Chapter 21: Skype with Beck

LYRA
today is the day after Brent's Wedding , But This didnt turned out to be a good morning for me, because my legs hurt from the practice yesterday... I can even feel it when I'm walking .. it was pumping like a heartbeat

"Hey you okay? you were really worn out yesterday" Louis smiled as he walked inside my room

"Pretty much I guess, it still hurts though. I thought it'll be gone once I slept" I told him making him shook his head , leaving me confuse...

"Pain doesnt go away that easily Love. anyway Uni is going to a Salon , and she's asking if you want to come with, so both of you can relax and Maybe ..... Oh I dont know ... Both of you can be friends with eachother?" He smiled like an idiot after that... but I was still confuse though , why is he like wishing for me and Uni to get along?

"We're already friends , What the heck are you talking about?" I asked while raising an eyebrow on him

"Dont act like you dont know , Uni's Jelous you do know that, I just want both of you 'to be more than friends'" He explained before he could sat on my bed beside me

"More than friends? Theres no way I'm dating her" I laughed causing him to roll his eyes giggling before he could say

"You idiot , I mean Close friends so she wont have to be Jelous all the time" "Okay okay Fine! but I dont want to go , it hurts when I try to stretch" "Okay fine , stay put , I'll tell Uni" he said before he could leave me all by myself in my room, I wanted to skype with Beck so I got up and brought my laptop to the bed and opened Skype , seeing beck online... Yes!

"Hey hey hey!! How you doin?" I really miss his voice , especially when he's nagging ha!

"I'm fine , How bout you? and the others?" i gave him a fake smile but it seems like he noticed it

"Hold up, you dont look fine. What did that Tomlinson do to you?" i laughed at how he reacted before I could say

"He has done nothing but Good to me , I'm fine I promise , My skills are improving! oh and Louis has only one more game to go before the championship"

"I didnt want to be updated on him but alright" "So hows the family?" "Their doing great , Leo finally has a girlfriend. She's really nice and she even cant wait to see you" I hope she isnt playing with my brother though—"Hey is it alright if my sisters would come over oh and Uni already left" I nodded at Louis who was looking at my screen , causing him to be in the video as well

"Oh hey Lyra's Bestfriend! turns out she has a new one and you're looking at him" Louis joke making me smack his head before he can accidentally put his elbow on my thigh which made me Scream a little

"Shit! Im sorry!" "What happened?" "She has muscle pain I guess , and now everytime she tries to do something it hurts right?" Louis explained for me

"Why? what did you do?" Beck concernly asks making smile before saying

"We just practiced for 4 hours straight"
"The hell! why did you force her to do that? she's not used to it" He actually yelled at Louis.. making me shook my head before defending Louis...

"Woah wait no! He didnt force me, I wanted to do it. You can calm down now, Wheres Flare by the way?" I explained which made him calm as I expected

"busy as always" "Bummer... how does she find time for you?" Louis asked making Me roll my eyes though... I mean why does he need to ask that...

"I literally have no Idea... but she always does though" "Good to hear... its sad that Uni isnt like that anymore" Wait... Anymore?

"Anymore? so your saying Uni tried to spent time with you? you know Boyfriend Girlfriend stuffs and not about modeling or anything other than that?" I asked making him nodded , I never knew Uni was that sweet... I thought she was born this horrible way , but turns out she wasnt, No wonder Louis fell inlove with her... but I gotta feeling Louis and Uni wont last long though , I mean ... the look on Louis' face when he said that, it was so ... Lifeless... it seems like he wanted the old uni not the present uni....

"Aww Lyra cant keep up.... so tell me is there something going on with you and Ashton?" Beck asked making me shook my head rapidly before saying

"No why on earth would you asked that?" I laughed causing louis to answer though.

"Its pretty obvious though. you and him always hang out, having a great time... and—" "Well that doesnt mean I have a thing for him, I just enjoy hanging out with him as friends... And didnt I tell you if he ever makes a move I'll give him a penalty kick?" I told him but then he shook his head...

"He already kissed you... so what do you have to say to that" Louis ... Ugh!

"Louis I'm really starting to think which side you're on here" "Stop dodging the question Amor!" I rolled at my eyes at both of them before aswering...

"I was caught off guard alright? I was just surprised about the flowers then he just kissed me without me knowing end of story" while were still in the topic of the wedding day... I kinda remembered that Louis didnt Let Uni get the flowers though...

"Hey, why didnt you let Uni get the flowers yesterday? you literally pushed it away..." I said making him giggled before he says, "Before Uni was... well like this ... we actually made a promise that when were older and we attended a wedding together if she caught the flowers I'll marry her..." "thats fcked up, I mean seriously Why did you made that promise?" Beck reacted making me roll my eyes before Louis answered him.

"I was inlove with her alright? And as I told you She wasnt like this before... But I kinda think that I regret making that promise with her...." Louis' voice slowly fades my mind... making both of us speechless...

"So what are you going to do?" I finally asked making him raise both of his shoulders meaning 'I dont Know'

"Maybe I'll still date her for a little while, then if she doesnt come back , I'm leaving..." "That hurts bro" Louis gave Beck a fake smile while I was just sitting there .. looking like ('-')

"So change topic, when will your sisters get here anyway?" I asked Louis making him excited instead of depressed,

"I dont know but I'm pretty excited to see my little lad... Since were the only lads in the family" I nodded before thinking how cute is he... I was talking about His brother not him...

"How cute is he?" "He's cute as fuck" He smiled making me giggle , i havent seen his family, so I really have no clue what would they be like...

"so anyway, I've got to go, I have to get Flare , then were going on a date then who knows what might happened , anyway bye!!" Beck quickly said and ended it

"Looks like he's late" "He's never late, he's actually always early" I told him but he said I was wrong...

"Wrong? Woah hold up! I've spend almost my whole life with him! how can I BE WRONG?" "Remember when you went to the meet and greet and missed the show... SOO YOUR DEFINITELY
W R O N G " he spelled it out for me, not that I needed to but it made me shook my head before rolling my eyes at him...

"want to get food for later?" "Yeah sure–What about Uni?" "She knows where the key is, besides were only going to the nearest food store in here" "Alright" so we got out even though my legs still hurts... but I've got to admit Listening to Louis' other stories makes me forget about it once we arrived the store... Thank God there werent many people