I Bet You Won't • Larry

By larry-is-too-real

"Harry bets Louis that Louis won't do the dishes in the sink by tomorrow morning." "Louis bets Harry that Har... More

Author's Note
1. I Bet You Won't Move In With Me
2. I Bet You Won't Keep This Box
3. I Bet You Won't Stop Drinking Tea
4. I Bet You Won't Get A Cat
5. I Bet You Won't Forgive Me
6. I Bet You Won't Love Me Again
7. I Bet You Won't Travel
8. I Bet You Won't Fly
9. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 2
10. I Bet You Won't See The Stars
11. I Bet You Won't Disney
12. I Bet You Won't Walk On Sunshine
13. I Bet You Won't Feel Better
14. I Bet You Won't Sing
Thank You
15. I Bet You Won't Go Nude
16. I Bet You Won't Spa
17. I Bet You Won't Text
18. I Bet You Won't Present
19. I Bet You Won't Talk
20. I Bet You Won't Match
21. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 3
22. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 4
23. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 5
24. I Bet You Won't Text Pt. 2
READ
25. I Bet You Won't Come Home
26. I Bet You Won't Dance
27. I Bet You Won't Christmas • Extra
28. I Bet You Won't Surf
29. I Bet You Won't Birthday
30. I Bet You Won't Christmas
31. I Bet You Won't Kiss Me
32. I Bet You Won't Date Me
I Bet You Won't...?
34. I Bet You Won't Eat
35. I Bet You Won't Love Me
36. I Bet You Won't Be Mine
37. How it Feels to Love -H
38. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 6
39. I Bet You Won't Make Me Love You
40. I Bet You Won't Tell Me
read
read pt. 2
rip johannah deakin
41. I Bet You Won't See The City
42. I Bet You Won't Fly pt. 7

33. I Bet You Won't Play a Game

1.1K 62 274
By larry-is-too-real

A/N:
ok well um i guess i have to put a warning here because there's some... secks?? i guess not really but i'll put it anyways.

also i hope y'all know that in the last chap when it says that z&l&n were watching them through a secret camera, i was joking. yikes.

thanks to Aw3som3opossum LarryIsMyHome Percy21potter Juneisdivergent for the ideas in this chapter!

•••

The boys wake up the next morning entangled with each other. Their legs are intertwined and their chests are pressed together and their arms are wrapped tightly around the other's back. It's beautiful, no matter how bad their breath smells fanning across each other's faces.

"Morning," Louis says, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips. He giggles.

"This is so weird," Harry replies, taking a hand and brushing it against the older's cheek.

"What do you mean?" He responds, eyebrows furrowing. Bean jumps up onto the bed and nuzzles himself in between the pair, purring.

Harry sighs. "Just, like, I can kiss you if I want to. I don't have to worry about feelings or this or that or anything. I can kiss you and I can hug you and I can give you hickies and I can suck your dick, if you'd like," he says, winking at the last part.

Louis chokes. "You - what?!" He stutters out, his eyes widening.

Harry shrugs. "I mean, not now, because I'm too comfy, but if you'd like it some time soon I'd certainly be up for it."

Louis' blown away, to say the least. Ha, blown. Kissing Harry makes him feel like he's going to faint, so he can't imagine what will happen when his lips are somewhere else.

"So, what, do I just say 'Harold, up for it?' and you come running?" He laughs.

Harry shrugs again. "If that's your preferred method of asking, then sure."

Louis flushes from his chests to his cheeks. A large smile creeps across his face and he leans forward, pressing his lips to Harry and closing his eyes at the contact. Harry smiles against the older boy's lips and sighs, kissing him back.

He pulls away for a second to whisper, "You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to kissing you. It's only been a couple of days but I still get butterflies," he admits, biting his bottom lip slightly.

Louis grins. "I know. Me too. It's so weird to think that just a few days ago, if I wanted to kiss you, I'd have to settle for my pillow because I couldn't just walk up to you and do that. And now, here we are, just two days later, doing exactly that. It's so weird. I may never get over it."

Harry leans forward again, capturing the blue eyed boy's lips in a soft kiss. "S' it bad that I still get nervous around you?" He asks shyly.

Louis shakes his head, kissing the boy back. "Kitten, I'm about to throw up from nerves right now. I think you're good."

Harry smiles, kissing him harder. "Kitten?" He asks, crawling on top of the small boy.

Louis stops for a second, putting his hands on Harry's hips, their boxer-clad crotches lined up. "Is that okay?"

Harry leans down, softly kissing the boy. "S' perfect."

The boys pet Beanie, having to take turns because one of their hands takes up his whole body.

"Hey, Lou, have you noticed that Bean's eyes are blue and green? Like, one of his eyes is green and the other is blue," Harry notices, lifting up the cat in front of Louis' face to show the older lad.

Louis looks at him. "Oh, wow. That's so cute! Beanie's definitely one of our biggest supporters," he says, taking the kitten and kissing his tummy.

"Hey," Harry whines. "Why does the cat get all the kisses?" He pouts.

Louis smiles, putting the kitten down at the end of the bed. "Sorry," he says, leaning down so he can kiss Harry's stomach.

•••

The two end up falling asleep again. This time, when Louis wakes up, the green eyed boy whose lips are probably quite swollen from the morning song they'd had, isn't laying next to him.

