Chapter 17: Louis' Game

LYRA
today is Louis' game... and he just practiced for two days... The night that we practiced together and the day after that.... and as you expect ... Uni is still with us and yes she is going to watch louis with her Friends... and Me? well I'm with Liam.. since Ashton said he couldnt come. I dont even know if I want Louis to win or lose , because I wanted him to win so he can still Compete In the championships , but I also wanted him to Lose so I can Go home..

"lyra , you alright? Looks like you've been doing some deep thinking... whats on your mind?" liam interupted me causing me to pay attention to him...

"Nothing" the only word I answered him while Looking around the field...

"Is it about your little Deal with Louis?" I was surprised of what he whispered , how does he know..

"He told you?" I asked him , reffering to Louis, and he nodded , I forgot he was one of Louis' Bestfriend... ofcourse he'll tell him ...

"If he loses, you're gone right?" I nodded and fake a smile at him, before I could look at the field again. we were sitted upfront with Uni and her Demons—I mean Angels but then Liam suddenly said this....

"Do you really want that? Pretend nothing happened... Pretend you didnt spend your days and weeks with Louis Tomlinson?" He was really confusing me... Why is he even telling me this...

"Why are you even saying this? Shouldnt you be on The 'Get Rid of Me' Team?" I asked him , but then he just Giggled...

"No.. Because Louis' Isnt part of it"
"What are y—" I didnt get the chance to finish because the game already started ... like TF ... i tried to talk to Liam but he keeps on saying "Shh Lets just enjoy the game , because we'll never know if they are going to lose" like everytime ugh! so there goes Louis... getting ready .. Some of the fans are Screaming like hell... and I just cant resist of screaming as well

"I cant believe I'm saying this , But GO YOU IDIOT!" I screamed so Louis could hear , and He smiled at me before laughing .... and then I turned to Look at Uni, and she wasnt cheering she was just Taking selfies with her Friends but I just ignored it and Watched the game... The game started off with a great start for Louis' Team... Apart from Louis being my favorite... The one who's last name is Rose is hella awesome... He's pretty quick too! Speaking of... Here he goes now!!! he got the ball... And he didnt let anyone have it... he then passes it Louis... and—"OH!!! GOAL!" Me and Liam couldnt stop screaming with the Crowd... And I was wondering how Loud can Uni's voice be... but When I look at her... she was just sitting there... Tweeting?

"Uh hey! Your Babe just scored!" I told her and she didnt seemed like she gives a fuck , because she just ignored me... So I roll my eyes at her before I focused on the game again. Now one of Louis' Team mates got the ball , but the Opponent easily stole it from him...

"Fooking shit..." I whispered to myself , but liam heard it , causing him to giggle at me .... Enemy got the Ball... Louis got it ... Rose got the ball... He's aiming at the goal and.... The other team stole it again....

"GET THE FOOKING BALL LOU!" I screamed, making him nod at me... before charging to the one who got the ball.. he then Got the ball turned around and Passed it to this other guy... and he ran towards the penalty area... where he could score again... he then shoots and HE SCORESSSS!!!! 2-0 WERE FOOKING GONNA WIN!!!

"That doesnt count!" We heard from the speakers...

"Bitch What?" I kinda said making Liam giggled once again...

"You see , the score doesnt count because there wasnt a guy on the other team there... it doesnt count..." Liam Explained making me nod, and making me stand from my seat... The other team got the ball... passed it to the other ... Louis tries to Get it but failed, He's close to the penalty area... and... He Scored.. ugh!

"Noo!" I growled ... making liam smile... But I dont know why... so I asked him..

"Why are you smiling?" "Because you wanted Louis to Win so Badly so you can Stay" He giggled making me speechless... Do I? but I wanted to go home ... so the other team got it again...but Rose Stole it passing it to Louis... "ANDDD GOALLLLL!!" We screamed again... and I took another look at Uni... and she wasnt cheering... What good is a girlfriend if she isnt going to Cheer for you during your game...

"That doesnt count!" "SHIT WHAT? AGAIN!!!" I screamed ... While being so mad... It didnt count because there wasnt a player on the other team there AGAIN! Fooking. ANYWAY, I saw the ball with the other team , but Louis didnt Ran towards it because His team got it covered... so He just ran to the penalty Area to wait for the ball , but the ball was Hard to get though... because the other team wasnt letting Louis' Team get a hold of it ... but after a few minutes Rose Finally Stole it ... passed it to the other guy... He is now running towards Louis... He passed it to Louis... LOUIS GOING TO GOAL AND

"GOALLL! DONT YOU DARE FOOKING SAY THAT DOESNT COUNT!" I screamed while Liam was cheering with me... haha Then I Actually hugged Liam... after that we ran down to the field with Uni and waited for Louis, then we saw Louis running towards us...

"I'm sure he's going to give ME a Hug and not anybody else" Uni said as she opens her arms.. and waited for Louis... but Louis... hugged me Causing me to hugged him back .... it was really a long hug...

"Congratulations You Idiot!" I told him while he smiled before hugging Liam , he then smiled at me for a long time before saying ...

"I wanted to win because I wanted you to stay, so I can teach you , then one day... maybe I can see you play in the big games" I kinda blushed when He said he wanted me to stay...

"Louis!!!" Uni whined while she still has her arms open... "Sorry" he said before he quickly Hugged Uni... and pulled away...

"So Coming to the After Party?" Louis asked me and Liam... but I dont think I wanted to go ... because I only know a few people , and I got a feeling that The lads will just leave me standing there like a Freak...

"Definitely" Liam said but When he looked at me... I didnt actually know what to say , its like My mind was blocked or something...

"I–uhh I dont think I should go, I'm going to stay at the house" Louis nodded , then after that We went home with Liam , So Louis could take a shower and Change before the After Party... After A few minutes they left me , I was actually having a great time... because I really wanted to start watching pokemon again... DONT JUDGE I JUST WANT TO!

.......

"Why am I crying!" after watching Pokemon... I watched some disney And it fooking made me cry... But then.. I heard a knock on the front door... so I got up and didnt even bother to Wipe my tears away... but when I opened it... it was Louis... oh shit...

"Why are you crying? Is something wrong?" He concernly asked... I just shook my head before wiping my tears away and smiled at him,

"You're watching disney arent you?" I nodded making him giggled... but I kinda was confused though... why is he early?

"Why arent you at your own party?" I asked him... But his answer shocked me...

"Because I dont want to hang there... I wanted to be here... now lets improve your skills Go! Now!" He said making me smile and get my Working out attire on... but he didnt even changed his Clothes...

"Hurry up Dumbass" "Wait you Idiot!"
"Shut up DickHead" "You Shut up You fooking ass" We screamed at eachother before we started practicing ... why didnt Uni came home with Louis anyway?