Chapter 23: Lyra meets Niall

LYRA
Louis and Uni has a busy day today , leaving me here all alone in the house , Louis has 5 different meetings , God knows what .... and Uni has a reunion again , a party and a birthday to attend to... but hey... peace and quiet here i come...

"I hope Louis doesn't mind if I borrow his guitar...." i said to myself before getting the black acoustic guitar that was hanging inside Louis' studio... I wanted to learn their song If I could Fly from their Fifth album... because it's sounds so sweet and harmless... even though their vocals killed me. So I was learning how it works but then A boy just randomly came inside while calling out for Louis... I used the guitar as deffense and point it at him...

"Who the hell are you? how did you get in here?" I was still pointing the guitar at him because duh I dont freaking know him...

"I was about to ask you the same question" "well I asked first , state your business... " he actually laughed before answering...

"Niall Horan, I'm a close friend of Louis" a close friend? maybe he's the blonde one in the picture , sweet! I've already met 2/5

"So your the one in the picture?" I asked him and he nodded again before asking .. "So how bout you?" "A friend of him too , Im actually staying here until his championships, if he gets there..." "Why?" "lets just say I have something that might ruin his whole life" he was shock but it also looked like he didnt care ...

"So wheres lou?" "Meeting he'd be here in the night" "Oh so what you doing?" he asked as he points at the guitar that I was holding ,

"Learning If I could Fly..." "wait How did you know our songs but you dont know my name?" "Long story" I laughed with him and we ended up talking more and he taught me how to play it , he was really sweet just like Liam that wears a blonde wig ha! and Now he knows everything, goodthing he isnt trying to kill me.

"So are you and Louis the only ones who live here?" I shook my head in my response before I told him that Uni lives here too

"That slut is here too?" i kinda giggled and was shocked when he said Slut

"Why are you calling her slut? she seems nice..." I just lied ha!

"Well she is , but I caught her with her Real Boyfriend , turns out she was only dating Louis for the money and if they get married then have a divorce later , she'll still have some part of his money" He whispered just incase if uni surprisingly comes home ...

"But I thought that they both love eachother" "They did , but when Uni started to be a model and slowly being famous .... she kinda changed from a sweetheart to a gold digger" I kinda wasn't shocked because I know that she is a gold digger.

"So anyway have you met the other lads?" He asks and I nodded

"I've met Liam , he's nice" I smiled and laughed after , he then said if I would like to meet Harry and Zayn but I told him that I kinda want to wait for the reunion...

"If you wait for it then it'll be awkward won't it? come on! its only a 30 min drive from here , but dont tell louis" I nodded while I put the guitar back on the wall and go with Niall , he has a sick car!

"Mercedes... just like ashton's but this one is only white" I smiled at him ... before he could say "You know ashton irwin?" "Uh yeah , He can be a jerk sometimes but also sweet" I laughed before going on the passenger seat , The inside was more beautiful than ashton's .... sorry ash ha! so he started the engine and went to—wait where the hell are we going?