He sits up, looking around the small room to try and find the boy. He's not in Louis' bedroom, where they'd slept last night, so the older lad gets up and throws on a jumper and a pair of fuzzy socks before walking into the hallway.

He walks into the kitchen to find Harry cooking them a breakfast. He stops in his tracks, his heart beating faster in his chest. It's not the fact that the younger boy is cooking that made him almost pass out, it's what he's wearing.

And well, he's wearing nothing.

Well, okay, he's not wearing nothing. He's just not wearing... much.

He's got an oversized jumper on, one that hangs off of his right shoulder as he cooks. But... as for the lower part of him, well...

Fuck.

He's wearing these black, all-lace panties that show a good portion of his milky-white arse. Louis can feel himself harden in his boxers, and he curses for never being able to control himself around this boy.

He walks over to where Harry is, his tongue poking out in concentration as he stirs the pancake mix, pouring out little bits onto the pan.

"Fuck, babe," Louis rasps out, staring at Harry's bum.

Harry turns around suprised, but then calms down when he sees it's just Louis. He smirks.

"Yes?" He asks innocently, as if he has no idea what he's doing to the poor boy in front of him.

"You - the panties, you're just - I... fuck," Louis stutters out, grabbing Harry and shoving him, gently of course, against the wall. Harry grunts, suprised, but soon smirks when he sees how wrecked Louis is already, just looking at him in some panties.

"Come on, Lou, you've seen me in panties before. How come you didn't do this then?" Harry asks, the smirk practically glued to his face.

Louis glares at him, fistfuls of Harry's sweater enclosed in his palms as he goes on his tip toes and mouths at his collarbones. Harry leans his head back against the wall, spluttering out hot breaths.

"You know why," Louis says, pressing open mouthed kisses on the boy's neck.

"I don't," Harry retorts, knowing it'd drive Louis crazy. "Tell me."

Louis leans back, looking at Harry. He lifts his hands up and grabs a fistful of the younger's hair, holding it gently. "Because," he starts. "Back then, a few days ago, I couldn't do this," he says, pulling Harry's hair and aweing at the boy's reaction. A suprised moan leaves his lips, his eyes fluttering shut as he relishes in the feeling.

Louis does it again, this time a bit harder, and Harry moans again. "And I couldn't watch you like this," Louis says. "And I couldn't do this," he rasps out, leaning forward and capturing Harry's lips in a messy kiss.

Their tongues clash and their teeth clang and their lips become one with each other. Louis grinds his hips against Harry, their groins rubbing together.

This time it's Louis who moans into Harry's mouth, the green eyed boy swallowing it greedily. "Fuck, Lou," he whispers onto his lips.

Harry runs his hands through Louis' hair, grabbing fistfuls of it when he can. Louis pulls at his hair again and he moans, squirming against the boy and the wall.

Both of the boys are now hard, and they're sure this little rendezvous of theirs would have gone on if the smoke alarm didn't go off.

"Fuck!" Harry shouts. "The pancakes!" He says, pushing past Louis and grabbing a towel to fan out the smoke. He turns off the stove and moves the pan to the sink, turning on the water.

It takes a few seconds for the alarm to shut off, and both boys are out of breath - because of the alarm or the activities before, they'll never know.

"Well," Louis starts, looking at Harry. "It's quite a mood killer, I'll give you that."

Harry nods slightly, walking over to the boy and grabbing his hips, smirking as he leans forward, kissing him.

It's not a dirty kiss, like the one they shared just moments ago - it's sweet and soft and a perfect way to say "good morning".

Their lips move in sync, Harry taking Louis' bottom lip into his mouth and sucking it, switching every couple of seconds so the older lad as the younger's pretty pink lip in his mouth.

Louis' hands find their way to Harry's cheeks, cupping them as he deepens the kiss, standing on his tip-toes to get farther in.

They stay like that for a few moments before Harry pulls away, smiling at him before pressing one last kiss to his lips. "Like you," he mumbles.

Louis smiles. "I like you, too, kitten."

Harry flushes at the pet name. They both figure that now, considering they're "dating" (which they aren't, really) they can't say "I love you" anymore, because it'd mean something different. So they came up with an unspoken rule: you say "like you" instead of "love you". That is, until you actually want to say "I love you", but that's a whole other story.

"So... maybe we should get breakfast out?" Harry asks, giggling.

Louis smiles. "I'm thinking so."

They walk back into their own rooms, getting ready to go out. Harry's about to take off the panties, which he put on just to tease Louis, and change into boxers, but the older boy walks in.

"Oh, hi, Lou-" Harry starts, but he's interrupted by said boy pushing him down on the bed, crawling on top of him.

Harry lets out a moan - partially from being startled and partially because Louis' pressing open-mouthed kisses to his neck.

"Don't you dare change out of those knickers," he whispers, sucking on the boy's neck for a second before getting off of him and walking out of the room with a "Hurry up, baby!"

Harry stays on the bed for a few seconds, running his fingers on the bruise forming on his neck.

God fucking damn.

Why didn't he confess his love for the boy earlier? He sure missed out on a lot.

