Awesome Avengers Preferences...

By AgentGranger

Fluffy, sweet, happy, smirk worthy, dirty minds assemble stories and preferences. This includes Tony, Steve... More

How you meet
You Meet Again/He asks you out on a date
He Kisses You/The Date
Making it Official/I love You's
Moving in Together
Cuddling
Protectivness
Adorable Moments
He Accidentally Hurts You
Please Read....authors note
Sorry another Authors Note! Read for a laugh
Favorite TV shows
Names in Phones
Authors note! Read plz!
You Cannot Sleep
You both are caught in an embarrassing position
Steve x Chubby
(Chubby) What he calls you
You try to impress him
Bucky catch up
Pietro catch up
Flying Unicorns::I'm so sorry!!
Good Thing
Teacher
Baby
Scared
Other Avengers/Agents Thoughts
A.N. No need to read unless u want 2
Painting Bucky (Imagine #3)
Halloween Costumes
20k
You go to jail- Tony
Cute Activities You Do Together
Storyteller- Pietro #3
When Words Fail
Frost Giants United~Loki #1
Painting Bucky (Part 2)
Tagged
Steve x Chubby #2
My One (Loki)-Chubby pt1

They're Sick

6.9K 155 65
By AgentGranger

-Just pretending that Steve and Bucky can get sick.- -the comic is soooooooo cute!!!!--

Steve: 

Sickness was in the house again. Steve was coughing up a load of phlegm. Poor Steve. 

The day consisted of laying on the couch and arguing with Fury about how Steve can't get sick. Fury was furious (;0) because he just thought you two were at home playing hide the zucchini.

You kept putting Steve back to bed because he kept trying to come out and talk to Fury himself. Then finally Fury hung up on you in mid sentence and you continued making Steve your homemade chicken noodle soup. 

Then the rest of the night, yes it was night by that time, consisted of still laying on the couch with Steve now and watching movies. 

"I love you, Y/N." Steve said in a rough throaty voice. 

"I know, sweetheart, you don't have to tell me today. I know. I love you too," You tell him. 

"But I want to tell you," he says, his eye turning into those puppy dog eyes. 

"BABE don't you start doing that! BABE!" You say, smiling and warning him with your eyes. 

Steve smiles and places his head on your chest. 

"I love you," he says again. 

"And I love you."

Tony: 

Tony usually stayed away from sickness unless you get sick, he is still cautious, but he feels bad and then he takes care of you. And now he's sick and he's mad at you for getting him sick. 

"Y/N! Get me some soup!" Tony screams from his bed. 

"ITS IN THE MICROWAVE!" You yell back him. You grab the now hot soup and bring it to him. 

"Tony I know you are mad at me, but you don't have to be an ass just because you got sick."

"YES I do! I could be solving world hunger, but now I'm in bed just laying here because if I get up I'll barf all over my expensive floors." Tony growls back at you. 

You hold in your anger and just calmly say, "Buy another servant because I'm done for today." 

"Get me my computer so I can do exactly that!" Tony yells. 

"NO!" You scream and run to the elevator. 

Despite the fast systems of the elevator it seems to take an hour for the elevator to come up. 

You hear uneven footsteps on the 'expansive floors' and you turn to see Tony holding his stomach and crying as he looks at you. You feel a pang in the bottom of your stomach and you can't stay mad at him while he's sick. 

"I hate being sick..." he says and runs to you despite his stomach. He wraps his arms around your waist and leans his head on your side. 

"Okay Tony. Come here." You say and grab his by the legs. You lift him in your arms and carry him to his bedroom. 

"Y/n, you're so strong." He says, admiring you. 

"I know sweetheart. Go to sleep."

Bruce:

"Can you grab me some Advil babe?" Bruce asks, rubbing his forehead. 

"Yeah, sure." You open one of the cupboards and bring him two tablets. 

"Thanks,'' Bruce says and takes the pills. 

You lay together on the couch and watch baby videos of each other. 

"You were so cute with bangs Brucie!" You say in a girly voice. 

"I know right Jezel!'' he says, faking a girl voice. 

"Jezel? Really? The best girl name you could think of was Jezel?" You ask him. 

He laughs and then groans. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you laugh and hurt you head." You said, smiling deviously. 

"Sure you didn't." He says, rolling his eyes. 

"Hey! I did mean to make you laugh, but not hurt yourself." You said, pouting. 

"Okay, I forgive you." He says. You kiss him on the cheek. 

"I feel much better thanks for that." He says, cheekily. 

"Oh there's more where that came from." you tell him winking. 

Clint:

Clint rarely gets sick, but when he does he acts like a child. He doesn't swallow pills, he just  makes you go out to buy children's cough medicine. 

So you do that and make him takes his medicine. Sometimes you give him medicine that knocks him out because eventually he whines too much. You love him still thought his whiney protests and comments. 

Sam: 

Sam is a big cuddle buddy when he is sick. All he wants is you and warm pjs. All that needs to be said.

Thor:

Thor ALWAYS goes to the healers in Asgard when he is sick. This time he let you take care of him and it worked. You have him some Aspirin for his headache and then just cuddle with him for the rest of the day. He loves cuddling more than flying up to Asgard just to get some magic healing stuff.  

Loki:

Loki enjoys making you his slave for the day. Just moaning and telling you how much he feels sick. So you feel bad for him and you go to get him food and medicine and chocolate. (his new favorite Midgardian food) Then eventually he just says he feels better and you sit on the couch watching TV. (Natasha finally helped you both figure out the TV) 

Bucky: 

"I thought you said you couldn't get sick." You said to Bucky. 

"I guess I lied." Bucky says as he hurls again into the toilet. 

"Did you eat something bad?" You ask him, rubbing his back. 

"I had one caramel apple at the carnival last night." he says after wiping is mouth. 

"Just a caramel apple?" You said, cautiously. 

He just nods before hurling again. 

"Ugh Buck. Let me grab a bucket. I'll be right back."

'She's so good to me' Bucky thinks in his mind. He walks slowly to the bed and wraps himself in a blanket, making sure there's room for you in bed. 

"Okay sweetheart. Drink this." You say and hand him a cup of plum juice, sitting up next to him. 

"Thanks." He says, chugging the whole glass. 

"I love you, babe. Rest so you can get better." You tell him. 

"I love you too." Bucky hands you the glass and leans of your shoulder. Always somebody to lean on.  

Pietro:

Pietro love to work out while he is sick for some weird reason. You usually go with him to the gym to make sure he doesn't pass out from fatigue. You love to lift weights with him because you both can lift the same weights as him and it make you feel happy that you can actually do wha he does. He thinks that is really sweet and he always makes it a priority to lift weight while you are at the gym. 

One time when you were running on the treadmill. Both of you on different machines. He started to hyperventilate because he had a cough and he couldn't breathe so you had to take him to the hospital because you got so scared that he was going to die. The doctor told him not to run while he had that cough because it could cause the cough could worsen into worse symptoms. You both became curious as to what symptoms and all the doctor said was it could affect his accent and Pietro (he didn't run) he walked out of the room, terrified that he would lose his AMAZING accent. 

You and the doctor both knew something Pietro didn't. That symptom wasn't true. 

You got a really nice laugh out of it that night. 

__I hope you don't feel sad that I'm not updating. HW and writers block has consumed me. Sorry again. Thanks bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5.5K 39
This is a little book of preferences about the Avengers and other people such as Bucky and Loki! I also take in requests so please comment or dm me t...
24.1K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
610K 12.6K 64
This book contains Avengers Preferences and Imagines. I am currently closed with requests. Some of the characters included are; Steve Rogers (Captain...
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...