Chapter 26: 'one more Game'

LYRA
today is Louis' Game and yesterday he practiced nonstop after I told him that he was drunk the night before. If he wins this , his team will be going to the championships. if you're wondering where Uni is... well I have no idea.... I'm with Liam again by the way sitting near the front... because Niall and Harry said that they were busy... zad...

"So you already met Niall and Harry?" Liam asked for the fifth time , thinking that he just can't get enough of the story ... or maybe he just cant believe it...

"For the fifth time payne , yes..." I said as I was starting to get annoyed by him , he was oddly hyper this morning .... I wonder what's up ...

"What's with you today? you seemed Hyper than usual" I said with a laugh before he smiles weirdly and answered me like a child...

"Becauseee!!!!!!" Wow... That answered my question. Before I asked him what was it , I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket, so I took it out... since the game wasn't starting yet. I then noticed it was a text from Harry... Why would he text me? I thought he's busy ...

From: Harry
tell Liam to stfu and look behind you

"look behind me?" I asked myself as I turned around... All I see were people waiting for the game to start. I was about to turned my head back to the way it was but then I saw somebody who was waving their hands ... I focused on them realizing it was Harry and Niall... they were like 10 chairs away? But why would they be that far away? its pretty obvious that both of them can afford it..

To: Hawee
why are you and Niall so far away?

From: Hawee
dont want to let Louis know that were here... DONT TELL HIM

To: Hawee
kay fine...

From: Hawee
HOPE HE WINS AJKALZPSXL

To: Hawee
ur worse than me

From: Hawee
what does that even mean?

To: Hawee
it means ur the BIGGEST TOMLINSON FAN OUT THERE

From: Hawee
no Niall is... But im one of them duh Thats what bestfriends are for...

To: Hawee
shut up the game is starting

From: Hawee
no u shut up

I gigged as I read his text , then I noticed that Liam wasnt so hype anymore... so I poke his shoulder making him to look at me before I could ask ...

"Okay what is happening to you... A while ago you were so hype and now your so silent..."

"Lets just enjoy the game" he used those words like the last time when we watched Louis' other game... ugh! so I rolled my eyes at him before I could see that the players were already on the field getting ready... I could see Louis stretching while his hair was flowing in the wind... He looks soo .. soft

"Lyra and Louis sittin' in a tree K–I–S–S—" i nudged Liam's stomach so he would stop while he whines in pain... and now the game starts... it wasnt a good start for the rovers because the other team already got the ball... here comes Rose ... trying to steal it.. but failed... While I was watching I noticed that the opponents were using tricks... I got to learn those sick moves!! its like they're dancing... I then saw that the Mustangs scored ... making me and Liam frowned as I hope the rovers will score this time... Louis got the ball passed it to Rose ... Louis runs further ... Rose passed it to the guy next to Louis... he passed it to Lou ... Lou got it and "GOALLL!!" I screamed with the crowed and took a little peek at Harry and Niall ... who were both dancing like idiots making me smile before I noticed that there was a ball heading towards me... I brought it back using my head and noticed that Louis' team touched it last...

"Out of all of the people , why was is going towards me" I laughed as I told it to Liam... he ignored it because he was so focused on the game.. he didnt even give a fuck to whatevers going on around him...

"And another for the Mustangs" the fuck whut?

"wait what?" I didnt even saw it happened.. but I dont need a replay... all i need to do is to cheer ... and Have my hopes up. so Louis' teamate got the ball ... he kicked it so far that it was going to Louis but the opponent infont of him used his head so that it wouldnt be brought to Louis. that little smart ass freak! but Rose got it and kicked it far to Louis again , this time Louis caught it and passed it to his team mate that was closer to the Goal and SCORED!!!!

"NICE ONE KEEP IT COMIN DADDY DIRECTION IS WATCHING!!" Liam surprisingly yelled , making some of the people to stare at us ... did he even think about it before saying it? anyway they still need 2 more goals to win...

"GOAL!!!" I laughed as Liam was now the one dancing ...

"You really are brothers" I said to myself as I look at Niall and Harry again seeing that they looked stressed out... while looking like an idiot aswell.. They only need one more goal!!

"Come on Tommo..." I yelled before I could here the whole crowd cheering with me...

"GO ROVERS!!! OWWW!" I did not need to know who that is , because its obviously Harry... ha! Now The opponent got the ball... he shoots and—FAILED that is one good goal keeper! so Louis' team mate got it passed to the other guy , he rans towards the goal ... he faked a kicked and passed it to ROSE AND SCORED!

"I've got to try that sometimes" Liam said before we could start to go to Niall and Harry...

"You both need to get down there before Louis sees that both of you are missing see you again at the championships mate, you too Love" Harry hugged the both of us and Niall did that aswell... we then ran down to congratulate Louis for the victory...

"congrats you idiot! I know some tricks thats going to help you at the championship" I told him before he nods and hugs me tight like he did at the last game... so we were hugging but then we heard someone screaming in pain... we went to where many people are at... and saw that.... Rose was hurt? but he was fine when he was playing earlier...

"Its going to be fine mate, What happened"

"He's experiencing severe pain, its going to heal, but its going to take him 4 to 6 weeks" fuck then that means he cant play at the championship... I looked at louis and his eyes were filled with anger I could see his hands were closed into fist. I pulled him away from Rose before he starts cursing..

"Fuck were dead... Were going to lose... I cant even put a substitute for him because no one is better than him Nobody"

I could play... I mean is that even right Lyra? he's not going to let you... Will he? I dont know what is happening but I suddenly have the guts to say it...

"let me play"