And when he says a lot, he means a lot. (And he now knows this because he snuck a few glances at the boy's friend when he was hard in the kitchen)

Harry just shakes his head and stands up, grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans. He puts them on, turning around in the mirror and noticing that his knickers are showing through the jeans, making little outlines of the material. Oh, well. It'll give something for Louis to stare at.

He picks out a shirt he bought a while back, and it's always been one of his favorites. It's a long, flowy pink shirt with white polka dots on it. Louis always says it makes him look like Minnie Mouse, and he loves that. He throws on a pair of black leather boots that have buckles striped across it.

Meanwhile, Louis' thrown on one of his favorite outfits, as well. He's wearing black skinny jeans, black Vans, and this short sleeved red shirt that makes his collarbones look amazing.

He walks into the lounge room, going through Instagram while waiting for Harry to finish getting ready. He texts Liam, saying hi and telling him that there's been some new additions to his relationship with Harry. When Liam asks what happened, he leaves him hanging. He wants to wait until Harry's ready to tell the boys.

Harry walks out of the bathroom, and Louis almost drops his phone. The boy is wearing mascara, a bit of eyeshadow, and lipstick, and he looks absolutely stunning.

"God, you look amazing, baby," Louis rasps out, walking over to him. He wraps his arms around his hips and leans up to give the boy a kiss, but Harry turns his head and Louis ends up kissing his cheek.

"Really?" He asks, cocking his head.

Harry shrugs, taking the smaller boy's hand. "Lipstick," he responds. "Sorry, bear."

Louis' eyes widen and his lips turn up at the corner. "Bear?" He asks.

Harry flushes. "S-sorry, I didn't mean t-" He starts, stuttering.

Louis smiles, waving his free hand in dismissal. "It's fine, baby, I like it."

Harry smiles, grabbing his coat and putting it on, giving Louis his. "Thanks," he mumbles before walking outside.

The boys get in the car, Louis driving, as usual. He turns it on, hearing the engine roar to life, and they drive away.

They hold hands, and Louis drives them to their favorite diner. It's cozy and cute and they go there all the time when they're at Uni.

They walk inside, trying not to slip on the ice on the ground. They go to their booth, one way in the back that allows them to both look out on the street and the whole restaurant, yet they're hidden from the world's view.

It's not like they need menus or anything - they've been ordering the same thing since high school.

Their favorite waiter, Annie, comes over to the table.

"Harry! Louis!" She says, smiling widely. "It's great to see y'all again! It's been awfully quiet around here ever since you left," she says, her Southern American accent showing through.

Louis smiles. "Yeah, well, we've certainly missed this place..." He says, looking over at Harry and laughing.

Annie nods. "Alright, well, the usual, I suppose?" She asks. They both nod.

She smiles and walks away, promising that their food would be out soon.

Once she's gone, Harry turns back to Louis.

"Hi," he whispers.

"Hi, baby," Louis responds, smiling.

Harry smiles, his dimples showing. "Okay, so, you remember how yesterday I said that we shouldn't be together yet? How we should go on dates and then see if we still want to?" He asks, and Louis internally groans, because what if? What if Harry realizes that he doesn't like Louis romantically? It's his biggest fear, to be honest.

"Y-yeah, I remember," Louis says, looking at the table.

Harry sighs. "Okay, so I was thinking. On our date days, like, when we go on actual dates, we'll spend that day up until the date acting like friends. So no kissing or anything like that. Just like how we acted as friends, minus the flirting. And we'll go on the date as if we were going on a date with a stranger. We'll just talk about our interests and things like that and if we have a good time, maybe they'll be a kiss at the end. And then that night, we sleep seperately. Does... does that sound okay?" Harry says, shying himself away at the end.

Louis doesn't really have to think about it. He'll do anything to just be able to call Harry his boyfriend. And maybe, one day, his husband.

"It sounds great, baby," Louis responds, taking Harry's hand and holding it.

Harry smiles, content with himself.

"Wait," Louis starts. "Does this count as a date?" He asks.

Harry shakes his head. "Nope. We've already kissed and... a bit more," he says, blushing and giggling like a little kid.

Louis smiles. "Oh, good. So I can do this?" He asks, reaching across the table and pressing his lips against Harry's.

Harry smiles into the kiss, moving his lips against Louis'.

They kiss for a few seconds before breaking apart. It was great timing, too, because Annie walked up with their food not three seconds after they sat back down.

"Thank you," they both say. Louis digs into his French toast while Harry starts nibbling on his special sandwhich - turkey, mayo, and cranberry sauce. They called it the "Styles", because someone else heard him ordering it and wanted to get it, too. So now it's on the menu.

They eat their food in silence, enjoying being back in the UK, back in their favorite diner, back in their special booth.

Back home.

They finish quickly, paying for their food and walking out of the diner not even an hour later. By the time they get back into their car, it's about noon.

"We should tell the boys," Harry says once they're on the road again.

Louis' eyes widen, and he turns to look at Harry while still keeping an eye on the road.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "You don't have to do that, kitten. It's fine," Louis says. He was sure Harry would need much more time to tell the lads.

Harry nods his head. "No, I'm definitely sure. They deserve to know, bear," he says and Louis swears his heart stops beating every time Harry calls him a pet name.

"Okay, then. Should I tell them to come over tonight?" He asks.

Harry nods. "Maybe call Cara and Kendall, too. Haven't talked to them in a while.

