"So anyway do you guys , got some plans to do today? Because I'll go with , Please the team is driving me crazy" Ugh!

"Fine , but were not going anywhere, but I am making Iced tea... want some?" I asked both of them and they nodded at the same time, once I went to the kitchen, Both of them Barely spoke to eachother ... until I Brought the iced tea there...

"So how long will she be there?" Beck asks him before he takes a sip of the iced tea..

"Oh yeah about that, You're going to be with me like after the Championship"
seriously?

"What if you dont make it to the Championship?" I asked Louis before he takes another sip...

"Then I'll take you home, our deal was I'm going to teach you right?" I nodded in agreement , And beck was Listening obviously..

"WE are actually going to keep an eye on you too, Just incase You upload that Video and ruin my whole life" I just nodded and Beck glared at me before he poured another glass of Iced tea in his glass.