Chapter 24: Where's Louis

LYRA
So its 6 in the freaking morning and 3 days after Louis' Siblings came to visit and Uni is Finally talking to me since yesterday. Right now I'm looking for Louis but He's not in his room , or anywhere else... I tried texting him earlier but he didnt answered...

"Hey Uni have you seen Louis?" I asked her while she was doing her make up, obviously she has somewhere to go to ...

"Uh I actually dont know. Also I'll be partying , dont tell Louis alright? Thanks Bye!" she said it like an idiot before she leaves the room and left the house , Great what the hell am I going to do now? then suddenly I received a text message from an unknown person...

From: unknown
U free today?

To: Unknown
who the hell r u?

From: Unknown
Oh srry! its harry

To: Harry
oh, well state your name before u text like that , its fucking creepy , anyway do you know where Louis is?

From: Harry
no , I havent actually heard of him since I went to his house

To: Harry
oh alright , why do you want to hang out anyway? and its like 6am

From: Harry
got nothing to do , and i figured , since Niall and Li are Busy and I still havent heard of Zayn either , We can know each other and hang out

To: Harry
really? Dont you have to be with your celebrity friends? you know those Richer guys?

From: Harry
Nah... Some of them are just faking it , u know PLASTIC , but it looks like you're not , Louis ALWAYS have TRUE friends u know what I mean?

To: Harry
Yeah okay, where do you want to meet up?