They get home within minutes, the two boys climbing out of the car and walking into their flat.

Beanie greets them at the door, purring as he rubs up against their legs. "Meow," he says.

Louis laughs, seeing Harry walk into the lounge room and falling onto the couch. He picks the kitten up who's meowing constantly. "Me too, Bean," he sighs, looking at the boy who's now kicked his shoes off and is stretching his long, long legs across the couch. "Me too."

•••

Ten minutes later, the boys are laying on the couch, watching some Christmas movie on the telly. Louis' head is on Harry's lap and he remembers to text the guys.

He goes to the group chat they have, all five of them, and chuckles at the name. "Why am I even fucking friends with these losers" flashes at the top of the screen as he sends a text to them.

Louis: are u fuckers gonna come over tonight or what

Harry notices his phone going off, and he reaches over and grabs it, laughing at what Louis said.

Harry: Louis, don't curse. Ask them politely.

Louis: shut up hairee

Harry gasps, flicking Louis' nose gently.

Louis: dont fucking flick my nose u hoe

Harry: I'm not a hoe, Louis. Don't slut shame people. It's not nice.

Niall: omg shut up just make out already

Louis looks up at Harry and they both burst out laughing. It's really not all that funny, considering Niall doesn't even know, but that makes it that much funnier.

"Well, if he insists," Harry laughs, leaning down and pressing his lips against Louis' when the older lifts his head up and meets him in the middle.

They kiss passionately, because none of their kisses have been anything less than that, and Harry pulls Louis' lip ring into his mouth like he always does, because damn. That fucking lip ring. Louis opens his mouth, sliding his tongue against Harry's. It's a make out, but it isn't messy or dirty. It's just sweet, and calming, and home.

They stop after about a minute, going back to the group chat.

Zayn: I agree with what Niall said, and yeah, I'll come over tonight

Liam: same and same.

Harry: Okay, guys. Come over at five? We'll have one of our hangout nights like we used to.

Louis: should i invite the girls or

Zayn: NO! Cara and I got in a fight yesterday because she wanted to use my hairbrush but I didn't want her to so she stole it and I took it back and hit her with it

Niall: that was so fucking funny

Liam: yeah it was pretty amusing. zayn kept screaming and he sounded like a puppy.

Zayn: No offense, babe, but shut up.

Harry: Oh my god! Is Cara okay?

Louis: babe??????????????

Niall: she's fine

Zayn: Um... gotta blast! See you later, lads!

Liam: see you.

Niall: adios amigas

Harry: Niall, we're boys. It's "amigos".

Niall: whatever, chica

Harry rolls his eyes, setting his phone down on the coffee table. "Remind me, why are we friends with them?" He asks.

Louis laughs. "I've no idea. If I did, I'd tell you, babe."

Harry sighs happily, but suddenly knits his eyebrows together in thought.

"What's wrong, baby?" Louis asks.

"Nothing. S' just, we've no food or anything. We have to buy stuff."

Louis nods, sitting up. "True. I guess we have to feed them, don't we?"

Harry nods, laughing. "Unfortunately."

So, the boys get in the car once more and drive off to the market. Once there, Harry grabs a cart and starts pushing it. Louis stops him before he can get too far, jumping into the cart. The cart isn't necessarily big, Louis' just quite small.

Harry rolls his eyes. "Babe, where are we going to put the food?" He asks.

Louis pats his lap. "Here, and," he starts, pointing to the area where a little kid would normally sit. "Here," and lastly, he points down to the bar under the cart. "Here," he says proudly, smiling to himself.

Harry sighs, pushing the cart and almost wheezing when he feels how heavy he is.

"Wow," he starts. "I really am whipped for you, aren't I?"

Louis blushes, giggling to himself. "I suppose you are," he says, smiling into his hand.

Harry pushes Louis around in the cart, and every time the older boy sees something he likes, he'll jump up in his seat and scream and beg for the item, much like a little kid.

"Oh, Hazzy, can we get Cocoa Pops? Please, oh please?" He begs, leaning his head back so he can look up at Harry and pout.

Harry rolls his eyes. "We're supposed to be buying food for the guys, not for you," he says.

Louis doesn't say anything, just widens his eyes and pokes out his lip a bit more. Harry stares him in the eye, not backing down, until he does.

"Fine!" Harry huffs. Louis cheers and grabs the box, placing it in his lap.

"Thank you, baby!" Louis says, smiling. He holds the box to his chest, nuzzling it. Harry looks at him, completely fond.

They get beer, crisps, hamburgers that have already been cooked, and a few other things that they figure the boys would like.

They check out, and the cashier looks at Louis a bit funny when she sees that he's in the cart, so, naturally, the blue eyed boy sasses her out.

"Sorry, ma'am, do you have a problem with me sitting in the cart?" He asks.

She chuckles. "Well, it is a bit immature, considering you obviously look like an adult," she says, snorting.

Louis scoffs. "Hon, I'd rather be an adult that goes around in a shopping cart than an adult that has to work at a cheap ass Safeway because she can't afford the baby that came from the broken condom she could afford. Have a fantastic day," he spits, grabbing the bags quickly as Harry runs out of the market, screaming as he pushes Louis.

"Babe, did you really have to say that?" He asks once they've left the store.

Louis shrugs. "She was a bitch."

