Chapter 3: "Lyra's Birthday"

"Wake up Ly" I heard Leo gently waking me up, but I ignored it... because first I dont have a reason to be up early even though It's my birthday and second is, my bed is so comfy! well after that Leo kept on Shaking Me until I decided to wake up ...

"Fine I'm awake , I'm awake,  now what do you want me to do?" I asked him while I'm still on bed , these days I've been jogging and I dont have to Go to practice , It's so sad that Beck's cousin cant teach me ... he's already a dad .. he has kids to feed...

"Get in the Shower , Wear this then come outside when you're ready, were eating breakfast outside" I heard him then I opened one eye and looked at what he was pointing ... it's a white dress , and he was holding a pair of White heels??

"Uh no... theres no way I'm wearing heels, get that away from me" I murmured while I placed my blanket on top of my head .. causing him to pull it away...

"Oh come on... its like—" I stopped to look at the digital clock which says.. 6:06

"It's 6 in the morning Leo, My birthday doesnt starts until I say so" I said while sitting up.. and gave him a quick glare before rubbing my eyes a little bit

"you're Clock is upside down, Now get ready Sissy!" He teased me while he slammed the door before I could say something

"Will do Boo Boo.." that nickname I used to call him when I was little , Big Brother Boo Boo .. hehe.. it still makes me smile ... so after that , I did what I was told and I tried the dress on , I dont normally wear dress ... I usually wear a Tshirt and Jeans and I'm ready to go , after that I didnt bother to curl my hair , To braid or anything ... I just wanted it to be simple... so after I blow dried my hair I got my white Vans and put it on before I could get my phone and Go downstairs.... Once I was there I saw my Mum , Roger and Leo just standing there and stared at me, it's like they're watching my every move.. Creepy!

"Theres my little girl!! You're 21 I'm so proud! I knew that Dress would fit you" My mum immediately Ran to me and hugged me as tightly as possible...

"Okay, so might I ask where should I put my phone and My things in this" I asked and Gestured to my dress ..

"Here I bought this, I know you didnt like Sling bags so I thought you would like this" My Dad—I mean Roger said and gave me a wonderful floral designed DrawString bag ...

"Wow uhh thanks.. D–Dad" I still stuttered but I smiled after.

"Let's go , were going to Starbucks then we'll go see you're granny and Grandad then—" I cut my mum off because She'll start talking and Talking and she'll never stop..

"Okay mum... I'll just get my stuff in this then we'll go" I told her and she nodded , I ran upstairs and get my charger , Earphones , Hanky and My phone inside the bag.. and I got my My Mp3 player which is Blue and my Peached colored Wireless Headphones , and I'm ready to go!

"Dude, did you bring your whole room in that thing?" Leo said making me to punch his arm...

"Ow!" "Lyra" Great got scolded on my birthday GREAT!

••••••••

BECK
I'm with Flare at Lyra's backyard planning the party with our other friends helping to get Lyra's Party ready ,

"Okay the streamers are looking good Willie!" I yelled and he gave me a thumbs up, it's so good that Many of our friends decided to Show up, well who wouldnt? Lyra's the Best bestfriend , Wingman and partner I've ever had ... she even helped me in when Me and flare were still on our first date ...

"and theres my personal favorite the Chocolate fountain and marshmallows!!!" I squealed and I was about to get one marshmallow but Flare slapped my hand...