Chapter 20: Brent's Wedding

LYRA
I'm now wearing the dress that louis paid while wearing make up... oh and by the way Uni did my make up.. and she also Curled my hair.. it was really pretty... I think I can see why Louis likes her.. speaking of Louis , I'm still paying him back, but it still confusing me though, Why would he do that anyway? I've got lots of cash... And shouldnt he ask first?

"Oh hey Lira! Nice Dress! Do you like my Tiara?" Uni just burst through the door without me knowing...

"Uh yeah, its really pretty" "You mean its Fabulous! Beautiful!! and Breath Taking!" "I guess so" I smiled at her before she runs off , before I could wear my old white vans... hey nobody said we had to wear heels... sooo...

"Oh hey Lyra, wait... Vans?" "Well sorry I dont have freaking heels " I awkwardly said to him making him giggle a little bit "I was going to say Interesting choice, Brent did said wear anything you want , but it also must be appropriate" I just nodded at him... he was just wearing a tanktop... after that He got a blue vest on to match his blue pants... he looks like a prince sent from the heavens...

"Like what you see?" What the hell does he meant by that? "Uh yeah... Silk looks good on you" I smiled at him before he could finally left my door way. so after that I needed a bag so I can put my phone in there and probably some money too.. power bank... definitely, I'll just bring my string bag... HEY they said WEAR ANYTHING YOU WANT... so yeah I will.. So after that I put my flower crown on before looking at myself in the mirror...

"Holy! Who the hell are you" I laughed at myself and Tried to look at myself from head to toe...

"Hey you ready? We leave in 5 minutes... oh and Ashton is picking you up... he said he'll be here in 5 too" I nodded at what louis said before I left the room with my string bag. After that I went downstairs.. seeing Uni with a large shoulder bag... with Gems? on it? what can she possibly have in there? its so large! Does she have a puppy inside?

"I know!!!! My bag is totally Adorbs!!!" She screamed making me focus and cover my ears a little.. after that Ashton came and the worst thing is... He is said to be my 'partner' meaning were going to walk down the isle together.. ugh! If it was Liam It'll just be fun, because ashton is always trying to make a move on me even though I dont want to!

"Hey you ready?" Ashton asks... I've got to admit he can be annoying some of the time but he can also be sweet and caring , but mostly annoying.

"Uh yeah, wait are we going in different cars?" I asked all of them , while I saw Uni at the background getting her lips done with lipstick...

"Uh yeah , and you're riding with me" Ashton said as he smiled before he could place his arm around my waist...

"what a dirty joke! haha" Uni laughed but I didnt get it, a dirty joke? he said  'you're riding with'—Oh... That nasty lad..

"Eww no" I laughed before I removed his arm from my waist , Louis then spoke
that we should be going so we wont miss the wedding. once I got out of the house I saw a car which is a mercedes benz... I forgot the name though , but I have to admit its pretty cool.. But I like the mustang better...

"Nice Mercedes, How fast does it go?" I asked Ashton , but he dodge my question.. Like what the heck!

"Like it? You can drive it if you want.."

••••••
LOUIS
"Like it? You can drive it if you want.." so he knows that she loves cars.... nice move Ash...

"No its alright" Shit what? she does know that I'm not letting her drive my mustang again right? so why dont she drive this one?