Harry grins like an idiot, his dimples showing. He leans down and presses a quick kiss to Louis' lips. "You're cute," he mumbles.

Louis smiles, his head whipping around to follow the boy who's now walked to the back of the cart, pushing him to their car. "You're not bad yourself," he replies.

Harry puts the bags in the trunk, picking Louis up and setting him down on the ground once he's done.

"Thanks, kitten," Louis says, kissing Harry on the cheek. He gets in on the passenger's side, while Harry puts the cart away and gets into the driver's seat. He turns on the car and makes sure they're both buckled in before driving away.

It only takes a few minutes to get from the market to their flat, because they technically live in a "student's flat" considering it's in the area where their Uni is, as well as the dorms and some flats around there. They put a bunch of markets and shops near the Uni and dorm areas so the college would seem more attractive.

Once they get back, the boys bring in the bags and start putting them away in the kitchen. Beanie looks up at them and meows, and Harry realizes that it's because his treats are sitting on the counter. He reaches over and grabs on, leaning down and giving it to the kitten who takes it and runs away.

They put the food away and Harry checks the clock. "Wow, we spent two hours at the market?" He asks. It's a quarter till five, so the lads would be there soon.

Louis shrugs. "Suppose so."

Harry grabs some bowls and fills one with chips, one with dip, and lines the hamburgers on a plate, putting ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard in the middle. He grabs four beers, pausing before deciding to get one more for himself. He hasn't seen his mates in weeks, and the night's probably going to end pretty odd anyways, so he may as well be a part of the fun.

He looks at the five other beers sitting in the carton and decides to bring the entire thing over because they're going to need it. Harry knows how these nights tend to end, and he knows that they're going to need these.

He sets up the lounge room with the food and drinks, and the two boys sit on the couch once their done, a few minutes to spare before the fun starts.

Louis hangs his leg over Harry's thighs, swinging it up and down. He turns to look at Harry, who's staring blankly in front of him, and cups his cheek lightly. He turns his head towards him, smiling at the green eyed boy who just grins back.

"Hi, baby," Louis says, leaning his head on the back of the couch.

"Hi, bear," Harry responds, grinning just as wide. Louis reaches over and pokes Harry's cheek, causing him to smile even more, making his dimples appear.

"You're so god damn cute," the older boy whispers as he leans over, grazing his lips against Harry's.

Harry closes his eyes and moves his lips against Louis', leaning over to wrap his fingers around the back of his neck while the blue eyed boy tangles his fingers in his hair. They kiss, each of the boys having serious butterflies as they move their lips in sync. The kiss starts to get deeper and more passionate, until they hear a loud knock on the door and an obnoxious Irish accent yell, "Are you decent?"

Harry furrows his eyebrows, opening his eyes but not pulling away, not wanting to. It's Louis who finally does, giving Harry a quick kiss before pinching his cheek and going to answer the door.

Harry sighs, figuring he should greet them as well. He gets up and walks to the door, opening it before Louis gets the chance to.

"Ayyy!" All three of the boys call out, going in to hug Louis and Harry.

They all hug each other, saying how much they've missed each other and all of that sappy shit.

"I'm hungry," Niall says, walking into their flat.

Harry and Louis roll their eyes, inviting the two boys in and shutting the door behind them. The three boys walk into the lounge room and immediately dig into the food, grabbing a beer for each of them.

Louis looks at Harry. "You ready?" He whispers. Harry nods.

They walk into the lounge room with smiles on their faces because yeah, they're happy to be back with their friends.

Harry and Louis sit down on the floor where their friends have already gathered in a circle, both boys grabbing a beer. Harry grabs a burger because he hasn't eaten since this morning, and neither has Louis, but the older lad doesn't take any food.

Harry sighs, his heart breaking.

He was doing so well.

"Hey, baby," Harry turns, whispering in Louis' ear. They're both surprised because normally it's Louis who calls Harry baby, because Louis' the dominant one in the relationship and they both know that. Louis' the one that protects his baby, Harry.

But right now, Louis needs a little protection.

"Hm?" Louis responds.

"You, um... you should eat something," Harry suggests. He lifts up his half-eaten burger. "They're really good."

Louis looks over at the plate of food and pulls down the sleeves to the zipped hoodie he put on. He turns back to Harry, leaning in to whisper in his ear. The three boys are too caught up in a conversation to notice what the two are doing.

"Hazza... I don't know... that's - it's a lot. It's a big burger. S' probably got so much fat in it," he says, watching Harry take a large bite of his. It's not offensive when he says that, even though Harry's eating his. Harry understands.

Harry sighs. "I know, bear. I could get you some fruit? Maybe an apple? Those are only forty calories. Or you can have the rest of my burger. There's really not much here, and it'd at least give you some protein," Harry suggests, and he sees Louis considering it, he really does.

Harry places his hand on Louis' thigh, careful to do it in a way that the boys wouldn't notice. "I promise, Lou, you know I wouldn't do anything to trick you. I just want you to be happy, but also healthy. Please, just take this, or let me cut you up an apple or something. I just... I really want you to eat something. I - I can't lose you, baby," Harry says, whispering in his ear.

Maybe it's because Louis feels bad for Harry, or because he doesn't want him to be sad, or because he doesn't want to lose him either, or because his stomach is aching for food, but he takes the burger from the green eyed boy.

