Chapter 28: Feelings

LYRA
"okay , I think we should rest.... you're both looking a bit pale" I find that kind of funny because Liam said that while he was sitting there getting all cozy while we work our butts off...

"we? but you're just sitting there" I laughed as I sat next to him before he could say a word...

"So? I still get tired of Shouting at both of you" I rolled my eyes at him as I noticed that Louis went back to the house .... he didnt even say anything... but I had to tell beck what happened! I was about to dial his number but Liam stopped me...

"What are you doing?" "Calling beck, I'm gonna tell him that I'm on the team" after I said that he shook his head , making me wonder why...

"You cant call him... somebody might hear him... just text him instead" I nodded and text him instead...

To: Beck
BECK! you are not going to believe this!!!

From: Beck
Why whats wrong? What happened Are u okay?

To: Beck
im fine! Louis said I could join the team!

From: Beck
Really? CONGRATS!!! But why?

To: Beck
Rose is in pain. i asked him if I could take his place for a while ... and he said YESS!!!!

From: Beck
Congrats!! glad you made it! but take care of yourself you might get sprain or muscle pain... u can even hit ur head

To: Beck
ill be fine! ur worse than Leo no offnse though ha!

From: Beck
none taken , goodluck take care x

"I think he likes you" Liam surprisingly spoke... making me confused...

"first Louis and now Beck? who's next? Niall or Ashton?" I kind of Shouted... making him giggle before he says ...

"Im not trying to lie to you Lyra... It's just my opinion... the way that he's concern to you... seems like he likes you more than just a friend"

"He has a girlfriend Liam"
"Oh then Louis it is"
"What?" "Nothing"

I then ignored Liam before I could stand up and play with the ball for a little before Louis gave us cans of pepsi...

"Do you have coke?"
"eww no! Pepsi is better"
"Okay Geez"

so after that I started to warm up and get ready for another round of practice...

"feeling good" Liam laughs as he was looking cody on the soft chair he was sitting on...

"Lyra... how bout we call it a day, or we could just watch a movie"
"Uh yeah sure"
"Count me in"

Liam said as we started to head back .... and were watching Harry Potter... who you might ask suggested that? well Liam did... after watching 2 movies of it , it was getting late but we werent tired at all.

"This is getting old Liam... can we just watch something else" I begged but it seems like he wasn't even listening... he was so focus on the screen , What a diehard fan.

"Wanna hang at the studio?" Louis asks he stands up and I followed , leaving Liam all alone watching Harry Potter. So once we were inside I sat on one of the circle chairs or whatever you call them and wonder what would he want to do in here