Chapter 1: "Lyra's Pov"

I'm Lyra Amor. My last name isn't supposed to be Amor though.. it was supposed to be Amador.. but both kinda have the same meaning though. Amor means Love.. and Amador means to love. My Real Dad was pure British.. and now My Step Dad is Spanish, he might seem like a nice guy, but underneath he's a prick some of the time. 

"Ly!!! Rovers on the TV! Quick!" I heard a yell from my older brother Leo. Since I'm a big fan of the Rovers ... I ran to the living room to see that He was just watching Cartoons...

"You freakin' Prick! And why the hell are you watching cartoons? you're like 28 and You still act like a Freaking Kid" I yelled at him but Bad timing though cause I didn't realize my Step Dad was watching...

"Watch your Mouth Lyra" He scolded me while my Brother was smirking at me, we were close back then but I didn't know what Happened... I was talking about my Brother, by the way, Cuz I have never been Close to My stepdad.

"Yeah sure," I Said while I was staring into his eyes... They felt cold... He's already cold so I'm not surprised by that. But I shouldn't be Judging him. he finally left... but Mum came in and she glared at me... before following Roger.. my Step Dad's name. I glared at my brother before we could say anything to each other.

"Sorry Peanut" my Brother whined while pouting his lips...

"Shut it Cupcake!" I snapped at him but he giggled instead.

We teased each other after I sat on the couch next to him... then finally the real game of the Rovers finally appeared on the 32 inch Tv Screen. Watching the Rovers always makes me smile and Squeal, especially when Louis Tomlinson is on the Field, who is he? well, he's the just the Cutest, Talented Person In the Whole world!!!!

"Ly!! Squeeze the Pillow instead of my hand will ya?" I didn't even realize that I've been squeezing his hand this whole time, one thing you should know about me... When I'm nervous and Excited I kinda actually needed to squeeze something, like a stress ball. And I don't  even know why.

"And There goes Louis Tomlinson!! scoring another goal for the Doncaster Rovers!!!" I squealed once the I heard it.

"Why are you so In love with Tomlinson? he's just a normal guy kicking balls?" Leo invaded my thoughts while I was thinking of Louis.

"He's not just a normal guy Leo, he's the captain of the football team, he's a Star, He's even worldwide famous Leo!" I Literally screamed in his ear, making him push me.

"Okay okay fine! I swear Lyra, If you scream in my ear again, I'm telling your coach you quit" He was Threatening me, but Actually.. he's afraid of me.

"If you do, I'll tell Roger and Mum about that Party that they know nothing about," I said and smirked at him, He glared at me and slapped my arm.

"Fine! I hate you"

"Hate you too! , now let's just enjoy the game" I told him and he nodded in agreement.

.....................

Yes! Doncaster Rovers won! AGAIN! and as Always! The game is over.. I continued my game called Locked in my Room, where you should do nothing but to get on social media. I've been reading some cool things about the game. But I saw this mean tweet about Louis. it was from a guy named

Tristan Colin,

Tristan Colin

Louis Tomlinson is such a Prick, he never lets anyone score besides him. He's a freaking Bitch, He is full of Bullshit, and he is freaking annoying

he just wanted to be noticed.

I am so going to unfollow him later... Why am I even following him?

Lyra Amor

@TrisColi30 he is not a prick, Louis wasn't the only one scoring you know! do you even watch any of their games?

Have you even saw him in person?

Tristan Colin

@LyAmor No and No. why are you suddenly replying to my tweets?

Lyra Amor

@TrisColi30 why are you judging other people you know nothing about? Now could you just shut the fuck up!

*Tristan Colin just blocked you*

I don't even give a fu–wait! Did somebody mention me? oh, no... I'm screwed...

but I wasn't bullying him ri—LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON JUST MENTIONED ME ON TWITTER ASDFGJK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis Tomlinson

@LyAmor thanks, love! 😊

"AHHHHHHH" I squealed so Loud it made my Mum and Roger ran through the door while being worried.

"Is something wrong Sweetheart" the fuck I ain't yo fuckin sweetheart!

"Now there is"

"What?"

"You calling me Sweetheart" I might seem like I'm rude. But I'm only returning the favor.

"Sorry" he apologizes while Mum glared at me, she's trying to signal me that 'Say You're Sorry' Face ... ugh!

"Look I'm sorry, I'm just not used to it yet, I'm really sorry, You can go now I just saw the most amazing Gucci boots" I lied, woah I just lied about the Gucci boots but I didn't lie about being sorry.

"It alright has a fun night," Roger said before both of them left my room. after that, I immediately Tweeted Louis back !! Best Day Ever!!!!!

Lyra Amor

@Louis_Tomlinson no prob! :) I still can't believe you noticed me 😊😝

Louis Tomlinson

@LyAmor I just had to 🙃

then after that, we kinda began tweeting each other .. and HE FREAKIN FOLLOWED ME then we chatted each other.. well until he told me that he has a photo shoot... He's kinda Sweet and Nice! I really want to meet Louis!!! I could show him that I know how to play a little football! but then a text interrupted me from imagining what would happen if I met Louis. it was from Beck though. he's my best friend, he's one of the persons who encouraged me to play football...

From Beck:

Dude! did you heard about the Rovers' meet and greet?

Shit! no fucking way!!!

To: Beck

there's a fucking meet and greet?!?! 😱😍💚

From: Beck

uh yeah... too bad They're already sold out... sorry Ly 🙁

To: Beck

aww!!! I was hoping I could meet Louis 😞 anyway!!! Louis tweeted me!!!!! akkskskskkxks!!!!!! 😝

From: Beck

Nice!!!! haha! since your bday is coming up! have any plans for your old pal? 😃😃

To: Beck

not really, ✌🏻️😂 how are you and Flare btw? 😊

From: Beck

were fine! she even got a bit jealous of u though haha! 😂😂I'll pick u up tomorrow for Practice! anything u wanted to do before that?

To: Beck

the usual

From: Beck

got it! Have a great day Ly! 😊💟

To: Beck

u too!! 😊😊💚

"I'm already am," I said to myself while I stared at the wall beside me... I had this string attach to both corners... so I would remember my wonderful memories... I can't wait to fill it up!!! because last year.... they gave me that awesome stuff for football. and all my friends are all there... and now my football team is going to join in! even though I'm just a goalkeeper, and even though coach never lets me play on the field 🙁