"Thank you, kitten," Louis says, taking a small bite of the burger and almost moaning at how good it was and how good it felt. Harry smiles, happy that he's eating. He opens his beer and takes a swig. May as well get started now.

"So, boys, what did you do over your vacation?" Liam asks.

Before either of the boys could answer, or choke on their food because god fucking damn the vacation, Niall interrupts them.

"Obviously shared food like they are now. Is that a thing you do now?" He asks with a lopsided smile on his face.

Louis winces, whimpering quietly and subconsciously curls into Harry's side. The younger boy wraps an arm around him, putting his beer down, looking at the boys apologetically. All the boys stare at them with wide eyes, because it isn't normal for Louis to do that. It's not like Niall knew that there was poison laced in his words. He didn't mean to hurt him.

"Louis? What's up, man?" Zayn asks, reaching over to touch the boy, but Louis just flinches violently and digs himself farther into Harry.

"Maybe let's not talk about the food thing, okay? Niall, it's fine, you don't need to apologize. You didn't know. It's not a big deal, okay, lads?" Harry says, still holding Louis and interrupting Niall when he started apologizing profusely.

Zayn, Niall, and Liam all look at each other, practically reading each other's minds. They have one thought, and it's that something serious changed over the vacation.

Well, they're almost right.

It's not one thing. It's, like, twenty.

After a few moments, Louis sits back up straight, grabbing his beer and taking a large swig.

"Well, mates, let us tell you about our fucking vacation," he says, and the three boys grin.

"There's our Louis," Liam says.

"Harold, would you like to start?" Louis asks, turning to him. Harry smiles, taking a sip of beer, and starts.

"Well, we fly into Florida after Louis-" He starts, before seeing Louis shaking his head violently. Okay, so the boys don't know about his little fear of planes.

"Never mind. We fly into Florida and we get there and it's all hot and gross and we go to our hotel. Next morning, I surprise Louis and take him to Disney world. Next day... um, I wake up and Louis' drunk and... I'm not going to talk about that day. Then, next day, Louis wakes up sick and I go to this shop to buy soup and stuff and find this waiter that I became friends with at the airport so we talked and when I got back... Louis was um... yeah, I'm not going to talk about that, either. Maybe another time, we can tell you what happened that day," Harry says, shaking his head and laughing when he realizes he'll barely be able to tell them anything about the vacation.

"So, um, then I take Louis to the shops and I suprise serenade him, and we watch the sunset. Next day we go to a nude beach. Don't ask. Then we go to a spa, and have dinner afterwards and that waiter is there again! His name is Ed, and I think he talked to Niall, which is weird," Harry says, looking at the Irish boy who just blushes.

"Next day we get matching tattoos and lip rings, as you can see," Harry says, showing them his lip ring. He turns his arm around and shows them the rose.

The three boys stare at each other in shock when they see that Louis got the dagger. They're were going to try and trick them into getting the tattoos, but now they see that there was no need.

"Then I fall and bust my face open and we go to the hospital on the day we were going to California. The stitches dissolved, and I don't have any cuts or anything left over. Then we fly to California, and oh, by the way, it turns out Louis' uncle owns all of the Four Seasons hotels, so we stayed in the penthouse for free, and the guy paid for us to drive around a fancy ass sports car in both of the states. Isn't that great?"

The guys nod, completely invested in what Harry has to say.

"We get to California and we chill in the hotel the first day. Then Louis suprises me and takes me to the ALDC studio in Los Angeles! And I got to meet Abby and the team and have a private dance lesson! It was amazing. Then we took a surfing lesson and I... um, tried weed for the first time? It's a long story," Harry says and the boys choke on their beers. They did not expect that at all.

"Go on," Zayn urges.

Harry rolls his eyes. "Um, then it was Louis' birthday and we celebrated it and then next day was Christmas and... well, I guess you're wondering why we came home early. We still had a few days left in California, so..." Harry says, knotting his teeth through the hole in the lip ring and pulling it into his mouth.

"Um, yeah," Niall says. "We're fucking wondering why you left early."

Harry looks at Louis. "Maybe... maybe you should explain this part."

Louis nods, sitting up straighter. "Well... I don't really know where to begin, to be honest."

Harry looks at him. "Maybe just... um, h-how you felt? And then lead into that and from there go to me telling you and then why we left and then... well you know," Harry says, and to the three boys sitting in front of him, he may as well have been speaking gibberish.

Louis nods. "Okay. So, when we got to Florida, I guess I started feeling... different? I don't know, it's quite hard to explain, I can't really put it into words. But I guess I just stated feeling different... about Harry? I'm not really sure. But I just started feeling kind of different, like, if I caught some guy staring at his arse or something, I'd feel the need to protect him. And I guess I felt, like, jelaous. And you know that we've always been really touchy feel-y, so it wasn't really a big deal when we'd cuddle or hug or whatever," Louis says, and the boys nod along to his words.

"But then, whenever I'd hug him or something, it'd feel... I don't know. Different. That's the only way I can describe it. I'd feel different, like I belonged there, laying on the bed in his arms. And as the days passed by and I would see him get dressed or come out of the shower all wet and shit, I felt something in my stomach. It was like warm, and fuzzy, and it felt good, I suppose. I'd never felt it before. They were-"

"Butterflies," the three boys say, completely mesmerized in the monologue. Louis snorts.

"Yeah, butterflies. And then, at one point, it just kind of snapped. I don't know what happened, but it was like something in my brain just switched on, and suddenly, I liked Harry. I had a full on crush on him. And now I was all worried that he wouldn't like me back and that I would be pining after him for years, you know?" Louis says and all three boys nod their heads like little kids.

"Right. So I figured I'd take a few days to actually figure out how I felt. And, god, one day in those fucking states felt like a week, I swear it. So in a few days I'd figured out my feelings as if I'd been thinking about it for a month. And then when we were going to the airport to go to California, I confessed my feelings. But I also didn't really tell him. It was weird, I'd tell him multiple times how I felt without actually telling him that I have feelings for him. I don't know. You weren't there, so you wouldn't understand."

"So we went to California and he kept saying 'after the vacation we'll talk about our feelings.' And I tried to respect that as best I could, but sometimes he'd walk around in just his fucking knickers and he'd almost kiss me but then back out and it was really, really hard. And then on Christmas, we kissed under the mistletoe after face timing you lot, but it was only a peck. And then Harry told me that he'd actually liked me for a while, he just didn't realize it until a few days before."

"So he kept saying this 'after the vacation' bullshit when he realized that he didn't need to wait until after the vacation that was supposed to be relaxing to figure out his feelings because he'd already figured them out. So I came up with the idea to leave. If we were going to wait until after the vacation, but we both knew how we felt, why not make 'after the vacation' happen sooner? So we booked the first flight we could, packed our bags, and made some lesbian friends."

"And then... a few days ago, then night we got back, neither of us could sleep. We'd spent hours talking about our feelings and it felt so fucking good to just let it all out, and then when we'd both tried to fall asleep, we just couldn't. I mean, how could you sleep after something like that? So I guess Harry got out of bed a few minutes before me and went into the kitchen to make a cuppa, and I'd thought that I should get some milk or something, so I went into the kitchen too and saw him and needless to say, we were both surprised. So then he did this absolutely fucking crazy thing and he put this thing in the bet box - oh, you don't know what that is, do you?" Louis says, asking that when the boys look at him confused.

They shake their heads.

"Oh, well. It's this box that we put bets in. Simple as that. Well, Harry put this bet in the box that basically said 'I bet you won't kiss me' and I guess I wasn't supposed to see this until we went back to sleep and woke up in the actual morning, but I saw it. And I went up to him and I kissed him. I fucking kissed Harry. And ever since then we've... I don't know. We're technically not dating yet but we kiss and... do other things," Louis finishes, and the three boys are looking at him with such shock that you'd think they saw a ghost.

Their jaws are dropped and Harry's crying because he didn't really know how Louis felt beforehand and it felt so good to just get it out, to tell the boys.

"So, like, y-you both are - and you-" Niall stutters out, while Zayn and Liam just stare at them.

Instead of answering with words, Harry leans over and presses his lips to Louis, causing a loud shriek to escape from Niall's mouth.

"Oh my god!" He yells. "Larry is real!"

Harry smiles against Louis' lips and they pull away. They both take long swigs of their beers because they fucking need them. Louis takes Harry's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Um," Zayn coughs. "Wow."

"Congratulations, lads. You finally got together," Liam says.

The three boys clap their hands and cheer for them.

"Um, not to steal your spotlight or anything, but if we're revealing things, Zayn and I have something to tell you," Liam says, his cheeks flushing.

"You're dating?" Louis asks.

Both of the boy's eyes widen. Liam slowly nods his head while Zayn tries to stutter out a question.

"Yeah, we figured. It was quite obvious that you two liked each other," Harry says raising his eyebrows.

"Wow," Zayn says. "That was easy."

"Alright lads, now that I'm officially the odd one out, I get to choose the game we're playing," Niall declares.

The four boys think that's pretty fair.

•••

Niall ends up choosing "Never Have I Ever" for their game. All of the boys are now on their second bottle of beer, and considering the bottles aren't small, they're all pretty tipsy.

"I'll start," Niall declares. "Never have I ever kissed Zayn."

Liam and Louis take a swig of their beer.

"Really?" Harry asks.

"Yeah. We were drunk," Louis responds, shrugging.

"My turn!" Zayn says. "Never have I ever... kissed Niall!"

Liam laughs. "Niall just said that."

Zayn's eyebrows furrow. "No, he just said that he's never kissed me - oh."

Harry takes a swig of his beer.

"Really?" Louis asks in disbelief.

"Yeah. We were drunk," Harry says, copying what Louis just said.

"Alright, lads. It's my turn. And considering I just found out a few things I'd never known, I'll just ask this. Raise your hand if you've kissed Liam, because I already know who kissed Niall and Zayn," Louis says.

Harry and Zayn raise their hands.

"Seriously, Haz?" Louis asks.

Harry shrugs. "Yeah."

"Well, I have too," he says.

Harry's eyes widen. "Really?"

Louis nods.

"So... I've only made out with Harry? And Louis' made out with Zayn, Liam, and Harry? And Zayn's kissed Harry, Liam, and Louis? And Liam's kissed Zayn, Harry, and Louis? And Harry's made out with me, Liam, and Louis?" Niall asks, mainly for himself, because the other boys were quite clear on that. He basically repeats himself every time he names off another one of the lads.

"Um, yep," Louis responds.

"My turn!" Harry giggles happily. "Never have I ever... done a hardcore drug. Like molly or LSD," he says.

All of the boys take a drink of their beer.

Harry's eyes widen. "Seriously, guys? Do you leave me out of everything?" He says, his eyes rolling.

The five boys laugh, and suddenly, everything is normal again.

•••

They spend the rest of the night drinking and playing games, just like before the vacation. The three boys crash in the lounge room, Zayn and Liam on the couch and Niall on the arm chair.

Once they're asleep, Louis and Harry sneak into Harry's room, because it's the farthest from the lounge room. They giggle as they stumble into the room, quite tipsy but not yet so drunk that they'll have a bad hangover in the morning. Harry locks the door behind them.

"So, you kissed Niall?" Louis asks, teasing him.

Harry blushes. "We were drunk. You were drunk when you kissed Zayn and Liam," he slurs, taking off his shirt and pants, leaving him in just his boxers. Louis does the same.

They stand in the middle of the room. "Did he taste Irish?" Louis laughs. Harry rolls his eyes, slightly annoyed with the teasing, but he still chuckles.

"No, Louis, he didn't."

"Was it good? Was he better than me? Did he ask for food halfway through?" The blue eyed boy cackles.

"Oh, shut up," Harry mumbles.

"No seriously, I've got to know. Before you kissed, did he tell you to just take a chonce-" Louis says, about to double over in laughter, but he's suddenly being thrown onto the bed. Harry crawls over him, holding his arms over his head.

Louis looks up at him and, even in the blackness of the room, he can still see that Harry's eyes have turned a few shades darker.

"You know, let's talk about your little make out sessions, shall we?" He asks, trying to be intimidating and it's working, even though he's slurring his words.

Louis can't speak.

"Let's start with Zayn, okay?" Harry says, still holding his arms down. He leans down, grazing his lips over the boy's chest, right where his 70 tattoo is. Louis shivers.

"What did Zayn do to you?" Harry asks.

"W-we just kissed, I swear, Louis responds, squeezing his eyes shut as Harry begins pressing open mouthed kisses across his collarbones, and down his chest, licking around his stomach.

"Did Zayn do this to you?" He asks, leaning up and capturing Louis' lips in a dirty kiss, shoving his tongue to the back of the boy's throat in a second. He grinds his hips down over the older lad's crotch, making Louis shiver and moan into his mouth.

"N-no, he didn't."

"What about Liam? Did Liam make you feel like this?" Harry asks, leaning back and sucking on the skin right next to Louis' collarbone. He sucks hard, biting at the skin there. Louis chokes out a moan, and Harry licks over the spot, content with his work.

"N-no, Harry. Only you can do this to me, I swear it," Louis whispers, chills running up his spine.

Harry smiles devilishly. "Good. Remember what I said this morning? About doing more than just kissing you?" The younger boy asks, completely falling away from the innocence he usually has. Louis fucking loves it, to say the least.

"Y-yes."

"I'm going to take you up on that. Literally," Harry says, hooking his fingers into the waistband of Louis' boxer briefs and pulling them down to his ankles.

Louis looks at him with wide eyes and Harry looks back with even wider eyes. He leans up and kisses Louis passionately, their tongues meshing together.

"Bet neither of the boys did this to you," he whispers, pushing Louis up until his head was on a pillow, laying himself down until his head was just above the older's naked crotch.

And let's just say, Louis will definitely be taking Harry up on his offer much more often.

•••

A/N:
"Harry sighs. "Just, like, I can kiss you if I want to. I don't have to worry about feelings or this or that or anything. I can kiss you and I can hug you and I can give you hickies and I can suck your dick, if you'd like," he says, winking at the last part."

thoughts on larry telling ziam + niall? thoughts on louis not really eating, even though he was a few days ago?

woo is it hot in here or is it just my almost-sex scene?

sorry y'all but i am a smol bean and i will not be writing vivid secks scenes! (at least not yet, in a few years i'll probably go back and puts some more vivid scenes in here)

(actually it's cause mi madre follows my wattpad account and she doesn't think i'm ready to write that nor do i know how it works.. yikes)

well yay so h&l told the boys about them!! and then z&l were like 'ha suprise hoe' but louis was like 'lmao bitch tryna steal my spotlight hell nah'

i just read (actually i skyped kaileb while he read and read my paragraphs and sent all of the sad paragraphs that are huge pinpoints in the story to the group chat and we all died) the brain cancer fic, aka HOPING THIS COLD BLUE WATER SCRUBS ME CLEAN AND SPITS ME OUT AGAIN. and i cried for hours even though i wasn't even the one who read it. kaileb didn't cry. kaileb laughed. and then i laughed. we're insane.

so you can expect the next few chapters to be quite happy because i can't deal with this sad shit (except maybe louis' eating cause that's gonna be a real big thing soon)

(also i got ios 10 and it's really weird but i like some parts of it)

but yeah i hope you all enjoyed the chapter!! i wrote it in just a few hours which i'm quite proud of.

i love you all so much!

hope you enjoyed :)

all the love.

zoe xx

INSTAGRAM: hoeforlarries/larryforthenight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
178K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...